Damelo

DIMELO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin fell inlove with her bestfriend Minju from the very first time she saw her entered their classroom. Not just because she's beautiful. Her clumsiness and silliness added so much to her charm. So she does everything to be close to the certain beauty and they ended up being bestfriends.

 

Yujin is a happy virus herself it's just that she's the opposite of Minju but they are very close to the point that anyone around them thought that they are definitely dating. 

 

She loves the girl so much but she cant bring herself to confess in fear of losing the girl. Losing her bestfriend just because of her stupid love. But everythings changed when a person named Hyewon enter the scene.

 

"Minguri!, I missed you you've been busy studying so much for our exam and now that everything was done can we go out and watch some movie" Yujin said happily looking like a puppy.

 

Minju smiled at her but turned into a frown. "Yujinie, I have someone to meet later, Sorry. I miss you too!" The said girl said and walk out of the room.

 

Yujin pouted. "Who the hell she's going to meet and she left her bestfriend just like that she even forgot my hug" she thought and bring herself to their favorite cafe to eat.

 

Yujin went home sadly but she can't do anything about it. She texted her bestfriend the moment she lay her body on her bed.

 

"My Minguri are you at home now?" - Yujin

 

10 minutes but their still no reply.

 

"Yaah Kim Minju don't ignore your bestfriend" - Yujin

 

Still no reply.

 

"Yaaah I'm gonna call you after 10 minutes if you're not gonna respond in my messages" - Yujin

 

After another 10 minutes there still no reply. When she dialed the girl's number afte 3 rings there's no answer. When she's about to drop the call there's a voice coming out of the phone

 

Hell——

 

"Yaah Unnie why are you not replying on my messages" Yujin asked angrily without even greeting the person on the other line.

 

"Who's this?! Sorry Minju is sleeping now she's tired and her phone keeps on ringing so I needed to answer this call" The girl on the phone said with a calm voice.

 

"Sorry, Just say Yujin called bye" Yujin dropped the call before the girl can answer.

 

Saying that she's not hurt because of that is a whole lie. 

 

"She doesn't even bring me at their house and now she have someone sleeping beside her" Yujin said with a tears in her eyes.

 

 

The next morning Yujin didn't have enough energy to go out of her bed and went to school so she decided to call a sick leave just for today she wanted to clear her mind.

 

"You are just her bestfriend Yujin, you don't have much say about who she's with and on who she wanted to be with" Yujin talked to herself while preparing her breakfast. She's thankful her parents are out of town for the whole week.

 

And she left her phone off too after she called her school. She doesn't want to interact with Minju after all.  She decided to just have a movie marathon by herself ordered some take outs for lunch and dinner she will just heat it up after.

 

"For someone broken I ate a lot" Yujin just laughed at herself.

 

"Be a good bestfriend Yujin, and don't mind your broken heart" She continued

 

"Damn, am i getting crazy talking with myself" She just shrugged her shoulder and continue watching her movie.

 

After playing her 2nd movie and she think that  she already cleared her mind and heart. She decided to turn on her phone.

 

10 messages ... "Wow" she said while opening it one by one.

 

"Yujinah, we will extend our stay here for another 3 days will you be okay by yourself?" - Mom

 

"Yujinah why are you not replying" -Mom

 

"Mom sorry I'm just doing something earlier I'm okay by myself I am not a kid anymore" - Yujin

 

After replying to her mom's messages she skip some messages from her other classmates.

 

She got one message from Minju. She smiled.

 

"Yujinie get well soon sorry I forgot to messages you last night, by the way I needed to tour Hyewon unnie around the city. Are you okay by yourself?" -Minju

 

She just left it on read after she read the last part. Minju will come to her as soon as possible whenever she's sick but now. 

 

"She might be realize that I am not important to her right now and found a new bestfriend with that Hyewon or maybe they are lovers?" She can't think of anything

 

"You will never left your bestfriend unless you are with your lover". She thought while munching the last piece of chicken on her table.

 

While munching her chicken she can't help but to cry. 

 

"Why am I hurting this much? When  I am the one who's being a coward and scared to say that I love my bestfriend" She said to herself while sobbing

 

"Why! I love her so much. That seeing her or knowing her being with someone hurted me so much" She continued 

 

"They said too much love will kill you". Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter