The ReTurn Of A Grate Old Friend

A ChildHood LoveStory

NO ONE’S POV

Since tomorrow is another first day of school after a long holiday since Christmas,

the mall is packed with people coz of in need of school supplies and school uniforms.

Unlike the other kids that went shopping with their parents, these two when with each other,

they have been friends for so long now,

so it’s quite normal for them to go everywhere together, except personal places kekeke~.

They went to a place where they already booked their school uniform,

since it’s their senior year they wanted it to be a bit special,

coz other than that, it’s also coz their school is a top school the best of the best so they need to look their best .

This school of theirs doesn’t think too much  for the uniform policy,

so any student would come to school while wearing a cap, hats, and even sunglasses.

“Yaah Zizi, have you finished picking your uniform yet?” ask a girl with long brown hair.

“Yah! Even if you wanna call me ‘Zizi’ so badly, just use it when we’re alone

it’s weird if you called me like that in here” said a boy with a light blond hair.

“Fine than, Zico-ah~ have you finally finished choosing your uniform yet or not” ask the girl again in an annoyed tone.

“Yeah I have,..how about you HyoRin-ah

The girl just nodded nonstop, but her nod stop when someone caught her eye.

‘That kid seem familiar’ she thought to herself.

‘As if I have saw or meet him before,…but where and when exactly’ she start to think.

“Yaah!! Waeyo?! Gwaenchanha!?” ask the boy after he snapped the girl back into reality.

“uh?! Oh aniya~” she said while rubbing her head nervously.

‘Seriously,…I somehow knew that guy,but how and when,..tsh, tomorrow is a new day at school,

no need to think too much about this little matter HyoRin-ah’ she said in her head as she rub her forehead.

“YAH! Are you sure your okay??” ask the boy again but this time with a worried tone.

“YAH!! I said I’m fine okay” she grin at him .

The boy just nodded as an understood ‘Are you positive? HyoRin-ah’ he asked in his head while he fake a smile.  

 

________________________________________________________________

SORRY THAT THE FIRST CHAPTER WAS A BIT SHORT,

BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE A BIT LONGER KEKEKE~

PLEASE INFORM ME IF I HAVE ANY MISTAKE ,...

I'LL DO MY BEST TO DO THE CORRECTION