Busted

Who TF Are You Guys?

 Meanwhile back at JYP Entertainment the manager had taken the 2PM group into the meeting room and started ing at them.

"What is this!!?!" he slapped down 7 allk-pop magazines for each of them to see.

 Wooyung ans Suzy's face were on the from cover.

"Wooyoung care to explain?" his manager barked.

"I don't know how it got photographed," he lied.

"What do you mean, you DON'T KNOW, clearly you did cause you slipped your sunglasses on, you COULD'VE called me to deal with this paparazzi, NOW the fans of yours and 2PM is going to go down because of this common girl, unless we use her and make a story so it's cute and the polls will go back up."

"She's not common, haven't you read the headline she's a designer/manager of J Fashion, CEO's daughter. She's just as well as a celebrity," he semi-yelled back, so unlike himself.

"Excuse me! If she WAS a celebrity wouldn't you think many people would have heard about her, besides she designs clothes for OUR and all the entertainment companies."

"Because she doesn't like the spotlight but google her, her name is there. So what! She's still a famous designer!" Wooyung defended Suzy.  

 His friends just sat there in slience watching him help dfend Suzy and not his image. Even Jaebeom hasn't said anything knowing one of them will bust him out.  Apperently their manager was a mastermind and had to ask the obivous question, "How's you meet her?"

"Uhm..." Wooyoung began but didn't want his friend Jaebeom to be in trouble.

"Spit it out," he was getting impatient.

"We made a deal with her," Jaebeom answered first, he knew it was his fault but never admitted it.

"What deal!?"

"Uhm...well you see I was drunk one night and started doing things I wasn't suppose to do and well we made a deal with her to live with us and we'd buy her whatever she wants as along as she didn't tell anyone that she knows us, but she doesn't know at all like she thought we were mafias," Jaebeom explained. 

"But she does know."

"Maybe now she does but I spent a night at her house and her mother said she doesn't pay a ttention to celebrities and doesn't like the spotlight so I don't think she called the paparazzi," Wooyoung said. His friends all looked at him when her house. 'Sooo, that's where he was' they all thought.

"Mmm, we'll find out, I'm going to call her," the manager stepped out the room to call Suzy.