Disappearance

Disappearance...

 

He was gorgeous. Everything about him was perfect. That day we met, I was about to commit suicide. No one in my family would've cared, they all hated me. Right when I had been about to jump, he had run up to me and stopped me. Minsoo hyung, where are you now?

 

*Flashback*

"Life is no longer worth living~!" I yelled at no one in particular as I got ready to jump.

"Daniel? Is that you?" whispered a voice behind me, it was him. My angel. Shocked, I turned around. He ran towards me and pulled me backwards away from the edge of the cliff. I struggled to get out of his arms but he was too strong, he dragged me far away. When I had finally calmed down he let go and kissed me. My eyes widened in shock. Bang Minsoo, a gorgeous man, had kissed me.

"Daniel, don't do that again. I love you, I know you love me too. I don't know how I would have been able to live if you'd killed yourself." he whispered at me. I nodded and he led me back to his house where our love took control of us as he led me to his bedroom.

The week after that was normal, so was the week after that. But the 3rd week of our relationship was when he started acting strangely. He would go out at night for hours and come home at 7am in the morning the next day. It continued for another 2 years. I asked him about it many times but he never said anything about it. Then, at our 3rd anniversary, he took me with him. We ended up halfway across the country. There was a huge glass sculpture of the two of us. He showed it to me and said it was what he had been doing for the past 2 years. I was amazed, he actually took the time to make it for me, for us. I thought his weird behaviour would end. I was wrong. He disappeared more and more often, leaving me for days on end. I started worrying about him. I barely ever saw him and when I did, he would be heavily drunk. A few more years passed. Finally, it was our 10th anniversary and he still didn't show up. I spent it alone, going to all the places we'd had dates at before. At 11:30pm, he finally appeared. Drunk, again. This time was different though, I could tell. He grabbed me and threw me out of the house, he yelled at me to get lost and leave him. I couldn't believe what he was saying. He said he loved me. Tears filled my eyes as I ran all the way back to the cliff where we had first met. I stayed there wondering whether or not our entire relationship had been a lie. The next day I ran back to the house, expecting him to be there waiting for me. Begging me to forgive him for his actions the previous night. He wasn't there. The house was empty. I was scared that he'd been murdered, but there was no blood in the house at all. I asked all the neighbours if they had seen him, they all said the same thing: "He left the house at midnight, he never came back."

*End of flashback*

 

The day he disappeared was 9 years ago, today was our 19th anniversary. He still hadn't come back. I knew he was alive. Minsoo~ my angel, where are you? I had searched the entire country for him, putting up missing signs everywhere. The police were looking for him, but he was no where to be found. We were mentally linked, the doctors told me, if anything happened to one of us then the other would be the first to know. That's how I knew Minsoo was still alive. I took a step back and leaped forward. I couldn't stand living without him. I fell from the cliff where we first met and did what I was going to do 20 years ago before he stopped me.

 

(In a bar)

Must...forget...Daniel. Must...forget...him. I took another drink. Then, suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my chest where my heart was. I could sense it, Daniel was dead. I ran all the way to the cliff. I ran for 3 hours straight. When I got there I ran to the edge and looked down, I saw his bloody, mangled body. I couldn't take it. I launched myself from the cliff to be with him forever. The last thing I saw was Daniel's body beside mine before my vision blurred and faded to black...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment please! I'm writing a chaptered sequel! I'll post that soon!!! Please comment guys! ^______^

>Gdragonluv4ever<