Final

Heart Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tonight is a fun night for these group of friends.

 

Drink and mixes are already in their hands, they went up to one of Tiffany's friend's rooftop of an apartment to settle the stuff they bought and went down to the room to order food and pack up beddings, blankets and pillows as the other half of her friends prepare the drinks.

Almost every people in the building is asleep, and the sky is exceptionally clear tonight so they are glad they would be able to enjoy themselves. The weather is perfect enough for their hoodies and pullovers, not too hot, not too cold.

"Finally, you are here!" Hyoyeon yelled.

Everyone especially Tiffany turned their heads towards to the person they are waiting for them to start.

"Sorry, I was on my way here when I saw an old lady pulling a heavy cart so I had to helped her a little bit." Taeyeon sheepishly replied as she walked towards the group.

"You and your girl scout's helpful ." Sooyoung snickered.

"Here I bought some chips and speakers to make it up to y'all." Taeyeon sat down and brought out the chips. Yuri took the mini speakers to play music from the phone.

"So, what's the occasion?" Taeyeon asked.

"Come on, do we need to have an occasion to have fun?" Tiffany said.

"Agree with that. Sometimes we need to unwind from all the stress that's been going on lately." Sunny added. Meanwhile Seohyun started to pour out the drinks one by one for their unnies.

"And finals is finally over so there's no need to worry about. I'm sure we all did well considering we didn't talk much the past few days." Yoona said.

"Yeah, I even heard one of our classmates talked about us, asking if we had a fight and broke up or something." Hyoyeon said. Everyone laughed.

"Well, I guess cheers to that." Tiffany raised her shot glass and everyone followed.

"Cheers!"

The food arrived at last and they eat their heart’s content. The night continues on with their bickering, rants, heartwarming conversation, and also sang along to the playlist. They also went to a deep conversation about life, relationships and the future. Seohyun even forgot to set up her tent for the girls.

 

++++

 

Tiffany sat down on the safe edge of the rooftop after she covered sleeping Seohyun and Yoona with a blanket. The music continued to play as she took in the sight of the houses and lamp post of the neighborhood. The others were busy watching a horror movie inside the tent and rest still continues to drink and chat their nights away.

"It's really nice up here isn't it?" She heard a familiar voice. She turned her head and saw Taeyeon smiling. The one that is filling up her mind and made her heart flutter ever since the start of school year settled down beside her.

"It really is." but of course you look nicer.

They went to a comfortable silence. Unlike on a regular basis, her mind would be busy thinking about the topic they would talk about to get to know her better, but this time she doesn't. Maybe it's the alcohol or the aura of the scene that made her thought about nothing and just relish the feeling of being with the girl she came to secretly liked.

Tiffany looked up and was amazed by the number of stars displayed all over the sky beautifully. Taeyeon saw her actions and did the same eventually.

"Wow.." Taeyeon unconsciously opened in astonishment. It's the same thing she did when they both went to a candy store and was overwhelmed by the amount for assorted flavored jellies. The giddiness and adorable remarks of the latter made Tiffany think that she was glad to let herself get dragged out of her bedroom despite of wanting to catch up sleep so badly.

Tiffany giggled at the cute sight. "I know right? People rarely witness how beautiful universe is so let's better make the most out of it." Taeyeon could only nod her head in response.

"Are you familiar with the constellations?"

"Yes.. But I haven't found one." Taeyeon pouted

"Maybe you just can't recognize it. You see there are the easy ones and those are my favorites."

"Really? Where can you find them then?"

Tiffany looked up again to seek the one she's talking about. "Here." She raised her arms to point out the set of stars and Taeyeon followed her line of sight.

"Look at the four brighter stars that looks like a box. At one edge there's a three stars that looks like a tail. Did you find it? It's called Dig Dipper." Tiffany said as she moved her hands as if tracing the dots.

Taeyeon took time to recognize the figure. "Ooh found it!! wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter