Confession

Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rain to the wind said,
You push and I'll pelt.'
They so smote the garden bed
That the flowers actually knelt,
And lay lodged--though not dead.
I know how the flowers felt. 

Sehun frowned, flipping the pink bear book page after page, reading all the things that have been written there. He slightly smile, shaking his head before hand it down to Jongin who's currently lay on his lap, fiddling with his fingers. The glasses made it way down Jongin's face and Sehun chuckled softly at the adorable view.

" Isn't this sounds like Baekhyun? " Sehun asked, tapping the latter's shoulder and Jongin tilt his head, looking up to Sehun's curious eyes.

He sigh, decided to sit and face the confuse boy. Sehun is dumb, but he didn't have to say it out loud. " You know his handwriting is the ugliest in our group, Sehunnie. It shows in the diary " Jongin laugh while brushing his brown undercut hairs.

Sehun laugh too, smacking the older's shoulder. " Yahh, that's rude " He pinpoint, laughing again when Jongin tap the pink book.

" But, who is the lucky man? " Jongin suddenly ask and both of them look at each other. It was Baekhyun's diary about this lanky tall handsome man he said in it but never mention the man's name. They weren't sure if it's their own member, or between them triple towers as Jongin address, but for sure it making them questioning the man's identity.

Sehun sigh and Jongin knew the hint.

" Listen dude, we don't know the man yet. You still have more chances to confess " Jongin pat his shoulder, stealing Sehun's hot gaze on his face.

He laugh nervously, decided to lay down back on the couch and stretching his arms. " I don't know if he likes me back. And the fact that he already have this stupid diary about his man isn't helping me either, Nini. This is soo ughhh-" Sehun internally screaming, recieve few pats again on his by Jongin.

" Will you wait for tonight? Baekhyun will finish filming around 9 for our album. You can have slowtalk with him " Jongin said as he stand up and fix his hairs. He have date tonight and he hope Chanyeol will not get mad with his puffy eyes because he's been crying for the past 3 hours when the giant confess to him about his goddamn love for Jongin. That stupid Yoda.

" Good luck for your date. Don't limping-" Sehun yelled when he heard Jongin closed the front door and the main dancer yelled back, saying he need to be brave to face Baekhyun.

You know, its not taking a whole years to see how Sehun is madly in love with Baekhyun but sure, we're talking about Baekhyun here. He gave the elder hint each time but the shorter missed it and Jongin would laugh straight to his frustrated face after. It's not taking even an hour for a blind person to see how Sehun always trying his best to make Baekhyun notice him, to make the elder know that he's been in love with his cute since forever. Hell, if buying a whole restaurant for Baekhyun count as saying he love the man, he had did it. What's not clicking in his goddamn corgi mind? Not to mention he always have extra times for the puppy when he asked Sehun for cuddles and huggies. What's not clicking in his adorable small head with his messy hairs? 

Sehun thinks he's about to lose his sanity.

Let's wait for Baekhyun tonight.

**********************************************************

" Guys, I'm home! " Well, his loud is back.

Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter