HotDanceClub

Who TF Are You Guys?

"Aye, do you guys want to go to the HotDanceClub?" Taecyeon asked.

"I do!!" Suzy shouted.

"Urgh, you always want to go everywhere, why don't you just stay home," Jaebeom said.

"You know what! Shut the up, I'm sick and tired of your face, if you don't like me than you don't like me, just shut your en mouth no one meeds to hear you," Suzy shouted and walked off to the car.

"Dude, just shut it, you're lucky your reputation isn't ruined," Taecyeon said to Jaebeom. "Are  you coming or what?"

"Yeah, yeah whatever," Jaebeom responded.

 During the car ride it was awkwardly quiet because Suzy was pissed, she just looked out the window with her arms crossed. No one dared to talk, knowing she can brust again. Wooyoung looked at her concerned. 

"Do you really want t go in?" he asked Suzy when they were there.

"Yeah."

 Suzy sat by herself drinking drinks after drinks. At one point she was so drunk she threw up all over Jaebeom.

"YOU, , if YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRINK, THEN DON'T, BIIITCH," he slapped her across the face. 

 She looked up to see him, ", DON'T YOU DARE EN TOUCH ME," she tried to punch him.

 Jaebeom grabbed her arm in time and she threw up again. "URGHHHHH!" he pushed her away as she fainted.

 Wooyoung and Taecyeon decided to bring Suzy home, while Jaebeom was trying to get up without being disgust with the s on his clothes.

"I'm coming with you guys too," Jaebeom said to Woo and Tae who was carring Suzy out.

"Yeah, yeah hurry though," Taecyeon said.

  Quickly Jaebeom stripped off his t-shirt and left it on a bar stool, as they walked out many ladies were just staring at his abs, memerized by his hot body form.

"Ouu, hottie can we get into bed right now!?" A lady shouted out.

"Oppppppa, can I get your autograph?" A nerdy looking girl tired to puch through the crowd.

 

"Urgh, what a crapass day," Jaebeom said.

"It would've been better if you would stop being an to Suzy," Taecyeon replied to his comment.

"Uhh, me be an , I don't like how she's here."

"Yeah and I wonder how'd she got here too," Wooyoung faked coughed. 

Next Day:

 The boys were having breakfast when Suzy walked down with her suitcase. 

"Yah, guys I'm going to go home now. It was really nice living with you guys while it last but I don't want to stay here anymore," Suzy told them. 

"About time..." Jaebeom mumbled.

"Excuse me, repeat that again," she said.

"About time..." Jaebeom said more loudly.

 She walked up to him, grabbed his cup of tea and poured it on his beautiful face. "Goodbye Jaebeom, I'm going to miss you the most," she snickered.

"!"

"Well everyone, I'm going to miss you guys so much, maybe one day in the future we'll meet again, yeah?" Suzy said to them.

"Yeah, I'm going to miss you," Chansung said.

"Me too," everyone else besides Jaebeom and Junho agreed.

"Can I drive you home?" Wooyoung asked.

"Sure, thing."

 She hugged everyone but Jaebeom and Junho goodbye.