Insist.

Silent one

"Ooooh... Look at this young man! So cherished by Tagon yet being punished to not speak a word. Are we invisible YangCha? Where's your manners!" Deakan warriors made fun at him as he walked towards his room. YangCha stopped. He turned, scanned the entire troop and bowed before leaving that spot. He might be the youngest at 23 but he's capable than most of them. Many acknowledged he's the strongest among apart from Tagon. The big brother he looked upon since the day he saved him when he's 7, lost both parents and no where to go. He recalled Tagon's words to him. "Your eyes kill. Come along now." He trained himself to be above them all, to be useful to Tagon. Removing his mask, he wondered why he's been asked to stay silent. YangCha looked at himself in the mirror where it all started. It was days before they set out to Lark, to capture potential slaves of other hidden tribes outside of Arthdal. It was also then, he met her.

----------

Daekan troop came across a village. Their faces were all drawn up with colours in shapes and stripes. Some with flower wreath around their head. Their shock and curious faces evident. They mumbled. "Hey. They speak the same language as us...",Kitoha said. Two children went up to them, wanting to touch their horses. One was instantly killed. Her loud scream caught his attention. Her huge bright eyes had so much anger in them. Before he could see more of her, Kitoha roared and command them to do what they are here for. They eyes met when he strangled an old man classified as useless to them while she was being dragged to the captive group. Her eyes burns as she shouted at him,"Stop it! You dont need to kill him! No!!!!!" YangCha did it even-so emotionessly and went to the next.   

YangCha took his place behind the newly captured slaves. His eyes kept wandering back to the girl who did not cower in front of them. Her tear-stained face have washed partial of their facial marks away. He noticed she was looking a one direction. He followed and saw a man on a horse. One who was not part of them but was coming towards them. In lightning speed, the boy who dressed in identicle as the captives broke them free. "EunSoem ah!" "Tanya!" YangCha saw their interactions. EunSoem was escaping with Tanya. He didnt enjoy that scene where her arms circled around EunSoem's waist. It shocked him that the duo managed to bypass him with the horse. Throwing his steel claw, it locked around her ankle and pulled her off the horse. "Run! You're now Wahan's dream. One day, we will be waiting for you to come for us..." EunSeom took off with MuBeak, MuGwang and Kitoha chasing after him. YangCha held tight on his claw. He looked down at Tanya who stared back at him without a tinge of fear. 

"My mother is unwell, can we have some water please.." Tanya asked loud. "What! We are not here to care for the sick. Don't pass the germs to us. Bring her over, we need to kill them fast to prevent the spread!" MuGwang announced. YangCha watched on from his resting corner. "I am Wahan's Tanya. The next mother of our clan. I am the shaman of Wahan. I will now lay a curse on you people. And you, will have your heart dug out by one's hand under the crescent moon." YangCha felt her power when she laid down her words. He's accertain she's definitely not someone normal. Their path seperates and he'd not seen her.

----------

When they met again, she's greeted as Tanya Niruha. Proven, she's the direct descendent of Asa Sin. YangCha walked behind her, escoting her to where Tagon stood infront of all the tribal leaders. Her jellied legs gave way. He held her up in time and guided her on. Her eyes held so much uncertainty, not the courageous one he's seen before. Tanya recognise him. The only masked one among all. She hates all of them, they killed Wahan's people. Yet, he gave her a hand. Her guilty heart made her chased after him when all exited the hall after the brief session. "Hold on... Thank you.. for just now.." YangCha felt a pull at his sleeve. He heard her voice but did not show his surprise when he turned towards the source. He nodded lightly. "But i am still hurt and angry on what you and the rest have done to my people..." He watched her fidgit on the spot. She's strange but his heart was shakened. 

The Daekan warriors have been making fun of MuGwang. That Tanya's curse on him will come true if he is not careful during the first crescrent moon. YangCha as usual ignored them all. His mind have been having flashes of Tanya. His heart clentched when he overheard the group gossips about her and Saya. That the son of Tagon will marry the decendent of Asa Sin. The powerful clan belongs to both in Arthdal. His thoughts were all over the place but he knows clearly his status. An unexpected war was secretly ignited by Asa Ron. "YangCha, go to Tanya now. Protect her at all cost..." He received the command and got to her in time when the Shahati's assassin was about to end her life. "Saya! We need to get him to safety too! Let's go!" He ran behind her. Back to her room, YangCha protected her once again. "You hand! Its bleeding so much!" No one was ever worried for him. No one ever reached out for him whenever he's injured. He was not used to the gesture. He moved away from her. Tanya watched him closely til he found Saya hidden in the cabinet.

The unconcious boy looked so much like EunSoem. YangCha turned towards Tanya. She heard what's on his mind. The same thoughts as MuBeak. Every doubts he had, Tanya answered him coincidentally. 'You can hear my thoughts?' YangCha asked. "Yes, i can hear..." Tanya answered him truthfully. They were interrupted by BeakRyangPong who came to ensure her safety. The akwardness between YangCha and Tanya was felt. YangCha looked at her once more before exiting her room. He left to where Tagon is. "Get me a doctor. Saya is injuried while saving me..." Doctor HaRim arrived and attended to Saya. 'What's going on here. This boy... looks so much like the other...' Tanya heard his inner voice. She reached out to his rough wrinkled hands. "Thank you... Thank you for saving my EunSoem. Thank you for putting aside his beautiful purple blood. As long he's alive...." Her soft words only heard to his ears. Her sorrowful smile reached his eyes. He realised this girl was the one his daughter had mentioned. The one person so important to EunSeom, that he went against all odds without fear in Arthdal, just for her, Tanya. 

----------

"Where is YangCha? He's also badly injured. Although he didnt look like he's in pain. Why is that so?" Tanya asked BeakRyangPong as he leads her out from Saya's room. "That boy should be back at the Daekan's shed. He's a monster. We have never seen him muttered a sound. Before he's punished to put the mask on, he rarely spoke. Now with that, we barely can start any conversation. But, he's strong, very strong. Tagon Nihura sees highly of him. How can there be such a human, right? He probably wouldn't need any medication Niruha..", BreakRyangPong replied, giving more details than needed. Tanya pondered and insisted on,"Lead the way. I'll see his injuries myself. Saya has the previlege to have the doctor. You guys probably not, right?" BeakRyangPong was glad to hear that. Many despised the Daekan family due to their cruelty. Yet no one understand they were the ones who did all the dirty jobs.  

"Oi YangCha! Tanya Niruha is here!" YangCha was caught in a situation. His door opened after the calling. He has no time to put on his mask. Daekan warriors crowds around her. "Thank you, you can leave us..." Tanya motioned and closed the door behind her when she stepped into the tiny room. Her eyes seek the person she's here for. He looks much younger without the mask. "I got this from Doctor HaRim..." Tanya spoke. Irritated by his stilled reaction, she pulled him to the side table and tends to his injuries. She held onto his wrist when he tried to move away. "Don't be a kid now. Stop moving." Their eyes met. She blushed at his intense stare. YangCha looked away when he felt his face warming up. Never once did a female entered his personal space. Never once did anyone gave him such attention. No one fancy their bloody bodies. Yet this girl, got her hands all red and still so focused on his injury. 

"Does it not sting? You're weird. Are you human? Is it not painful at all? I mean, how can you block a sword with bare hands? Are you crazy? Hello? I know you can talk. At least reply through your thoughts please." Tanya blabbered on. YangCha watched her in amusement. 'Thank you.' YangCha reckon she'll be able to hear him. "I should thank you instead. If it weren't me, you will not be bleeding now..." Tanya responded. 'So she really can hear...' Tanya smirked. "Yes, i told you i can didnt i? I'm the direct desendant afterall. But I only know of this ability not long ago. Equally shocked. So, dont say bad about me, else i'll know." She joked. His eyes went soft for that minute. She smiled. He was caught off guard by her soothing aura. "Have a good rest, i'll see you soon YangCha.. Goodnight." He'd wanted to send her back personally but she insisted he stay put. Staring at the ceiling, his mind was filled with every bits of her faces. Since then, he nodded at her whenever they brushes pass each other shoulders. He noticed her tiny smile as acknowledgement.