WORRIES

MOSAICS

“Hey honey I’m home,” Alex shouts when she enters her home. She begins searching for her awkward but endearing husband of her.


“I’m here al” he shouts back to his beloved wife. Kim Nam Joon accomplished musician never thought that his life would turn around so well like today if it's not because of her. They already married 2 years to be exact. When his contract end with BTS in 2026, he thinks he will be an absolute bachelor and yet here he is. Have an amazing wife and a great life with her. 


Alex enters the studio. The place that her husband so fond of. Any other day, her husband won't move from his beloved studio except has a good reason. After 2 years of living together, she runs countless trial and error ‘how to move namjoon from the studio’ and the result has several outcomes. 


“Why do you look so gloomy? Did anything happen today” namjoon ask his dear wife. When she has a foul mood, nobody wants to near her. She has quite a temper. But as a dutiful husband, he should know what happens to her big brain and her demeanor. 


I see a horrible accident today when I pass the road. It got me thinking that life so precious” she spilled the bean and walking toward namjoon. Hope he can soothe her nerves. 


Namjoon opens his arms and invited her to sit on his lap. It's not the most comfortable position, considers the chair on the studio is ‘one-man chair’, but Alex feeling is more important than his comfort for now. 


Alex sits on his lap and makes herself more comfortable. She snuggles to namjoon, hopes he can calm her as always. She holds herself and starts talking “I remember our first date, our first meeting, and any other‘our first’ but what if I can’t remember our last kiss? One day you can just go out and do the usual morning routine, and I absentmindedly give you a morning kiss but that kiss is our last kiss?” she rambles. This thought invaded her brain since she saw the accident. 


Namjoon feels shocked by her thought. What she said its absolutely true, and if he can avoid thinking like that, he will. Unfortunately, this is not the case. His wife now needs reassurance about life, and he will give her that. 
I can't promise you when I will depart from this world, but that’s why we should make our relationship as beautiful like springtime, so we don’t have regret when one of us goes first to our next journey and be mindful towards each other” namjoon says with his velvet tone and make her calm the nerves. 


“I know, still its frightening things. And I can't help it. I'm sorry namjoon, for every mistake I produce because of misunderstanding and many more,” she said with a small voice and full of remorse. Alex promised she would listen namjoon more and built her relationship as healthy as possible. 


forgiven, as always love, as always” namjoon said that words from the bottom of his heart.