smile flower

lipsoul collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She's beautiful and delicate, like a flower.

She met her for the first time on a calm sunday morning, when she was just strolling around the park with her camera loosely hanging on her shoulders. She had seen the girl before— a couple of times actually. She would see her reading different books under the same tree every now and then. Needless to say, the first time she saw her, she was love-struck. 

 

(Ethereal. Gorgeous. Goddess-like. The list of words to describe her can go on and on.)

 

Out of all the times Jinsoul had bumped into her, she had never had the guts nor the courage to walk up to her and say a simple 'hi'. She was far too nervous to even talk to her. This time though, this time she'd do it. She'll go up to her and say 'hi', then hope for the best. Giving herself a small pep-talk mentally, she pumped up her fist briefly before going up to the girl who was inside her own world, reading a fantasy-book Jinsoul had seen before in a bookstore near the park.

 

She stopped for a moment when she was in front of the girl, still focused on her own book.

 

 

(Her legs froze, this was her last chance to back down, unless the girl sees her standing there like a deer caught in headlights.)

 

 

Jinsoul shook her head and took a deep breath, puffing up her chest slightly to look a tiny bit more confident. "Hey- miss..?' She raised her camera, grinning awkwardly. The girl jumped slightly in surprise, but quickly composed herself when she saw her. It was at that moment that Jinsoul wanted to headbang on the table for being so awkward.

 

 

"Um, can I take a picture of you?"

 

"For what?"

 

 

Oh god, think of a good reason Jinsoul. Think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter