Chapter 5

A Soul Connection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 5:30PM by the time Seungri left the YG studio. He hadn't even bothered trying to find his hyungs to say goodbye. He knew it wasn't their fault, the way Jiyong behaved, but he just couldn't bring himself to face the leader just yet. Seungri was so mad at himself for showing his vulnerability in that moment. He was positive Jiyong had seen all the love that Seungri still had for him written all over his face and Seungri just wanted to scream! 

He sat in his car for several minutes, trying to calm his nerves and clear is head. Should he even bother going out that evening when all he wanted to do was go back to his apartment, binge eat some icecream, and just scream out all of his frustration?

"No." Seungri whispered to himself. He was not going to let Jiyong ruin his last night with Rin. He wasn't.  So with her on his mind, he picked up his phone and dialed her number. 

 

*

 

Rin's family had surprised her with a going away party. Her sister's home was filled with her family and friends from all across South Korea and it was clear on her face that she was going to miss each and every one of them very much. 

 

The guest of honor however was most definitely Seungri. He showed up at 7:30PM, dressed in comfortable, but well fitting clothing. Rin always knew Seungri was gorgeous.  She followed the band since they first debuted. But having him here tonight, she felt a sense of familiarity. Like this was what her life was always meant to be like. Seungri was someone special in this world, that much had always been clear to her. What wasnt clear though, was what role Seungri was meant to play in her life. She had always felt drawn to him - well all the members of BIGBANG if she is being honest. However, she had always dismissed it as simply being a fan of their work. Now, with Seungri mixed amongst the people that meant the most to her in all the world... it felt like it was more than that. Like kismet.. destiny.. fate.  

 

It was pretty late when the party winded down and the guest began to say their final goodbyes. Rin was busy at the door, sending each guest off with a hug, promising to stay in touch, and wishing them all safe travels home. She was glad Seungri had held back and was in deep conversation with her sister. She wasn't quite ready to say goodbye to him yet. At least, not before she gave him her present. 

 

After the last of the guests had left, Rin approached  Seungri and gentle touched his shoulder and nodded towards the front door. She asked if Seungri would mind taking a late night stroll with her. There was a beautiful park just up the street from her sister's house that she was hoping to visit one last time before she left. Seungri nodded his approval and gave her a soft smile in response. Rin's stomach began to flutter (and not for the first time since meeting Ri). This man had too much charm for his own good, she thought and shaked her head. She o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter