i hate him

Tease
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

 

“Why does he always get on my nerves?” Seulgi sigh and whine to her best friends during lunch. She sulks all throughout class. Wendy just pat her on the back.

“Maybe he likes you or something. I don’t know Seul. It’s like he always teasing you on purpose.” Wendy said.

Seulgi rolls her eyes. “I doubt that. That is not how you treat the people who you like. And please. We are talking about Jaebeom here. Im Jaebeom!”

“Yeah unnie, there’s a possibility that oppa likes you tho. I don’t know the tea, but the rumours are flying around saying that Jaebeom oppa does like you. Maybe you just need to observe a little closer and don’t get flustered and maybe he will stop.” Sooyoung said.

Yeri turns to give her two cents, “I think so too. I know Bam and Gyeom are friends with him and they really looked up to him. They said he’s not like that, mischievous? Yes! But mean? No! I think he just wants to get your attention.”

“Ughhhhhhh!” Seulgi groans frustrated. “I doubt it! I doubt it!” There’s no ounce of particle in Seulgi’s body that she believes it. 

“Suits you Seul. But I think Sooyoung is right, just observe him. Maybe you get the answers that you wanted.” Wendy said.

 

 

 

When the next class with Jaebeom the next day, Seulgi is determined with Sooyoung’s plan to observe Im Jaebeom. She and Wendy are already in class for their compulsory subject that they need to take. And unfortunately, Jaebeom is in this class. Speaking of him. There he is with his friends. Mark, Jinyoung and Jackson. And there’s Im Jaebeom. The minute he spotted Seulgi at one of the class seats he smirks. And Seulgi knows what’s coming, and she is ready for it!

“Hey Kang. You’re early today. Can’t wait to see me huh?” Jaebeom teased. Winking at her.

“Hey Jaebeom, good morning to you too. And yes, I can’t wait to see you today.” She played along with a smile at him that surprised Jaebeom. His eyes widened at the sudden change of Seulgi’s demeanour. She always said no to him or get mad at him. Now it’s the other way around.

Jaebeom is flustered and his face got red and he stutters for a reply, “Oh, uhh yeah good morning. Oh okay.” He scratches his nape and he just smile sheepishly, and he take a big step to his seat where his friends are and they are smirking seeing him flustered.

Seulgi is confused with Jaebeom reaction and turns to Wendy wide eyes. “What is that all about?”

Wendy just shrugs.

And then she can hear teasing at the back. Seulgi look at the boys that are teasing a boy that had his head down on the table. His ear is red. And she can see that one of his friends Jinyoung jab him on the boy’s stomach. And he looks up and, his eyes met Seulgi’s and his head automatically down on the table and his friends laugh at the scene.

And Seulgi is more confused than ever.

 

“It’s confirmed that Im Jaebeom likes our bear Kang Seulgi.” Wendy giggles.

Seulgi roll her eyes. “That doesn’t prove anything.” She banters.

“Oh girl. You are seriously naïve.” Wendy said. “He literally blushes when you act normal around him and not mad at him. And his ears are red. His friends are teasing him what is there to prove than the obvious?” Wendy said.

“Yeah yeah yeah, whatever.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter