1.1

A New Chapter of You and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As the door of Kyungsoo’s room closed, Baekhyun clenched his fists. His rage was building up the moment seeing Chanyeol inside the apartment after having a call from Shin Hye. The poor woman begged Baekhyun to help her persuading Chanyeol.

The baby would be fatherless if Chanyeol didn’t acknowledge it.

And Baekhyun knew Chanyeol wouldn’t acknowledge as he saw his eyes, still looking at Kyungsoo with same eyes he had when they were dating.

Chanyeol would definitely get Kyungsoo back, and there is a big chance of Kyungsoo accepting him.

Park Chanyeol was his first love, his first kiss, the first man who touched him, making love until Kyungsoo was sore, and yet the first man who was ever hurt him.

His Kyungsoo was a love fool, Baekhyun thought.

The thought of monopolizing Kyungsoo made him laugh in bitterness like a dream wouldn’t come true. Although deep inside he loved Kyungsoo, he still accepted Kyungsoo dating Chanyeol. The taller gave a big impression to Baekhyun so that he couldn’t complain. When Kyungsoo’s doe eyes gleamed in happiness every time he told a story about Chanyeol, Baekhyun only smiled and listened to all the stories.

He loved Kyungsoo after all.

Everything about Kyungsoo made him intrigued, even Kyungsoo smacked his head and pinched his ear when Baekhyun didn’t listen to his words. Every time they got together, Baekhyun couldn’t take off his eyes of his friend, like beautiful scenery that never faded. Every time they cuddled up on the bed, Baekhyun was usually the big spoon of two and leaned on Kyungsoo’s short hair while whispering sweet words that took Kyungsoo to dreamland. Baekhyun then was the first one who got up and savoured the scene of a sleepy yet beautiful Kyungsoo curling beside him. When Chanyeol came to Kyungsoo’s apartment after his late part-time job, Baekhyun passed the baton and left the apartment with a weak smile and a heavy heart.

Every single thing he did with Kyungsoo never got him tired. Even his heart ached and bleed several times when Kyungsoo was with Chanyeol, full of love and rainbow around them. Even when he hooked up with men or women in the club and took them to his apartment, the name slipped out from his lips when he got was always Kyungsoo.

Unrequited love should have been faded away but not Baekhyun’s.

Sad but true, it was.

As it felt like an eternity, the door of Kyungsoo’s room opened. Kyungsoo came out first, following by Chanyeol. Baekhyun gulped, seeing how calm Kyungsoo was and Chanyeol didn’t say anything. Kyungsoo then stood beside him and smiled at Baekhyun. As Chanyeol bid him goodbye, a weak smile plastered on his face, making Baekhyun confused and his head was full of questions.

“Did you finish make the breakfast?” asked Kyungsoo, breaking Baekhyun’s trance of thoughts. Baekhyun shook his head, totally forgetting the breakfast he promised to Kyungsoo.

“I am hungry. You promised me to make breakfast,” Kyungsoo pouted, “Don’t tell me you sleep again?”

“I… Wait for minutes, okay. I will make a quick breakfast for you,” Baekhyun held Kyungsoo’s hands, “Why don’t you watch the tv while I am making our breakfast, baby boy?”

Kyungsoo snorted, “Okay then, daddy. But please hurry, baby boy is so hungry.” Kyungsoo teased, making Baekhyun’s cheeks dusted in pink. Kyungsoo chuckled before kissing him the cheek and walking out from the kitchen. Baekhyun never got fired up of making breakfast and he did his best for his Kyungsoo, his best friend.

Minutes later, Baekhyun brought a tray of Kyungsoo’s breakfast, like he promised, and went to the living room where Kyungsoo was waiting for him. Seeing Baekhyun came with his breakfast, the black-haired man turned off the tv and beamed a big smile to Baekhyun as he took the toast and made a space for Baekhyun on the couch.

“I will be happy if we live together, Baek,” Kyungsoo commented as he chewed the toast, “I don’t need to bother making the breakfast.”

“I already offered you to stay with me for ages, but who was the one said no?” Baekhyun rolled his eyes. Kyungsoo chuckled before sipping the orange juice.

“I know. My bad,” Kyungsoo grinned before leaning his head on Baekhyun’s shoulder, “Why didn’t you say anything? About me and Chanyeol?”

“I … I prefer hearing from you than asking it myself.”

“So rich coming from someone nosy like you, Byun.” Kyungsoo snickered.

Baekhyun frowned, “I am nosy in a certain subject, not this. Besides, I know you will tell me so I am better waiting patiently. Best friend privilege.” Baekhyun grinned, making Kyungsoo chuckled.

“Can we move to the cuddle session? I think I need it now.”

“Anything for my baby boy. Should I carry you to the bedroom?” Kyungsoo guffawed before jabbing Baekhyun’s side and making Baekhyun yelped in pain.

The black-haired man went to his bedroom, following by Baekhyun after he recovered from the sudden attack. As they settled on the bed, Kyungsoo buried his head on Baekhyun’s chest instead of being the small spoon he used to be. Baekhyun Kyungsoo’s back gently as he felt the wetness in his shirt. Kyungsoo was crying, silently but Baekhyun could feel his sadness to his bones.

He ought to be stronger than Kyungsoo as the latter needed him, at the most.

“He … We … won’t—get back together,” Kyungsoo said, wiping his tears “I already decided.”

Baekhyun froze, “I … why, Kyungsoo?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter