Pro(m)blems

As if I'd let you, Stupid.

The fresh smell of spring on a wonderful blessed morning is what Ahn Yujin admires and so she keeps on admiring, however she also admires the girl who is sitting right next to her. That girl who is patiently calling for her has been the capturer of her heart, her name is Kim Minjoo and she has many lovely,beautiful, and charismatic features- Yujin could go all day long to describe how her Crush/Bestie is such a goddess in both the department of visuals and personality.

"Uhm Yujin can you atleast help me out!" Minjoo exclaims as she looks at Yujin with a slight frown on her face.

Oh how she wished she could turn that frown into a crown because her queen deserves it.

"If you keep on zoning out I might as well leave Miss Yujin" now Minjoo tries to stand up to get Yujin's attention but of course she wouldn't actually leave her, being the nice best friend she is.

Yujin quickly snaps out of her reverie and yelps when she tried to hold Minjoo's hand, a gesture of defeat since her majesty was about to leave.

"Come on Yujin...all I got from you today was a yelp. I already told you that I love your voice so why aren't you using it today." Minjoo sighs when she thinks she won't get an answer from the Pup, Until she finally did.

"U-uh I think the compliment was unnecesary. Anyways why have you been repetitively asking for my help for these past couple of minutes?..." 

"Well you see, I think the compliment was very necessary look it got you talking again. Also if you weren't busy zoning out I wouldn't have been repeating my pleads for help." 

"Alright boss Kim what do you need help with?" Yujin stares at Minjoo's features while she waits for a response.

"I need help with prom~ I don't know what to wear and who to go with..." 

Yujin was shocked to know that Minjoo was contemplating to go to prom, Minjoo has never been the type to participate into school events like prom or homecoming. But surely Yujin was about to scream out "GO WITH ME"  but instead she looked at the ground dejectedly.

"Aish you're being quiet again.. So tell me, are you going to help me or not?" Minjoo says with her puppy eyes that might have done something to Yujin's heart.

"Fine! but you have to stop using those damn puppy eyes on me."

"Wait you're actually going to help me? Thank you Yujin, I lab yu!!!"

Yujin knows that the I love you was a friendly one so she knew not to expect much.
 
"I think you'll be fine you got many dresses also uhm I'm pretty sure finding a Prom date is not that hard since you have many admirers and I might be one of them." Yujin mumbles the last part hoping that Minjoo didn't hear it.

Unfortunately for her, Minjoo has heard the whole thing. Minjoo's heart fluttered to know that Yujin has been admiring her. She has been crushing on Yujin for quite a while now, waiting for that oblivious pup to confess to her.

"You're right! maybe we should go to my house, I think I'll take Chaewon to Prom with me. What do you think?" Minjoo wants Yujin to be jealous.

After Yujin heard that, her heart shattered but she couldn't do anything since she thought there was no use of telling Minjoo that she does not like the fact that Chaewon and her are going to Prom together.

"I think that's a great plan! Speaking of plans I'm going to head out to the library, I've got something important to do." Yujin says with a forced smile. That was the last time Yujin spoke to Minjoo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Minjoo was pacing around, waiting for Yujin. Yujin has been ignoring her texts and calls for a few days now.

"Where the froggity hell is she? Did I do something wrong? Was me saying that I want to attend Prom with Chaewon bad?.." Minjoo had all these questions roaming around her head.

"A day left until Prom I really need to see Yujin and confront her!"

After many more hours of Yujin ignoring Minjoo's calls and texts, Minjoo finally decided she might as well try again tommorow. She heard from a specific duck that Yujin might be going to Prom as well and that is where Minjoo might do C and C.

Confronting and confessing. She might as well knock some sense into her oblivious doggo's head... As Minjoo thinks about what she is going to do tommorow, she goes into her dreamland. 

The day she was waiting for is finally here! It's at night so she woke up late and got her hair curled and got herself glammed up. 

"Yujin, If only you knew I'm putting all this extra time on my face for you." 

When she said that, her doorbell rung. It rang and rang and rang until... "ALRIGHT IF YOU ARE NOT YUJIN THEN I AM DEFINITELY NOT GOING TO OPEN THE DOOR."

That was when she heard someone respond with "ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO TEST MY PATIENCE? I WILL BREAK THE DOOR AND DOORBELL IF I HAVE TO, YOU FRIGGIN' FROG"

Minjoo thought she was going to get robbed... (The author does not know why she thought that?!?!)

"Alright, *sigh* I'll open the door. Please take whatever you like but don't kill me please.. I have a frog farm to bring up with my future wifey who's avoiding the utter crap out of me~"

As Minjoo opens up the door she sees her fellow friend, Chaewon.

Chaewon invites herself in and asks Minjoo a weird question.

"Minjoo... if I was an actual robber right now would you actually let me steal your belongings?" 

Minjoo replied with a weird response.

"Chaewon.. Hitomi just wants bread. You can steal all the bread you want, since you are that whipped."

Chaewon scoffs "Excuse me, It's not like I'd be that desperate for my crush just like *cough* you *cough*."

"Also damn girl, you have dressed to impress that specific person."

"Yeah *sigh* I want to show her that if she keeps on avoiding me she won't get to see a pretty face like this."

"Well, what are we waiting for??? let's get going then!!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As she arrives to her destination, She quickly says bye to Chaewon and hello to everyone coming up to her. At this moment she did not care about anyone but Yujin.

Someone told her that Yujin might be on top of the school roof. So she quickly went there and told herself to remain calm and go with the flow.

"Ehem.. Long time no see stranger" Yujin says when she finds the person she has been avoiding for weeks now in front of her.

"Stranger? I thought we were more than that Yujin, Why were you avoiding me? Don't say you weren't because everyone and their mothers know that you were obviously avoiding me."

Yujin takes a deep breath and lets out a word vomit.

"Ilikeyoualotmorethanabestfriendshould."

"I'm sorry...What?"

"I.like.you.more.than.a.best.friend.should."

After a few minutes of silence, Yujin turns to see where Minjoo is. Minjoo is dancing like a goofball. Yujin is very confused.

"Uhm M-minjoo are you not going to say anything? Uhm like about my confession?!?"

"Yes, I like you as well you oblivious Pup.. Do you know how hurt I was?"

"N-no."

"Of course not, because you were avoiding me...dummy."

"This feels like a dream. I think I'm dreaming, this wouldn't happen in real life."

"Oh really? let's see then."

"W-wait see wha-"

Before Yujin could finish her sentence, She felt the others lips on hers. Minjoo sighs in content while Yujin is still in shock. 

"I l-love you so much Minjoo." Yujin says while Minjoo puts her head on her shoulders.

"I love you so much as well Yujin, I was waiting for you to confess but it seems like you were a tad-bit scared."

"Of course I was. Have you seen yourself?"

"Shhhh if you wouldn't have avoided me you would've gotten me waaaaaaay earlier Ma'am." 

"Well, I learned my lesson... I will never avoid you."

"Pssh. As If I'd let you Stupid."