FINAL

from Misery to warm embraces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                         

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                         baekhyunee hyung ◡ ω ◡            

                                       Hi sehunie are you awake.

 

 

sehunnie (☆▽☆)

im replying to you right now it means I'm awake hyung.

 

 

                                               

                                          baekhyunee hyung (◡ ω ◡)    

                                               Oh sorry I'm dumb.
                                     Can I ask you something sehunie ?.

 

 

sehunnie (☆▽☆)

Yes hyung

 

 

                         baekhyunee hyung (◡ ω ◡)    

                    Earlier during the concert were you ignoring me ?

 

     Baekhyun chewed on his lips as he waited for sehun's reply.

 

 

         

sehunnie (☆▽☆)

What are you talking about hyung.. nope I wasn't ignoring you.

 

                                        baekhyunee hyung (◡ ω ◡)        

                       Oh sorry hunnie I thought you were.

            Can you come to my room I need a partner in pubg.

 

 

 

sehunnie (☆▽☆)

Hyung did I do anything wrong ?.

 

                   baekhyunee hyung (◡ ω ◡)   

                                                  You didn't sehunnie 

 

 

 

sehunnie (☆▽☆)

I will come to your room now hyung bye.

 

                                            baekhyunee hyung (◡ ω ◡)    

                                              Thanks sehunnie. 

 

 

 

                          *Chat ended*

 

 

 

Baekhyun excitedly jumped on his bed.
Thinking about playing with the younger makes him all giddy from inside.
He quickly changed his bedsheets covers, cleaned his room then went to take a shower before sehun comes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ofcourse sehun was ignoring his hyung, because he needed to hide his unrequired feelings. He got up from his bed and left his room, slowly opened the door of his hyung's room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun turned around to see Sehun standing near the door awkwardly adverting his eyes from him."Sorry hyung I should have knocked First".sehun awkwardly stood there by the door frame.

“ Oh " baekhyun dumbly said when he looks down to his own body, he just got out of the shower wearing nothing but just a towel.

“ Maybe I- can come back later- hyung ". sehun was about to leave when baekhyun said.“ I'll just change in the bathroom you can wait here". baekhyun quickly ran off to the bathroom.  Sehun awkwardly sat there in his hyung's bed.

 

 

 

Baekhyun's heart was racing like crazy, his feelings were all over the place, he needs to get his together, he shouldn't think about his younger maknae in that way .“ he is just my brother". baekhyun washed his face staring at his own reflection with disgust.

 

 

“ I'm sorry for making you wait we can play now " baekhyun said as he walked out of bathroom fully dressed in comfy clothes now."Okay hyung so do you wanna play pubg or GTA hyung?". sehun can clearly feel the awkward atmosphere in the room. “ what do you want to play sehunie". baekhyun set up everything but he can feel Sehun's stare at his back. Sehun didn't answer him but was staring at baekhyun who was crouched down on the floor and setting up the game for them. Baekhyun felt himself tremble from all the tension inside his room but he tries to ignore it. He saw baekhyun getting up from the floor so he averted his eyes from him. “ are you feeling okay hunnie ?". Baekhyun asked him touching his forehead in concern. Sehun flinched a bit when his hyung touched his forehead. 
"Y-yeah i am fine hyung".Sehun didn't saw baekhyun's hurt face when he flinched from his touch. “ i- yeah we should start the game shouldn't we ?". Baekhyun asked him keeping the distance between the two of them.
"Let's start the game" sehun said moving his eyes away from baekhyun's face.

Baekhyun's mind was filled with many thoughts,
Does the younger even think of him like that ? .
He doesn't want to lose him for his selfish desires.

 

 

 

“ Hyung only sees me as a younger brother and it hurts so much ". sehun thought to himself and was starting to feel emotional.

One hour went away like that both of them being in their own world .
The game was long forgotten, sehun can hear their breathing it was suffocating, during the whole time sehun was just stealing glances at baekhyun who was highly immersed in the game. Sehun sighed and ended the game, Baekhyun was startled when sehun suddenly got off of the bed and left the room without any word.

 

 

 

Did I do anything wrong ? Baekhyun thought to himself.

Tears maked their way inside his eyes baekhyun shuts his eyes tightly ignoring the pain in his chest.

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun angrily stormed out of baekhyun's room and went to his own harshly closed the door with a loud thud, Sehun has had enough, was baekhyun really that dence?, why can't he see his feelings?. sehun threw himself on his bed, Tears staining his white pillow,  sehun can't control his tears when suddenly his door opened, Baekhyun stan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter