Letter 💕💕

My Letter to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone was so busy preparing for their own dates with either family, friends, and/or with the members.

A special day where they are all allowed to do whatever they wanted without having the thoughts of their work.

Yet with all of these things, they have goals to achieve.

Their goal for that day is to give thanks to people and for everyone that made their day, months, or for that year.

 

While everyone is preparing, Hitomi still doesn’t know what she’s going to do for that day. She doesn’t know what to do since she still doesn’t have much friend in Korea unlike for Nako and Sakura who already made a lot.

She basically just wants either to stay at home or if she got the guts to ask her Chaewon unnie to go with her for a walk or shopping then she will be really glad to do so but then

Sadly Hitomi can’t do that...

 

It’s been months since she felt something for her unnie yet she still doesn’t want tell her or even make a move for her Chaewon unnie to notice her.

Hitomi still doesn’t know if her feelings are actually true or not. Also Chaewon said that she might have a date with her family.

 

Everyone in dorm one already left and Hitomi is now alone thinking of what to do for her to not get bored while the others are out for their dates.

Hitomi was just laying on her bed when suddenly the door on her room opened.

 

After that a girl with a long brown hair who is wearing a big size t-shirt and a white cap with black mask entered her room. Just a second, Hitomi already knew who is this person even though she can’t really see its face clearly because of the mask and cap.

 

“Chaewon unnie why are still here? Don’t you have a date with your family?” the girl who is now sitting on her bed asked.

 

Before Chaewon answered Hitomi, she removed her cap and mask,

 And said

 

“They cancelled it because of some reason but I understand it...”

you can see the sadness in Chaewon’s eyes but she still smiled at the younger and continued

 

“Do you have anything to do right now Hiichan?”

 

As much as Hii wants to know what is actually happening she found herself having a walk with her unnie in the park near their place.

 

While Hii is so drown on her thoughts

She didn’t realize Chaewon is talking to her.

 

“Hiichan..?”

 

“E- Eh??” you can really see the surprised look on Hii face.

 

Chaewon laughed a little and then she said in low voice.

 

“You’re so cute
”

 

While smiling but it looks like Hii didn’t understand and hear what she just said

So the younger gave her a question face in which it made the older to smile and laugh even more.

 

“I said let go and eat, I’m really hungry!” Chaewon said as she rubs her tummy like it has something inside that needs to be fed.

 

Hiichan just nod without initiating an eye contact with the person she’s talking to.

 

 

 

They went to a cafe near the park and bought waffle ice cream.

Hii is just waiting for her unnie who is now done ordering their waffles.

 

“Here”

“Thank you unnie...”

 

“Wanna taste it?” Chaewon said as she point at her food to Hii after she takes a bite on her waffle ice cream.

 

“Mmm... it’s okay” Hii said while shaking her head.

“No really, it tastes good! Don’t worry it’s not mintcho, its vanilla flavoured ice cream” she said

“Here!” while she puts her waffle ice cream near Hii face and wait for her to take a bite.

 

Hii takes a little bite just a good size for her to taste the waffle ice cream.

“Thank you Chaewon unnie, it really tastes good” Hii said while munching the food her unnie offer.

 

Hitomi can’t help herself blushed but she manage to give Chaewon a quick eye to eye contact to make the older believe that she really like it.

Hitomi told herself that it is really delicious but she’s having panic attack in a good way because Chaewon is staring at her and smiling.

 

“Right! ~ I told youu~” Chaewon playfully said and then takes a bite of her own ice cream waffle.

 

They went out in the café since there are a lot of people inside and they also want to walk more and talk but then.

 

“Oh! There!” Chaewon excitedly says as she was pointing at the grass field.

“Let sit there for a while and wait for the sunset.”

 

But before Hii could answer Chaewon suddenly yet softly and gently grab her hands and drag her to the sweetest and beautiful spot to see the sunset.

 

They sat on the grass but Chaewon look like doesn’t have any interest of letting Hiichan’s hands.

Hitomi was waiting for Chaewon to let go of her hands but instead Chaewon intertwined their fingers and said

 

“It’s warmer like this.” while eating her waffle ice cream and staring at the sun who is about to end the day and make it call a night.

 

Hii can feel the warmth not just on her hand but also on her face and ears.

She felt Chaewon moved a bit and Hii’s guessing that her unnie is now looking at her

 

“Hiichan..? Am I making you uncomfortable?”

“No!...” Hii said suddenly and she kind of tightened their hands while she staring at it.

 

“uhm.. It’s just...”

 

But for the second time Hii didn’t able to say what she was about to say because Chaewon was so excited to see the sun that is now setting down.

“Look Hiichan! The sky looks beautiful!” just like a child Chaew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter