First Day As Senior Year ,Last Year Of High School

A ChildHood LoveStory

HyoRin POV:

I woke up as the light from the sun and the brightness of my room shines.

I look at my clock and it's 7:00am i still got another 45 minutes before i have to get to school,

I ran to a male's room and jump on his bed to wake him up.

"YAAAH!!! PPALI IREONA!!! IREONA , IREONA , IREONA!!!" i yelled at him.

"OK OK I'M UP i'm up" said a sleepy guy as he rub his head and eyes,

"Zico, you got 15minutes ,...ARRA!!!" i walk out of his room.

"YEAH I GOT THAT" he shouted in his room.

 

Yes, I've been living in Zico's (a.k.a JiHo) house since my dad are still in japan for his big buisness.

I got dressed into my school uniform

and walk downstairs to where Mr and Mrs Woo was sitting and drink their coffee.

"Annyeonghaseyo eomonim, abunim" I greeted them and bow.

Yes they told me to call them that since calling them eomma and appa is a bit awkward for me.

I sit down next to Mrs.Woo, "Deh Annyeong HyoRin-ah" said Mrs.Woo.

"Did you have a good sleep?" ask Mr.Woo.

"Nae~ I have, thank you for asking, and how about bot of you eomonim,abunim?"

They just nodded at me and smile as they continew drinking their coffee.

Five minutes later Zico came down in his school uniform.

JYP High School is a top school and their rules arn't that big of a deal,

and theres also not rules about the uniform policy so thats why Zico is wearing his sunglasses to school.

"Morning eomoni ,morning abeuji" greeted Zico as he kiss his mothers cheek

than he walk by me and said "Should we get going now?!".

"Yeah~! Zico-ah, we better go now, it's almost 5mins to 45" I said as i stood up to hug

Mrs.Woo and Mr.Woo to say goodbye.

I walk outside while Zico was greeting his parents goodbye ,

he followed me than where his helmet and give me one.

We went to school by his motorcycle.When we arrived to school,

no one was paying attention towards us coz they are already used to us going to school togeather.

It's because i was like a daughter to Zico parents and he was like a son to my dad,

so when ever either his parents and my dad are away for a buisness stuff, we will live at each others house.

But it both of them are away at the same time, we will live at a villa where my elder brother lived,

my brother own the villa so, we can use it when ever we wanted to.

I'm guessing your wondering why i only mention my dad and not my mom right?!

Well,...when i was 12 my mom got into an accident caused by a huge lorry.

She pass away instance, well i'm not to emotional about it, but to tell you the truth, i miss her so much now.

So any way, back to reality, me and Zico walked towards our usual spot where our friends are waiting for us.

"Hey Queenka~" teased Lizzy at me, tch, what does that make her, she was also known as a queenka ,shesh.

"So... wheres the other weirdo,?" I ask just to ignore silly Lizzy.

"The WEIRDO is greeting the newbies" replied MinHyuk while he was typing something at his laptop.

"Oh I see" said Zico while he was playing with his phone.

"Hey guys!!" called out U-Kwon.

"Oh Hey" we all called him out.

"Guys these are the newbies,...introduse yourself ."said U-Kwon to six randome guys.

...and one of the guy seems ...it's seems that I know or saw him from somewhere, but ....where and when~?

"Annyeonghaseyo,Leader YoonDuJoon imnida"said a guy with short hair.

"Annyeong,JangHyunSeung imnida lead dancer and vocal"said a cute doe eyed kid with dark hair.

"Annyeong,LeeGiKwang imnida main dancer"said a manly kid with an eyes mile.

"Annyeong Maknae SonDongWoon imnida"said a handsome kid who don't quite look like a korean.

"Annyeonghaseyo main vocal YangYoSeop imnida"cheered a cute kid as he bowed

I looked again at the last kid,...he looks quite familiar.

Than i glance at Zico,by the look of his face i think he is thingking wat i'm thingking(you get the point)

and the last kid could introduse himself "Annyeong, ..."

"YoungJunHyung???" i cut him off with a puzzled faced.

"WHO??!! Joker??" asked Zico with a suprised face ...

was he really thingking what I'm thingking,

aigoo never mind about that, back to the point.

"HyoRin? Zico?" he said with a puzzled face and everyone around us was suprised.

"Yah~! I missed you, we haven seen you for a long time now kekeke"

i chuckled and pull him into a friendly hug.

"Yeah !! How have ya been bro!!??" asked Zico as he do a brotherly hug.

Before JunHyung could answer that he was cut by a kid...

i think his name was YoSeop judging by his puppy face kekeke~"Wa-wait, you guys know each other?"

The three of us nodded at the same time, which was a little creepy hah~ you get the point.

"Yeah!! We were really closed and ware best friends back than,.." laugh Zico as he patted JunHyungs back.

"...Yeah, really good friends in the good old days" i said as i grined at both of them.

"So let us introduce ourselves" said Zico with a hyper voice.

U-Kwon just begun to introduce us before Zico mannaged to do it, he just love to cut in Zico kekeke.

"This here is JiHo also known as Zico,..."he said pointed towards Zico,

"...this is HyoRin school's greatest athletic ...... ..." i smiled an bow politely

"...over there is MinHyuk known as B-Bom b and that is Yuri..." both of them just grined Yuri bowed afther that

"...that is YooJin known as Uee and she is JiHyun..." both of them just bow and smile

"those two are SoonKyu a.k.a Sunny and beside her is MinYoung" he said pointed towards the girls

"those three kids are JinAh known as Nana,she's SoHyun and the guy is ByungHun known as L'joe"

"Nice to meet you all,...we're SO BEAST annyeonghaseyo BEAST imnida"

the six of them said and bow at the same.

"So Kwonie... who's the tour guide kekeke" i ask playfully.

He glare playfully at me as he was looking through some papers "...lets see".

"AH~! It's You and Ljoe,.. happy?" he said and smirked as me and Ljoe look at each other.

"OKAY!!~" both of us said with full of spirit and they just laugh at our childish behaviour.

"But now we need to get to class,..look at the time now." said B-Bomb as he show his watch.

"Yeah,..he's right, you guys go follow HyoRin on this one coz Ljoe and I have some stuff to do"

said U-Kwon as he walk away while pulling Ljoe's coller,

"Ok than see you guys at lunch" L'joe said to the others

as they both we're further away we all waved at eachother and walk to diffrent direction,

but since Zico and I have all the same classes,he follow me and 'BEAST' to the principal's office.

"Annyeong,..may i come in" i said as i knock the door,

afther I heard his reply i trun the knob I went in and bow to him.

"Ah~! HyoRin and Zico, what can I do for you?" he asked with a bright smile.

"Urm,..it's just,..we've brought the newbies here sir" I said as Zico give the a sign to come in.

The six of them come in and bow politely towards him.

"Ah~! Arraseo, ..." he said as he stood up and took some papers and a few bags.

"...here are your schedules and in these bags have your jym clothes and arts suply,

the rest you can buy at the cooperative room,...

your locker combination is in a notebook in these bag ...that is all"

he said as he give the six boys the school suply.

Eight of us bow towards him and leave.

"Yah! Let me see your schedules"said Zico to JunHyung.

JunHyung gave him his schedules and I peek a look at him.

"Wow,...it looks like we're gonna have all the same clesses again like the old time, huh?!"

I said as i jump around in exicement.Than the other five boys just looked at therir schedules and YoSeop with

eximent went to JunHyung and look at his schedules,.."Oh YES~!" YoSeop cheered cutely.

"We're gonna be in the same classes too" we all laugh at YoSeop childish and cute behaviour.

"Ok so first is English,..so lets go" I said and with Zico leading the way.

"AWESOME!!" shouted YoSeop,GiKwang and DongWoon at the same time with eximent.

Kekeke they are pretty cute. I walk beside JunHyung and we started to chat about the good old days.

"We're here~" Zico stated and I knock the door and slided it open, the teacher wasn't there.

"Hey guys,....these six guys are the newbies in our class!!

Zico said to the class and they all just cheered ,...kekeke wat a supporting class.

"SO BEAST !! Annyeonghaseyo BEAST imnida" six of them said.

As that, the teacher enter the class room,...while the guys are still up front.

"So, you guys must be the newbie right?!" ask the teacher and they just nodded.

"...are you upfront to introduce yourselves or they just punished you guys" the teacher joked.

"Since when..." "Aigoo teacer,..where not like that" "Yaaah ,we're not bullies"

all the stdents just stated that and some of them even make faces.

The other half of the students just laugh and giggles others was glaring at him just for fun.

"Ok ok,.. I was just jokinh,..now six of you, infroduce yourselves"

Afther the introduction is done,..the teacher start to welcomeing use for our first day as SENIORS while he intoduce himself as Mr.Kim

...And as usual he start to teach and began to speek in English.

Afther English was done ,we went to Science where we remeet TaeYeon,NaNa,Bora,Ljoe,PO and YooKwon.

Than as Science reaches to an end,.. there was two more classes which is Math and Physics.

'KRRRRRRRINGGGGGGGGGGGG'!!! Finally LUNCH kekeke.

We meet up again at the cafeteria as we have take our food and sit together in one group including BEAST.

Than someone bumped me with purpose but I didn't get food on me just out of balance but i manage to held my balance.

When I look back,...it was the devil himself,....KIM MYUNGSOO!!! I shout in my head.

"OOPS! sorry HyoRin my bad~" with that evil smile i feel like i wanted to punch him.

"It's ok MyungSoo-ah no biggie" as of that i step on his feet and he groaned in pain.

"Ouh~ did i step on your foot,...urm mian " i bow politely and walk away while do an evil smirk like he did.

'TAKE that YOU FREAKING 'Luser'' (get it? L as for Loser lol~) I shouted in my head.

"Hahahaha nice one Rinie-ah" said UKwon as he fist bump me.

"YEAH!!! That 'L'really diserve it," cheared B-Bomb as he give me a high-five.

"Yah~! RiRi-ah,....who was that, and why did he do that to you?" ask JunHyung curiously.

"That's KIMHYUNGSOOO, the most cocky kid in this school" said L'joe as he drink his soda.

"He's not a bully but a real arrogant kid" said Sunny with a disgusted face.

"I don't even know why some girls liked him" said Yuri as she took a bite of her bread.

"Those Girls are just blinded for his looks and fortune..." said JiHyun.

"...but to them his personality is a mystery" continew Sohyun.

I just nodded as to what they all stated, suddenly my phone rang,

~Michin geoni wae geureoni
Ije geuman najom naebeoryeodwo
Nega boyeo sumi maghyeo~

Caller ID 'Jay Park oppa~ '

"yeoboseyo" i said through the phone with a sweet voice.

"It must've been JayPark-hyung kekeke" I can hear U-Kwon chuckle,

I went neer him and smacked his head the others just laugh quietly.

"annyeong sweety~" replied Jay oppa through the phone.

"Nae~ oppa,...why you called me? Is there something wrong" I said with an innocent voice.

"Aniya, nomu pogoshippo, oppa just miss his sweet,cute little saengie thats all," Jay oppa replied.

"Awwww aigoo oppa,...tch, well i gotta go now,..the guys are laughing at me..." I pouted at them

"See you tonight with Tae oppa~ "I said cutely.

"Okay,..arraseoyo aegiyah annyeong~"

"Naee~"

~END OF CONVERSATION~

"Awww did oppa miss his saeng~? kekeke" teasing B-Bomb,

as of that Nana and Uee smacked his head at the same time and i high-five them.

Than I got a tex from my Music teacher

'HyoRin-ah, can you help me at the music studio, i need to orginised it but i need a helping hand?'

"Guys i gotta go,....see ya at the end of school hours" I rushed off to the Music studio and left my friends.

'So~ I guess the guy I saw at the store yesterday was Jun huh?!!'

I thought to myself as I was running towards the music studio and chuckle a bit.

 

 

________________________________________________________________

FINALLY I DID IT,... I THINK KEKEKE~

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT, BUT I GUESS IT WAS NOT THAT GOOD,..WAS IT?

SORRY, I'M JUST A LITTLE,...OK I'M STILL A NEWBIE IN THIS KIND OF STUFF,

SO IF YOU THING I NEED TO DO SOME CORRECTIONS,...JUST TELL ME.

I'LL LISTEN TO YOUR ADVISES OR SUGESTIONS -BOW-