We Are Together

Heart Want It Wants

Luna was a close friend of Han Sunhwa. She was her sunbae in college but that was story of three years ago. Sunhwa is the definite femme fatale and that's what Luna like and respect about the older friend. She decided to stay close with Sunhwa.

Enter Seungwoo. He's a man of who Luna imagine to date. When they first met, she fall inlove at first sight on him.

He's really dazzling, tall and mostly, he's a loving and caring brother to his sister.

 

Seungwoo are very popular everywhere he goes. For years she has been crushing on him and he's a gentleman to her. Which she can't help to falling more for him.

Years passed after he introduced his best friend to us all. They have mutual in career and hobby. His name is Seungyoun, he's a total sunshine and the same age as her where Luna comfortable with at first.

But it all changed one day when she grow uncomfortable with him. As Seungwoo said Seungyoun has a girl he really like and that are close with him, Seungwoo.

"..andd that will be who?", Luna whine at Seungwoo. They have finished the dinner. Sunhwa left with the older sister to upper level of their house and that only left Seungwoo,her and Seungyoun.

 

"I can't really tell you..I promised him not to tell anyone..but seems we all together close to each other, we don't really have to hide it..only it's not the full information, yeah?", Seungwoo ruffle her hair.

Luna nods and then Seungwoo left to his room for a while. Minutes later Seungyoun finally appear from the bathroom which he disappeared to few minutes before.

"Hyung is upstair? Where did he go?", both of them move to the living room now.

 

"Yeah, upstair. He'll be back later. What do you wanna watch?", Luna took the remote control from her seat.

"I'll just watch what you want to", Seungyoun smile sweetly to her. Luna find him cute as he took his seat close next to her on the sofa.

"Okay, let's watch runningman", Luna accidentally drop the remote and Seungyoun take it for her. Their arms bumps since his long limb are pretty everywhere near her when he seated next to her.

"Seungyoun, can you move more to your left? I'm out of space here", Luna push him a bit with her shoulder.

 

"No..I don't want to!", Seungyoun childishly whine at her back. Luna glare at him in a second.

"Move!", she threat him with her firm voice. "Nooo..", Seungyoun retort back and then he come to move a bit from her. More likely he's afraid of her who know what she'll do to him since she wasn't fragile woman.

"No..I want to let my legs sit on the side this sofa", Seungyoun slowly pushing her shoulder away but then she feels tingle on her exposed shoulder that he's touching.

 

"Then go and sit at the other one. I sit here first!", Luna firmly throw a remark. Seungyoun shows no respond as he able to hold her down from him.

Luna blew a raspberry and stand to move at other single sofa. Letting Seungyoun have the long one for himself but Seungyoun has another idea.

When he grabbed her wrist, Luna automatically lost her balance and end up on his sturdy chest. Her hand was all over his thigh. "Stay here", he heavily pants while staring into her eyes.

 

"O-okay..", Luna stuttered as she was facing his face closely, dangerously. She find his eyes was already find hers and then he slowly going down to her lips.

Luna hold her already heavy breathing and ready to break herself away but Seungyoun's eyes never leave her face.

"Holy ! Kids, go get a room will ya", suddenly Seungwoo is already standing near to stairs. Luna frowned and she didn't have chance to say anything, Seungyoun already push her aside while chuckled and look anxious.

 

"Can't a guy and a girl just be friends?", Seungyoun absentmindedly speak as Seungwoo look at his friend.

"Oh of course you can..but hey who knows it can be opposite? ", Seungwoo raised his both hand in uncare manner.

After Luna calmed herself, she excused going up to Sunhwa. "You know what, you both man can have bromance time, while I have mine. Gotta go..up to Sunhwa".

"Yeah sure", Seungwoo absentmindedly lose in the tv show, everyone's favourite Runningman.

 

The next she visits Sunhwa, Seungwoo and Seungyoun are already went for soccer game with their province team.

It has been a week. Luna has been busy with her first career in her life as Executive in a famous conglomerate company.

Seungyoun sometimes replied on the chatroom with Seungwoo and his sisters but that's it. He never initiate a conversation with her even knowing she already read the text. Usually he strike up some small fight with Luna.

 

"Our big sister is having small congratulatory party with her friends. She invited you too, you know, but you need a partner. I'm afraid my cousin picked Seungwoo first, sorry about that. Why not asks Seungyoun, hm?".

Sunhwa know about me and Seungwoo but she keep it to herself. She never brought it up all of this time. If Seungwoo like Luna too, she will told her no matter what.

But it never come to happen even after years.

 

"I don't know. Seungyoun must already have his own", Luna shut the idea down. She's not that comfortable about having Seungyoun since that thing happened.

She can feel the pull but Luna still feel she like Seungwoo more.

"Alright then, I need to go now. If you are leaving, just let me know", Sunhwa disappear behind the door.

 

Since Luna has day off for herself in weekend today, she decide to watch the tv and before she know, it was already night time at eight but Sunhwa still didn't get back at the house.

When she stride to the open kitchen, the front door is unlock. She thought it was Sunhwa or the older sister but then she heard Seungyoun's voice.

Usually when they finished their game, it's already past ten at night. After having big dinner in a group for few rounds of drink,only then they'll be back and drunk.

 

"Is anyone home?", Seungyoun's voice boomed from the living room, since the light all was switching on.

Then when Luna finished her strawberry milk, her washing the glass attracted Seungyoun to the sink in the kitchen.

"Oh, hey Luna. How has been long you were here?", he cautiously lean on the island nearby.

 

"Since noon. How was your game?", Luna act naturally like how she used to be when she's with him alone.

"We won..Seungwoo left somewhere first with his other teammates and I was from my home. I thought he's already here", he explained and casually look at her time to time. Unable to maintain eye contact though.

"Congrats boys. I think I'm leaving now. I have some paper to go through at home though", Luna smile in a small way.

 

"Oh okay. By the way, about the party. Do..you have partner already?", Seungyoun finally able to look at into her eyes.

"Me? I don't think I'm going", Luna take her handbag and ready to leave but the next thing he speak about got her foot glued to the ground.

"Go with me.. besides I have something to tell your right now", he advances toward her in the middle of the room.

 

"Oh..I don't know Seungyoun. I have things to settle that day. You can go with your other girl friend, right?", Luna almost lost her stance when he suddenly try to hold her hand.

"Will you believe me when I said, I already have a girlfriend?", he intertwining his fingers into hers.

"Uhm..okay. Congrats to you but what is this?", Luna try to untangle her fingers away from his.

 

"I already know you feel the same, right Luna? Didn't you get that, Seungwoo helped me, more than one time on me ,trying to get you for myself?", Luna's face twisted into a confused one.

"What are you talking about? Seungwoo did what? And me liking you too?", Luna now able to have her hand back to her side, away from his.

"Don't I make myself clear that I like Seungwoo very much before this? Don't lie to me and easily tell me what I feel, I am me,myself. I'm not you?", Seungyoun lose his eyes on me.

 

He then grow quiet before trying to find Luna's eyes back. Seungyoun scoff in disbelief. "What game you are trying to play now?".

"You know what. I'll tell you a secret. I have been in love with Seungwoo even before you were here. He maybe doesn't have idea at all about my feelings because I keep it with myself. I truly doesn't have feeling for you, like at all!", Luna explained herself.

 

"Sorry to break it to you, Honey. Seungwoo already know your feeling for him long time ago. Plus he thinks you just like a sister. What are you trying to do now?".

Seungyoun grow more confidence as he cradle Luna's face gently. "Believe me when I say ever since I show up into your life, I was already there by the shadow, falling in love with you".

His gentle care yet sarcastic tone really make Luna grow uneasy. She is in dilemma to like or hate they way Seungyoun is treating her right now.

 

"What do you mean? Are you a creeper or stalker something like that?", Luna wasn't able to break away from his magic touch. As if she was paralyzed in a second.

"Baby, someone handsome and charming like me would be a waste to be bad guy like that. Being a Cho Seungyoun, I don't waste time for such a beautiful woman like you", his breath tickling her face as he close the proximity between their face.

 

Luna wanted to hit herself for not good at kissing. To be honest she has none of it before. She doesn't know how a euphoria trying to conquer her heart at this time.

Seungyoun chuckle as he playfully keeping his moving his lips near hers but never touch it with his.

When he feel like he's losing his timing, Seungyoun finally draw Luna's waist into his arms and in a second he diving down to devour her lips.

 

Luna get a hold of his muscular arms to let herself more steady. Seungyoun know what he's doing and his laugh vibrate through his chest.

Upon knowing Seungyoun is probably have won, Luna get a hold of herself and pushing him away. "You!!", she drawls and carefully make her own way out from the house.

 

Luna get into her driver seat, having mixed feeling. She can't help to touch her almost swollen lips but next thing she throw a fit on her seat.

She agressively push back her long hair and start her car. Only then she realised her handbag was already long forgotten on the floor in the house and she was lucky her car key was in her trouser.

 

Luna contemplating to go back in but then she don't want to see Seungyoun again tonight. Just about she wanted to open her door, he already knock on the mirror.

Seungyoun is having a great time for himself when Luna warily look at him. "Here your bag, baby", he smugly return the leather bag.

Luna wanted to close back the mirror but then Seungyoun act so fast. "Nuh uh..where my goodnight kiss?", she started to feel like tearing his handsome face so much.

 

She tricked him and happy to get back on him. From her front mirror she can see Seungyoun wave his hands to her.

That night Luna was having hard time finishing her work and she decided to call Seungwoo. Before her head can explode, she better go and find out about Seungyoun had said and Seungwoo really needed to confirm what that little told her.

Moving from the work room, Luna skip to her small apartment living room.

 

She doesn't have choice except to call Seungwoo right away or even better talking face to face with him.

"Hello, Luna? What's up?", he doesn't seem to be drunk right now and maybe using earpod to answer her call, more likely he's driving to home now.

"Hi Seungwoo, where are you now?".

"I'm driving a friend to his house", Seungwoo replied and then she heard the driver door was pushed as he getnout from his car.

 

"I need to talk to you. Can you come to my apartment now?", Luna was nervous because Seungwoo might not come to her since he's probably too tired for the game and celebration tonight.

"Are you okay?", Seungwoo heard so worried through the phone. He's always worry about her and that's what made she thinks he might like her too. But it's not true since like Seungyoun said, only now she can feel it.

"I'm just want to have a talk with you. Don't worry", Luna speak like she's okay.

 

It has been two hour after Seungwoo said he will be on his way and when Luna heard her door bell chimmed, she open the door for her guess.

"What the hell?", she cried out loud. Before her there's stood Seungyoun in such down emotion.

"I come here to take you. Seungwoo has been involved with an accident", at that Luna gasp and cover .

 

She was terrified and quickly take her bag following Seungyoun to his car. All the way going to the Emergency Luna was very quiet.

Seungyoun speak to her by all himself and when he don't get much reaction out of her, he stayed quiet too.

Once the car parked, Luna beeline to Seungyoun's step. Then when her eyes caught Seungwoo's condition, she exhaled of relief.

 

Seungwoo is lying down on the bed with his legs tied to cloth. His eyes look tired and when Luna take her seat, he try to smile at her.

"Luna..", his voice sounds coarse yet his eyes turns cresent. She really worried about him and he's look like an idiot.

Seungyoun watch as Seungwoo continue to laugh at Luna's face. "It's not that bad", Seungwoo ruffles her hair and Luna looked like she was going to cry, her eyes was red and so her nose.

 

"I'm sorry. It's my fault..are you really okay, Seungwoo?", Luna stop her crying and try to find any injuries that still unattend.

"Oh come on Luna. It's okay. My leg would probably heals before the next weekend", Seungwoo wipe her tears delicately on her face.

"Thanks Seungyoun. Is my sister dealing with the car right now?", Seungyoun nods.

 

"Can you get me a wheelchair? I think I'm going home now", Seungyoun then smile at the older brother before disappear by the curtain.

"Why are you leaving so soon? You stay here and run some test first", Luna scold Seungwoo but he even smiled more.

"Forget about me. Now tell me what you were going say to me?", he raised his brows.

 

Luna is stuck in between to let Seungwoo rest more or to asks him what she wanted to know right now. Afraid that Seungyoun would be back in any time now, she chose to ask him a question that she will be satisfied to hear his real answer.

"Do you really think me as your little sister all this time?", she gather her might to nicely ask him.

Seungwoo's face melts into a fond kind of smile. He lovingly stare at her face like a baby.

 

"To be honest, you are like a family to me, Luna", her heart shattered at hearing his true feeling to her. Her face turn to in blank of emotion.

Upon seeing Luna's current face. Seungwoo can't help to be really honest with her. He has to tell truth even it's bitter for her.

"So you are really helping Seungyoun then?", she asked in really serious face.

 

"Yeah. You guys kinda look cute together. Always has reason to banters with each other", he finally wear a genuine smile on his face.

"But..I don't look at him like that, Seungwoo. I have always fall in love with you. Can you give me a chance, hmm?", Luna pleads but Seungwoo shook his head in funny way.

"I don't have any thing to give to you. You know me pretty well. If my heart wanted you to be mine, you have already be my side since years we spend together", Seungwoo softly place his hand on her shoulder.

 

Luna don't have chance to continue when suddenly the curtain drew open and Seungyoun appeard with the special chair.

Her eyes move onto Seungyoun and Seungwoo for the last time, squeeze softly on her shoulder before withdraw his hand from her.

"I'll help you with the things, go sit on your chair", Luna search for his belongings on the table and put it into his bag.

 

Seungyoun then push the wheelchair and Luna follow closely with them. 

The lover boy drive her back to the apartment after they sent Seungwoo first. He has been so different right after he pushed the chair tonight.

"Hey, you look tired. You want a glass of water?", Luna speak while looking at him. She knew Seungyoun has a very handsome side profile and only now she couldn't help to look at him in different way right now.

 

His car has been park just near her apartment block. His hand was placed on the steering and his eyes never meet her anymore.

"No, I'm fine. Just go up now, I need my sleep badly", he sighed. His charming voice still sent pleasure to her body. 

"Thanks for driving me back home", Luna suddenly brave enough to kiss his cheek.

 

What she doesn't expect, Seungyoun has turned his face to her. Probably regretting to treat her coldly. He can never do that to her.

Luna was surprised and yet she continues to give one more time a chaste kiss to his lips. She feel better when he reply to her kiss but when it started to get heated, he quickly cut the kiss.

"S-see you later", he shut her off and Luna try to understand that he really really need a time for himself alone right now. Then she left his car feeling mixed of emotion.

 

 

Few days after Seungwoo get better from the accident. Sunhwa called and asks me go to the boutique with her. She wants to get a new dress for the ball party.

It has been an hour ago and still Sunhwa can't find the dress she dream of. "Why don't you get yourself a new one too?".

Looking at Sunhwa who was trying on another dress, Luna shook her head. "I already have mine bought last week. Sunwoo gave me her old dress that she have. She told me it's really just perfect for me".

 

Sunhwa rolled her eyes. "Oh okay but come on, maybe try one of these", Sunhwa show the dress she picked earlier.

Luna again shook her head. "I'm fine..", suddenly her phone get a call. "Sunhwa, let me answer this for a while", Sunhwa nods and Luna left to the nearest part which she can fine right place to answer it.

"Yeah? Pardon? No..the cheque already signed by Mr. Doh".

 

"Uh huh. About that can you postpone it first?", her secretary replied a yes and ending the call.

Just then her eyes caught Seungyoun and a female got put from his car. Seungwoo is with them too.

When she hears their steps ascending to the second level, where she is. Luna hide herself. She's very curious of who is the girl.

 

"Can you shush for a second, Jamie? I told you it's okay, right, Seungwoo?", Luna hear Seungwoo chuckled. They all seems close to each other.

But she never seen her before. Maybe it's their career circle of friend.

"Hi Sunhwa. How are you doing?", Luna watch as the Jamie give Sunhwa a hug.

 

"Nice to see you again. You looked so different?", Sunhwa seems surprised and Luna raised her brows.

The last word Sunhwa used are always for something absurd happens through her eyes. As if she's being sarcastic or mocking.

"Sunhwa..", Seungwoo warns. "Be nice will you?", Seungyoun let his eyes wander away and almost he can see her, Luna get back behind the rack of clothes.

 

"My apology..", Sunhwa chuckled. "..not", her pretty face seems twisted for a reason.

"By the way, where is Luna?", Seungwoo asks his sister and Sunhwa rolled her eyes. She doesn't want Luna to meet Jamie apparently. If she doesn't like Jamie and so Luna have too.

"She got a phone call few minutes ago. I don't know which way she gone to", Sunhwa pick up her phone from the seat and dialing a number.

 

Knowing she will get caught hiding, Luna reveal herself with her phone on her ear. "I'll get back to you soon".

She act like a professional actress. "Oh hey..", she raised her head and quickly hugging Seungwoo first. It has been few day since she didn't even contacted him nor seen him.

Seungwoo seems surprised on how different Luna is acting right now but he hugs her back and then she stare at Seungyoun before come to hug him next.

 

"Seungwoo...I didn't know you has a girlfriend already?", Luna smile sweetly and still hugging Seungyoun.

The guy who claimed liking her stay confused and yet he didn't even hug her back. 

"Oh no.. I'm not anyone's girlfriend. It's my first time seeing you. I heard about you from these two guys before. Luna, right?", the shorter girl raised her brow with such sass.

 

"Seungwoo never mentioned about you to me nor Seungyoun too", Luna faked a suprise emotion. Only then she let go of Seungyoun's waist.

He has been so close by her head and when she break away, he seems break from a spell that Luna get on him.

"Really? Well, let me introduce myself. I'm Park Jinah but you can call me Jamie. I'm Seungyoun's junior at college", Jamie flash a proud smile.

 

"Oh I see. Nice meeting you too and are you invited to the party too?", Luna spit some uncared conversation.

Seungyoun has been so confused. His face was the evidence. Sunhwa only watch it with such amusement.

"Yup, Seungwoo invited me since I'm pretty close to them", Jamie cheerly speak but Luna seems careless about it.

 

"Luna, go change into this dress", Sunhwa change the conversation into another way. "You can look around then because we are still trying on our dress", Sunhwa walk away with Luna who get into the fitting room.

Once they both get into there, Sunhwa quickly open , saying something about the Jamie girl.

 

"Ughhh I hate it when she's around. Acting like Mary Ann when she's not", Sunhwa frown and Luna look at her in anticipation.

"She messed with my boyfriend before. Remember Himchan?", Sunhwa face Luna with hope.

"Of course. The one who was so into you but then when you give him your heart and he break it".

 

"That time when we were together, when Jamie show up and Seungyoun bring her to my birthday party? I caught Himchan and her making out at our bathroom!", Sunhwa tears up as she reminded back by the past.

"Woah. What a ! Was it the one you balled out at your bedroom after the party hit off?", Luna calm Sunhwa down with hugging her back.

Sunhwa sobs and nods her head even she's having hard time with herself. "I don't really get her and why she's still showing her face right up to me?".

 

"You want her to go away now? Because I will do it for you", Luna smile sadly to Sunhwa.

"No need. I will show her that Himchan is nothing to me anymore!", Sunhwa smirk for the last time.

"I will try this dress now. I think the number twelve dress was pretty, can you get it for me while I change into this one?", Sunhwa nods and disappear by the curtain.

 

Luna having a hard time zipping the dress she's wearing so she try to go out. When the curtain draw open, there was Seungwoo and Seungyoun. Jamie probably changing her first dress.

She noticed that Seungyoun changed into a tuxedo while Seungwoo didn't.

"Is everything okay? You need help?", Seungwoo asked and Seungyoun stand there freezing on his shoes.

 

"Yeah, can you zip my back?", Luna move her long wavy hair from her back and revealing a big heart on her back that shows her skin.

"No problem", Seungwoo long delicate fingers run onto the zip as the curtain from Jamie's side opened.

"Oh My God Seungyoun, looking dashing aren't for the party?", Jamie steps out with her red dress that only cover just below her thighs.

 

"There you go", Seungwoo snapped Luna from her glare onto Jamie's way. "Thanks, what do you think?", Luna twirl her body for Seungwoo.

"Really breath taking", Seungwoo chuckled and Luna watch as Seungyoun give a thumb up for Jamie's dress.

"Ugh Seungwoo", Luna's voice pitch higher scolding Seungwoo while turning away to get into the fitting room again.

 

Without mirror showing the person getting into her fitting and Luna's back turned from the entrance, she couldn't know who was it.

But she decided to think it was Seungwoo or Sunhwa so she grumble to show that she's mad right now. "Seungwoo..get out!",she scolds.

The steps still continue to come to her nevertheless. "Sunhwa? Did you get my dress?", Luna finally turned her back.

 

Only to meet with a sturdy chest she knows and the same tuxedo he wear outside just now. "Seungyoun..what are you doing here?", Luna ready to push him away but he caught her hand.

Despite her tall height, Seungyoun is way taller than her so when she try to get a look at his face way up there, he already placed a kiss on her crown.

He pulls her hands to strain her arms when she wailed. "Stop doing this to me", her voice was low and threatening but yet Seungyoun only chuckled.

 

"You! You are the one need to stop", he encountered back. "You said you don't like me but still you are playing games with me", he was serious. Seungyoun never show this side to her before.

"Games? Wasn't it you and Seungwoo playing me?", finally she get to meet him in the eyes.

She didn't give him chance to speak. "Telling me someone near Seungwoo liking me. Saying you were already there long time ago. Such a coward! A creeper! A stalker! and now pushing me away?", Luna suddenly get hype up.

 

Seungyoun trying to read her eyes and her mind and so he keep quiet. While Luna is angry trying to knock senses into his head.

They looking into each other only to break when Sunhwa finally appeard. "Luna, sorry I was l-late", she look shocked with the intense on the air.

"I'll get to you later", she close back the curtain and Luna's eyes still continue to stay mad.

 

"I think there was misunderstanding here. I pushed you away because I heard almost everything you talked about to each other at the hospital emergency. You asked for a chance from Seungwoo, Luna", Seungyoun stay focused on where they are going right now.

"..and did you see that Seungwoo could not give me one?", Luna frown. "..and today you are showing off Jamie to my face?", her brows raised in angry.

Seungyoun seems to realize that what happened. His eyes wasn't focusing anymore. Tremble with confusion.

"You never asked me first and now I'm going to play you real bad. Get out now in instance!", Luna push Seungyoun out easily.

 

Ever since that day, Luna always text and call Sunhwa by phone. Everytime Sunhwa called, she tell her about Seungyoun and Seungwoo.

To be honest, Luna has been too busy for visiting Sunhwa around. 

Seungyoun would always text and calling her but the whole week he never gives up.

 

On the Friday, Seungyoun try to meet her but without appointment he can get nowhere near her. Also when it's lunch time, she always order delivery so he have zero chance.

When she updated on SNS, Seungyoun always give her few reaction and there was a picture where Seungyoun claimed she is her girlfriend, Seungwoo teased Seungyoun about Luna is not his.

 

The party day arrived. Luna arrived later because her business trip get in the way. Sunhwa and Seungwoo as the host, arrived faster than she can.

Soon as she landed on airport, she quickly go home with taxi and move fast as she can.

She was stuck at the traffic light when unexpected thing happened to her. Her right front tire blow up.

With her dress making her feel uncomfortable, she try to fix it but the mechanic still have not arrive.

 

"Luna where are you? Could you make it here then?", Sunhwa speak through her phone and she heard Seungwoo talking to someone about her situation right now.

She keep her hair in care because it will be ruined with the sunlight directly shining to her.There was no rest area near here.

When she thought her makeup would be ruined, suddenly she heard a superbike engine coming near to her.

 

She ignored it until she heard a fimiliar voice. "Luna, are you okay?", she watch as Seungyoun get down from his bike.

Luna couldn't helo to feel more grateful when he shows up. "I'll have my friend look for you car. Get on my back", he hand her a safety helmet.

"Are you kidding me? I can't get on it with wearing this dress!", Luna frowns.

 

"Just get on, there will be a team that Sunhwa hired to redo your makeup and give you a new dress at the Grand Ballroom", Seungyoun smirked.

"God Gracious.. I have never ride a superbike before. Please don't kill me", she cried when Seungyoun press the bike and ride it really fast.

She couldn't help to hug Seungyoun more tightly and as if she would know, Luna saw Seungyoun smirk yet again through the side mirror.

 

Soon as they arrived by the back door. Sunhwa already waiting for her with the team. "Seungyoun, your new tux is inside that room", he waste no time to change it.

"Really Luna? Your whole self looked like . Go change yours and we will start with the makeup right after".

 

When the team finished their superb job, Sunhwa also left with them with the payment. Leaving Seungyoun who is looking like a perfect Prince Charming with her.

But there's something still not complete. He seems struggling with his bow tie.

"Thank you for the fun ride", she sarcastically wished but her hand quickly found her way on his tie.

 

"You are welcome, Sweetheart", Seungyoun smile wholeheartedly but still the same energy she gave to him just now. Returning the sarcastic antic to her.

Seungyoun rake his eyes into her whole frame. "You really looked like a Queen today. Breath taking, I must say".

"You are not bad too", Luna tighten the tie to choke him playfully.

 

His choked face still look handsome. Luna said it to herself. After he recover from choke, Seungyoun quickly pinches her both cheecks.

"What the hell Seungyoun!", Luna get angry and messed with his hair. "Hey!", Seungyoun make his eyes bigger.

Luna laugh at how funny he is looking right now and Seungyoun mirror her action.

 

When their eyes meet again. Luna melt into his sudden hug. "I love you", Seungyoun whispers into her ear.

Luna slowly look into his eyes. "Are you joking, Seungyoun?", but he never hesitate from his confession.

"No, Choi Luna. The heart knows what it wants and I have been in love with you since before I realized", he adoringly looking into her face.

 

"Why I never know about you before? How did you meet me?", Luna turn her back to him into the hug. There are mirror in front of them. They can see each other doing at the mirror.

"It was the final year of college. I saw you with Seungwoo at soccer match. We were in a team but you never look at my way", Seungyoun kiss her crown.

 

"I was glad that because of Seungwoo stay close to me even when he graduated".

"I thought at first he was my rival for you but then I realized Seungwoo think you as family. So I asked him to let me get close to you".

"I wouldn't know that why you have always feel uncomfortable with me so I make us fight everytime we meet but then you seems too in love with Seungwoo".

 

"You are telling me, you forced that kiss on me when you knew I was going to be slowly crushing on you?", Seungyoun nodded.

"Why you never asked me about the talk I had with Seungwoo?", Seungyoun shook his head.

"Because I almost give up on you but then you started to play games", Luna turn again to face Seungyoun.

 

"I'm sorry that I keep denying my feelings for you. I have always think that you are so cute and fun to spend time with you. Those banters we had actually make me feel to be carefree about myself", she cradles his face with her hands.

"I knew it! You are always smiling at me even we fight like bad yesterday but then you are always get shy with me at some time", he close the gap and finally kisses the hell out of her.

 

"Can I ask you something?", Seungyoun asks in between of the kiss.

"Hmm? What is it?, Luna still feeling the bliss of the euphoria.

"When did you started falling in love with me?", Seungyoun shyly cover his mouth away along with his head turned.

"It doesn't happen just in a one day, Seungyoun. All the time we spend slowly showing me the different side of you. Everyday you get very charming and handsome. Plus our first kiss is how everything I thought of you. Gentle and playful", she steal a kiss on his lips.

"Alright, let's get out from here. We have a party to celebrate", Luna pull Seungyoun hand to the door. She hope that even Seungwoo was her first crush, she's glad to give Seungyoun a chance for this relationship they built slowly. She wanted to gain trust and love with Seungyoun right instead Seungwoo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Subscribe, Upvote and leave cute comment down below`

I write this in a day so please forgive me if there's any plot hole or anything!

Sometimes I come back to correct misspelled or few correction.