Final.

Surprise baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A deep sigh left his lips feeling so bored wiping the floors clean, one more hour until he needs to close the Cafe he was working part-time, in the morning he's in college and to earn some money he works as a waiter in the middle of Seoul. He really enjoys working in the Cafe. His coworker Xiumin is really friendly with him. 

But that night Jongin was sleepy, he just wants to go home and take a shower, drop on his bed and sleep until Monday morning since that weekend he's all free. Another sigh left his lips starting to dance with the broom in hands. His favorite singer was on the radio singing his last song "UN Village", He just loves that song. On the Rolling Rolling part Jongin close his eyes imagining the singer rolling close to him. how much he loves that part of the choreography. Actually he loves everything about the singer that makes him giggle like a girl. He promise to himself to go to his fanmetting next weekend, his albume just reached two nights ago. He literally sleeps with his photocard on his pillow. Pathetic he knows but he really loves the singer, who doesn't?! 

Jongin jumped hearing the bell from the door indicating that someone walked inside, three guys actually. Jongin's eyes grew so large seeing who walked inside his Cafe. Byun Baekhyun! The Byun Baekhyun who he was crazily in love with. He should move and take their order but Jongin was still in the same place with the broom in hand. Baekhyun and his friends sat at a table laughing between them.

,,Earth to Jongin." Jongin jumped dropping the broom down on the floor when he heard Xiumin's amused voice behind him. The loud noice made Baekhyun gaze at the younger chuckling.

,,Take a deep breath and go there Nini." Xiumin whispered gently pushing a shy Jongin to Baekhyun's table.

He wasn't shy, actually he was a really outgoing person, he likes to talk with new people and laugh but to talk with your favotite singer?! Well that was a different thing. He lost his words once he reached Baekhyun's table. He just wants to run back and make Xiumin take his order.

,,W-what c-can I bring y-you?" Jongin mentaly cursed himself for suttering in the first place. Why was he acting so shy anyway?! Baekhyun was a person like any other person, he's happy to have the singer in the Cafe he works and he should do a good job because this may be a one thing only. And he should act like a normal guy not a crazy fan that freaks out his favorite singer. So he warm smiled at his Idol hoping that he won't pass out because his heart was beating so fast inside his chest.

,,Coffee please." Baekhyun smiled at the blushing waiter before him. His friends ordered as well but he was gazing at the waiters hand that was trembling so badly trying to write down their order. That made Baekhyun chuckle. He was adorable for a reason.

Jongin rushed back to Xiumin after he scrabbled something on the paper because his hands were shaking so badly. Baekhyun's voice was deeper in real life and more beautiful up close. 

Xiumin was laughing making the coffee, Jongin was slowly freaking out.

,,Just calm down and don't drop my coffee okay?" Jongin tried to take the tray but his hands were still shaking.

,,Jongin take a deep breath." Xiumin placed his arm over Jongin's one trying to make the younger calm down.

Jongin close his eyes taking a deep breath like Xiumin told him.

,,Do a good job and maybe he'll come back." Jongin nodded hoping that Baekhyun won't ever come back because he'll pass out for sure. Taking the tray going to serve Baekhyun and his friends. His heart went crazy when the singer smiled at him thanking him.

Jongin tried to keep his mind busy finishing his cleaning because he will close the Cafe after Baekhyun leaves. But he would smile to himself everytime he would hear Baekhyun talk with his friends or laugh. He was lucky to meet his favotire idol, should he ask for his signature now? Would he look like a creep? Before he could decide what to do Baekhyun left. 

Jongin let out a sigh with pouting lips.

,,Ah don't worry Jonginnie, you'll see him again one day." Jongin nodded pouting at Xiumin.

,,I hope so." Jongin went home that night happy and sad at the same time.

 

Dropping on his bed after he took his shower Jongin close his eyes, he really hopes that Baekhyun would come again and drink another coffee. With a smile over his lips he drifted to sleep. That weekend he lazily sat inside his small apartament, cleaning, sleeping, studying, thinking that the next weekend he'll go to Baekhyun's fan signature. That thought makes him giggle.

 

 

,,Morning Jonginnie!" Jongin jumped when his class mate dropped next to him.

,,Morning Sehun, had a good weekend?" 

,,I had yes, why didn't you answer your phone? I wanted to ask you to come to a party."

,,Ah I wasn't in the mood to party, anyway I had to study and you should do the same!" Jongin pocked Sehun's forehead making him whine.

,,Yeah yeah yeah." Sehun let out a yawn making Jongin laugh.

,,Pabo." Jongin pushed Sehun away both laughing.

 

 

 

,,I'm so sorry hyung!" Jongin said panting fast walking inside the Cafe finding Xiumin busy with the full Cafe.

,,We'll talk later now move!" Jongin hurried to put the black apron around his waist busy taking orders. He was wondering why was the Cafe so full on that Monday. But he was happy, time went so fast and soon it was time to close.

Xiumin was busy washing the cups and Jongin was wiping the tables when he heard the door open.

,,We're sorry we need to close." Jongin said turning at the person who walked in.

,,I just want a coffee nothing more, I really need one." Jongin dropped the cloth on the floor seeing who walked inside the Cafe.

,,Please?" Jongin just nodded at Baekhyun who was looking so tired but still damn beautiful.

,,Oh my God thanks!" Baekhyun sat at the table waiting for his coffee. 

Xiumin shock his head amused. Jongin was really in love with Baekhyun it seems. He was so amused to watch Jongin. 

 

Baekhyun was busy playing on his phone when Jongin came back placing the cup with the brow liquin on the table.

,,E-enjoy." Jongin made a bow ready to run when Baekhyun grabbed his wrist.

,,Are you busy now? Can you keep me some comepany for five minutes?" 

,,I n-need to f-finish cleaning and Xiumin h-hyung will get angry."

,,No i won't!" Jongin jumped hearing Xiumin's loud voice coming from the bar.

,,See he's okay, please." Jongin bit on his bottom lip sitting down facing the man he loves so much.

Jongin awkwadly glanced from time to time at Baekhyun and then back down at his fingers that he was playing with under the table. Baekhyun chuckled finding the boy before him amused.

,,You like working here?"

,,Huh?" Jongin's head snapped up looking in Baekhyun's tired eyes.

,,You like being a waiter?" Baekhyun asked again taking a gulp from his coffee.

,,Oh, yes, I like meeting new people, to talk with them but I don't like coffee that much." Jongin laugh making Baekhyun laugh as well.

,,Well you're really awkward around me for someone that likes to talk." 

,,Oh well you're not anyone, you're an idol and yeahhhhh." Jongin looked down at his hands wanting to tell Baekhyun that he was his idol.

,,I'm also a normal person Jongin." Wait Baekhyun knows his name?! Jongin tilted his head confused.

,,Your name is on your name tag." Baekhyun replied seeing Jongin's confused face.

,,Oh yes how stupid of me." Jongin laugh looking down at his name tag where his name was.

,,You're funny Jongin. Thank your for the coffee." Baekhyun wanted to pay but Jongin refused, he wanted to tell him that he can pay him back with a date but he hold that for himself. 

Baekhyun let out a sigh when his phone rang.

,,Well I need to leave, get home safe Jongin." Jongin nodded taking a bow to the man. Jongin didn't move from the window even after Baekhyun's car was long gone.

,,Love love love." Jongin jumped again hating Xiumin for always popping next to him.

,,Stop doing that! I was that close on ting myself. Let's go now, I'm sleepy." Jongin yawen stretching his arms above his head.

,,Yes we better leave or we're going to miss the last bus." Jongin help Xiumin close both walking to the bus stop happily chatting with the older. He was happy, Byun Baekhyun asked him to sit down, at the same table and they talked and Baekhyun knows his name. 

 

For his surprise Baekhyun came the next night, right before they close just like last night. The singer ordered a coffee asking Jongin to join him and Jongin gladly did talking more this time. Baekhyun came every single night at the same hour for a week. But that night he was alone, Xiumin had to leave early so Jongin was all alone.

Usually Baekhyun would come at the same hour but the singer was late, letting out a sigh Jongin was ready to close the lighs and leave when the door opened. A smile formed over his lips when he saw Baekhyun. The singer looked so tired that night and it made Jongin pity him a little.

,,You look tired hyung." Jongin placed the coffee cup on the table.

,,Can you drink something with me? Cappuccino or something else? It makes me feel bad that I'm the only one drinking something." 

,,Hm I'll have some water hyung and are you in for some brownies?" Baekhyun nodded letting out a sigh when his phone ring again. He really hates his phone at times. 

,,Here hyung." Jongin came back at the table placing the plate with brownies before the singer.

Baekhyun cursed under his breath hearing his phone again. Jongin had no idea why he took Baekhyun's phone annoyed as well and he just sank the phone in his water glass. His eyes grew larger covering his mouth. What did he just do?!

,,I'm s-so sorry h-hyung! I..I...I.... I'll pay for the phone! Oh I can't it's too expensive." Jongin said ready to cry, why on earth did he do that?! 

Jongin was surprised when Baekhyun start laughing like a mad man.

,,Calm down silly, it's just a phone and you don't need to pay for it. But thank you, I need some minutes for myself." Baekhyun warm smiled at Jongin and the younger smiled back. 

They keep on talking and talking until Jongin notice the time, it was already three am and he should go home but he has to walk all the way to his apartament because a taxi was too expensive.

,,I'll drive you Jongin."

,,Ah no I'll walk, I'm sure hyung feels tired as well and you should go home faster to rest."

,,And leave you all alone to walk with all those creeps around? No way, get in the car." Jongin eventually nodded looking the door of the Cafe, he followed Baekhyun to his car mouth dropping seeing the expensive car. 

,,Wow nice car hyung." Baekhyun laugh opening the car's door for Jongin.

,,Mr.Kim." Jongin laugh taking Baekhyun's hand getting inside the car.

,,Well thank you Mr.Byun." Jongin has happy that Baekhyun close the door because his face turned a deep shade of red. He wants to tell Baekhyun that he likes him, that he's a huge fan but he still keep it for himself. It was better because he doesn't have a chance anyway. The drive was silent, Jongin was enjoying Baekhyun's voice that was busy singing the songs from the radio. He loves Baekhyun's voice and that is that.

,,Here hyung, drop me here." Baekhyun pulled the car before Jongin's bulding letting out a sigh.

,,You live alone Jongin?"

,,Huh? Yes? Why hyung?" Jongin asked confused.

,,So there's no one to punch my face if I come up with you?" 

,,Y-you? W-what?! Y-you want that?" Baekhyun chuckled at Jongin's cute reaction.

,,Well I'm too lazy to go home actually, I'm welcomed?" 

,,Y-yes b-but my room is kinda messy, if you're okay with that." Baekhyun lazy nodded showing Jongin his perfect smile.

,,O-okay." Baekhyun followed Jongin to the second floor where is small and humble apartament was.

,,Well welcome to my home hyung." Jongin opened the door letting Baekhyun walk in first. 

,,Can I take a shower?" Baekhyun asked looking around. The apartament was small but enough for Jongin. He had a small livingroom with the kitchen, a small bedroom and a bathroom. 

,,Sure, I'll bring you clean towels and hm you can use some of my clothes?" 

,,I won't mind if you don't." Jongin smiled letting Baekhyun take a shower when he remembered something. He rushed to his bedroom to hide everything he has with the singer. Well Baekhyun will find out that he's a fan because he still wants to go to the signature event but not that night. Jongin changed the sheets because it feels right. 

,,What are you doing?" Jongin turned finding Baekhyun changed with his clothes as he was busy ruffing his wet hair with the small towel.

,,Changing the bed sheets, you should sleep on a comfortable bed." Jongin smiled showing Baekhyun his humble bed.

,,Where will you sleep?" 

,,On the floor in the livingroom don't worry." Jongin took some clothes for himself to change as well. He needs a shower as well.

,,I can't let you do that Jongin, I'll sleep on the floor." 

,,What?! No hyung, come go sleep, I'll take a shower as well. Good night hyung, rest well." Jongin walked pass Baekhyun going inside the bathroom. 

 

He can't belive that Byun Bsekhyun was in his house, sleeping on his bed, a happy giggle left his lips under the running water, he was happy, really happy to have the singer sleeping on his bed.

Jongin went to the sofa to sleep as well when he heard Baekhyun's voice calling his name.

,,Yes hyung? You need something?" Jongin walked inside his bedroom finding Baekhyun on his bed with a pout over his lips.

,,Come closer." Innocently Jongin went closer to the bed.

,,Yes hyung?" 

,,Closer." Jongin lean over more yelling in surprise when Baekhyun grabbed his wrist pulling him on the bed.

,,H-hyung?" Jongin was scared to be so close to the singer, if anyone would see them, he will be so dead and he's too young to die.

,,Just sleep, good night." Baekhyun close his eyes pulling the blanket over their bodies.

,,G-good night." Jongin close his eyes as well when Baekhyun open them gazing at the younger. Jongin was really beautiful. With a smile over his face Baekhyun doze off as well.

 

The next morning tho Jongin woke up all alone in bed. He was sure that Baekhyun was busy since in a few hours he'll have his event. Jongin giggled dropping on his back remembering last night. Byun Baekhyun slept on his bed. The singer was better than he imagine, even if he has everyting he wants, Baekhyun was still a really humble guy. He was wondering how will he react when he'll see him today? 

,,Well good luck to me." Jongin went to his bathroom still giggling. 

 

 

 

He was nervous, his palms were sweating getting closer to the event place. Holding the albume tight to his chest Jongin smiled. There were so many fans, nothing that he didn't expect since Baekhyun was so loved. When the door open and they let the fans in Jongin's stomach made a flip, Baekhyun was there waiting for them looking stunning. 

Waiting in line was making Jongin think better, maybe he should leave, maybe Baekhyun will see him like a freak, getting closer and closer made Jongin sweat, he was ready to run but it was his turn to get his autograph. With shaky legs Jongin went closer.

Baekhyun was busy wiping his hands clean when Jongin stopped before him. He could hear his own heart betting so loud when Baekhyun gazed up at him.

,,You." Baekhyun was surprised to find Jongin looking close in passing out.

,,I'm a fan h-hyung, surprise." Baekhyun smiled taking the album from Jongin's hands. The singer didn't talk he just singed his album giving it back to Jongin.

,,I'm glad." Jongin took the album seeing sadness in Baekhyun's eyes. Was he upset that he's a fan? Why? 

,,Have a good day hyung." Jongin made a bow leaving. He feels that he did something wrong by coming. Baekhyun looked so upset seeing him there.

 

 

For the next week Baekhyun didn't come for his coffee and Jongin was upset in a way. Baekhyun really is upset on him? Well it was nice as long it laster anyway.

 

 

,,Goog night hyung!" Jongin waved his hand at Xiumin walking at the bus station listening to music, to Baekhyun's music of course. It was a warm night, perfect for a date. A date with Baekhyun, to walk around and eat delicious foods together.

Getting off the bus Jongin walked to his building noticing a car he saw before but he didn't think too much, he was tired and he just wants to take a shower and sleep. On Monday he'll have a big exam so he'll study all weekend. 

Jongin stop walking finding a guy waiting at his door, his bucket heat was covering his eyes but Jongin knows who he was.

,,H-hyung?" The singer looked up from his phone gazing at Jongin.

,,W-what are you doing here?" Jongin got closer blushing.

,,Can we talk?" Jongin nodded opening the door.

,,You want a coffee?" 

,,Sure." Baekhyun took his heat and shoes off following Jongin.

,,Here hyung." Jongin was really nervous to have Baekhyun in his apartament again.

,,Why didn't you post anything on insta about me?" Jongin looked confused at the singer.

,,Huh? Why would I do that?" 

,,Because you're a fan, fans always do that, everytime their idol does something they would brag about it." 

,,Ah, well hyung I'm not like that, I don't like those fans, I find them creepy." Baekhyun slow nodded drinking his coffee.

,,So why am I your idol then?" 

,,Oh that's simple hyung, your voice is just amazing and you're a really nice and beautiful person." Jongin said excited.

,,And this nre album is so good hyung! And the music video, woahh." Baekhyun laugh hearing Jongin fanboying over him.

,,So you're really a fan no?" 

,,Yup I am!" Jongin fast nodded.

,,That means that if I ask you out on a date you'll accept?" Jongin stop smiling looking worried at Baekhyun. Was he playing with him? Sure he was, Baekhyun wasn't gay, how can he be gay when he was in a relationship with a woman before?

,,Is not funny hyung." Jongin said feeling sad for a reason. Why is Baekhyun playing with him now? 

,,I'm serious Jongin, will you accept?" Baekhyun placed his hand over Jongin's one. 

,,H-hyung, this is wrong, if others find out they will put you down! No I won't accept it and you should leave now." Jongin pulled his hand back scared for Baekhyun, he knows how badly others will talk about his favorite singer.

,,Too bad because I was thinking to sleep here, your bed is sooo comfy." Baekhyun sat up walking to the bathroom for a shower leaving Jongin with his mouth open. Was Baekhyun serious? 

 

,,Hyung why me?" Jongin asked once Baekhyun was done with his shower.

,,Why not you? What is wrong with you?" The singer asked amused dropping on Jongin's bed.

,,I'm a guy? And I don't know, it's wrong?!" Jongin was sitting at his desk eyeing the singer who cuddled with his pillow.

,,A beautiful guy." Jongin's cheeks turned red hearing that.

,,Don't lie hyung." 

,,Why do you think that I always lie?! You're really beautiful Jongin, and I kinda like you, why do you think that I would come by the Cafe?"

,,For the coffee?" 

,,Idiot! For you! To see you and talk with you. You're different than others, you didn't drool all over me like others, or stalk me, or put photos with me on Insta or Twitter. I waited for a week to see if you post something but you didn't. That means a lot for me." 

,,Oh." Jongin was shocked by what Baekhyun said.

,,So will you go out on a date with me?" Baekhyun asked again letting out a yawn looking so adorable.

,,Of course I will." Jongin said into a whisper looking aside feeling how his face heat up.

,,Come to bed Jongin, I feel lonely." Baekhyun pouted cutelly making Jongin wonder if everything's a dream or Byun Baekhyun, the singer he is in love for the past five year was really there in his room, sleeping on his bed. He will be so pissed if he wakes up from this dream. 

,,Jonginnie!!!" Jongin chuckled walking to his bed.

,,Good night." Baekhyun close his eyes like last time after Jongin was next to him, but this time he hold Jongin's hand. The younger decided to enjoy the moment. Baekhyun made the first step, he confessed first so that was good no? Jongin hold Baekhyun's hand tight to his chest cuddling better on his small bed. 

Baekhyun was right, he was a normal person and he should treat him like one. The next morning Jongin expected to wake up alone like last time but Baekhyun was still there deep sleeping still holding his hand. Jongin blushed at the sight before him. Baekhyun's skin was so beautiful and clean. He should cook breakfast for them and let the singer sleep a little longer. 

Slowly getting off his bed Jongin rushed to the bathroom to wash his face and teeth. Taking a small peek in the bedroom where Baekhyun was till sleeping Jongin went to the kitchen.

 

Baekhyun didn't wanna make up, he felt so comfortable wrapped in the blanket but he felt lonely, where was Jongin? Opening his eyes he looked around hearing music coming from the livingroom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter