Paris

Paris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[WonHa]


Eunha stuffed the burger on as she walked down the hallway just to hear again the annoying music blaring at the room of Sowon.

She continues to walk to her room when Sowon opened the door with a big tablet on her hand, "Hey! Eunha, good timing. Come here and listen to this band, they sound good and cool."

Eunha saw the twinkle on the older's eyes and she don't want to ruin her mood so she hide her disdain with a sweet smile, "Sure!"

The brown haired girl guided her inside her room then made her sit on the bed; she plucked the earpiece on Eunha. An upbeat song from the famous "The Chainsmokers" play through her head, "See? It's really good. The title is "Paris" and you should watch the lyrics video."

Eunha really don't like the artist but she don't want to ruin the happiness she is seeing right now. The smile is almost melting her heart and Sowon's voice masking the song on the background so she don't mind playing it since her focus is on the older girl's voice.

Sowon's happiness is all that matters to the smaller girl.

Then maybe, she'll come to love the song.

Because Sowon loves it.

Because she love the older girl talking out loud about them right now.



~


Eunha breathe heavily as she put on her big violet hoodie, minutes have passed until a loud knocks wake up her reverie, "Sowon, wait!"

"Let's go! I'm excited to see them live!"

Eunha rolled her eyes but of course she cannot say "No" to the girl. She opened the door and saw an excited Sowon who grabbed her hand as she run, "I don't want to be late. I am really happy that a fan gave me two tickets because I know you also love them."

Eunha smiled.

Not because she actually loves them but because of the infectious smile on Sowon which Eunha thinks the older girl is the prettiest woman right that moment.

They were on lower balcony section, giving them the whole view of the set up on the stage but Eunha's attention were on the girl beside her whose busy fangirling. She can't describe the feelings she has and she cannot stop it, not that she mind it at all because watching Sowon enjoying the concert with a visible happiness on her is the most wonderful thing happened to her. She also love how the girl occasionally sing along, she's lucky that she's one of the few people who can listen to her captivating sweet vocal.

When the artist started to play "Something Just Like This", Eunha cannot help but to utter the lyrics under her breath.

"I'm not looking for somebody...Somebody I can kiss
I want something just li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter