Jungkook's Proposal

Beginning to End

There was a quaint dinner table surrounded by roses and candles. A bottle of wine chilling on ice was the center piece. Balloons were tied around the apartment for extra decor. Jungkook was sure his love would enjoy the red and gold colored theme he attempted.

"Honey?"

Lana stood at the door with open.

He walked over and took her hand, "Come inside. I made dinner."

She couldn't contain her amusement. After a 10 hour shift at the hospital, all that was on her mind was a shower and snuggles. Jungkook having prepared a whole romantic scene in her studio caught Lana off guard.

After settling in and a quick change of clothes, the couple sat down to a feast. Jungkook and Lana talked about their day between bites. Though she wanted to ask about the surprise, Lana didn't want to ruin the moment. He obviously spent a lot of time and money on everything.

"You know," Jungkook started. "I can't believe you've put up with me for the past 3 years."

Lana grinned, "It is exhausting, but I'd do it for 3 more."

He rolled his eyes with a smile, "Only 3 more years? That's it?"

"Silly, I'd love you until the end of the world."

"Good."

Jungkook got out of his seat and got to one knee in front of her. Lana just stared in awe as he presented her with a diamond. Tears began to roll down her cheeks.

"You've been there for all my ups and downs. The world knows me as CEO Jeon's son, but to you I'm 'baby' or 'honey'. The love you have for people is endearing and the love you have for me is beyond anything I could imagine. I hope we can share that love with each other for years to come."

He wiped some tears from his own face, "Lana, will you marry me?"

"Yes! I'd love to be your wife!"