Husband Ghost Searching for Wife

Your True Stories

Image result for ghost

Title: Husband Ghost Looking for Wife
Username: TrueStories
Genre: Horror
How much of this story is true? Everything is just based on what I've heard from my mom.

 

                This happened quite awhile ago. It’s not necessarily my story, but a story my mom has told me and pretty much everyone. So, here I am, sharing it with you all.

                A while back (8-10 years ago), my cousin moved in to live with us. At that time my older brother and sister were living with us still while my oldest sister was living out of the state, and so the room that was supposed to be originally for her was taken over by my cousin. Let’s name her . . . Pam.

                Pam moved in with us after her husband passed away. For some reason, she didn’t move in with her parents. It’s been so long that I don’t remember. It’s strange because her parents basically lived 10 minutes away.

                Pam didn’t stay very long. She soon moved out, but not without saying that she often experienced sleep paralysis in her bedroom. But strange enough, no on else in the house ever did. But, everything changed after she left.

                One night, my sister couldn’t fall asleep. It was too hot in her room, and so she went to the living room to sleep on the couch. But, she wasn’t exactly asleep. She was trying to, so she was still aware of everything around her. Then, she saw a shadow cast over her. She wasn’t scared because she thought that I had woken up and walked into the living room too. She called out to me, wondering why I was awake, but the shadow didn’t answer and instead, sat on her. She couldn’t breathe. She tried so hard to get up, and finally after what seemed like an eternity, she did.

                Something very similar happened to my brother. He didn’t see what it was, but he was taking a nap during the day at one end of the house and my father was sleeping at the other. Suddenly, my brother couldn’t breathe. It felt like someone was laying right on top of him. He was too scared to open his eyes, and so he began screaming for my dad. Yelling for help. Yelling for him to help him wake up from the nightmare, but my brother knew very well what was happening. He was experiencing sleep paralysis just like my sister.

                And then, the very last scary experience my family encountered was encountered by my mom and dad.

                Everyone was asleep in the house. I was still young then, getting used to sleeping alone, and so I would often wake up and knock on my parents’ bedroom door to ask my mom to tuck me in again.

                One night, my mom heard knocking at their bedroom door. My mom is a light sleeper at times, and so she heard it. She groaned, thinking that it was me and told me that the door wasn’t locked. But, the knocking ensued.

                Again, my mom said that the door wasn’t locked, but the knocking kept on going, and then the door handle began to rattle. My mom looked at my dad after forcing him awake and asked him if he had locked the door. When he said no, my mom once again yelled out that the door wasn’t locked, and the knocking and door rattling stopped immediately.

                My mom waited. The door didn’t open. And then, loud knocking began to start again. Scared, my mom told my dad to open the door, but he said he was too tired. The knocking stopped. And so, my mom waited for a few seconds before getting out of bed to open the door.

                The second she did, a rush of air slapped her in the face. She tried not to think much of it. She didn’t want to be scared even though she already was. She saw that no one was at the door, which was strange because their bedroom was at the very end of a long hallway. So, if someone was knocking at the door and suddenly not there, they would have had to run fast and quietly.

                And so, the very first thing she did was run to my room, only to see that I was sound asleep. Then she checked on my brother and sister. Everyone was asleep. Scared, my mom went back into her room, but left the door open. My dad asked her who it was, and my mom just shook her head and said that everyone was asleep. My dad began to get scared as well. He urged her to come back to bed.

                The moment my mom settled in bed, a brush of air pushed my mom and dad onto the bed. My mom asked my frightened father what it was, but he tried to suggest that maybe their bathroom window was open, and a breeze had crept in.

                It wasn’t until a few days later that my parents realized that it could have been Pam’s husband’s ghost, searching the entire house for her because she had left. After that incident, nothing of the likes ever happened again.


Creepy huh? I used to think that I saw ghosts, but it was just my stupid bangs all the time. (facepalm)