Chapter 1

[One shot] We went Golfing

“What’s with them and golf?” Junho drawls irritably while sprawling in a comfortable leather chair in the changing room of this high end golf resort.

“Exercise.” Next to him sprawled Wooyoung who replied absently, completely focus on his phone.

“I rather get my exercise in a gym.” Minjun adds languidly, running his fingers through his hair from the lack of something exciting to do.

“I get my regular exercise at home!” Junho said suddenly all perky, sitting up straight excited. His eyes shone with mischief at the hidden meaning behind his words. Both his hyungs glared at him, schooling their facial expression in disgust.

“Ewww…Lee Junho! TMI!” Wooyoung mutters before going back to his phone.

“I’m your hyung, I don’t need that kind of info.” Minjun roll his eyes nonchalantly and looked away.

“Geesh, you two are the biggest wet blankets I ever encounter.” Junho grumbles and settles back into his seat with a pout. “Taecyeonnie! Taecyeonie!!!! Your boyfriend is BORED! Get your out here and entertain ME!”

Minjun and Wooyoung simultaneously glared at the brat next to them. When Junho is in such a mood, everyone gets equal share of the embarrassment.

The curtain of the middle changing room is pull apart in a haste and the giant amongst them stuck his head out wearing an anxious look on his narrow face. “What happened, babe? Did Minjun and Woodong did something to you?” He glared angrily at the 2 men who are looking back at him in disbelief.

“You brat!” Minjun screeched at him.

“You are such a whipboy, Taec.” Wooyoung remarks coolly.

But Junho is all summer sunshine as he jumps from his seat and rushes into his boyfriend’s arms whom he promptly starts to mother. “Aigooo, how old is my gorgeous hunk now? Can’t even dress properly.” He grumbles good-naturedly as his fingers busied fixing the taller man’s askew collar then tugging the hem of his polo tee, with a final loving pat on the man’s broad chest. “There we go, all handsome now.”

Nichkhun and Chansung walked out of their respective changing room just in time to witness the kiss shared by the 2 lovers.

“EWWWWW!!!!!” All 4 men promptly screamed in mock disgust.

“Get a room already!”

“WTH?!”

“OH GOD, MY EYES! MY EYES!”

“I’m too young for this!”

On tiptoes and with his arms still draped over his lover’s shoulders, Taecyeon’s arm still casually wrapped around his svelte waist, Junho giggled and went right back for a second kiss, this time making sure there is plenty of wet squishy noises. The horror in their brothers’ eyes and the way color rushed off their faces is priceless!

Later, fully equipped, they proceed to the tee. While the 3 tall-built golfers are a sight for sore eyes, their caddy boys are huffing after them lugging the equipment that is almost their height. When they lost the bet and accepted their fate as caddy boys for the day, Minjun, Wooyoung and Junho did not realize that it will be so physically challenging.

Reaching their starting point, Nichkhun, Taecyeon and Chansung stop to check out the lay of the land and strategize their game plan while waiting for their caddy boys to eventually catch up, which they did, complete with angry glares. The heavy and cumbersome golf bags slip off their shoulders and thrown onto the grass.

“Should we st-“ Taecyeon start to say.

“Hang on just a minute.” Junho interrupts with a lone finger held up to the tall man’s face.

“Hmm?” Chansung hums curiously.

“I’m your hyung.” Minjun said pointedly at Nichkhun.

“I’m your hyung too.” Wooyoung states calmly to Chansung.

“And I’m your precious jewel.” Junho informs Taecyeon.

The 3 taller men stares stupefied.

“There is no reason we can see that we should be your caddy boys.” Minjun says.

“So we quit!” Wooyoung smirks triumphantly.

“Or no touching me for a week!” Junho warns.

Taecyeon groans inwardly even though he struggles to put on a smiling face. “Of course, babe. I wouldn’t dream of making you work like this.” He panders shamelessly much to the shock of his other 2 golf buddies who are next promptly gloated at by a very pleased Junho.

“Taecyeonie….” Junho whined.

“Yes babe?”

“It’s too hot out here. I’ll get sunburn!” The smaller man complains. “I’m going back to the clubhouse to get a cold drink.”

“Of course, babe!” Taecyeon smiles indulgently back at the stunning eye smile directed solely at him.

“Enjoy the game, honey!” Junho says sweetly. “Leggo!” he declares and wanders back towards the low building, followed by Minjun and Wooyoung.

“OUCH! YAH!” Taecyeon’s eyes were firmly fixed on his boyfriend’s back till someone whacks him on the back of his head to bring him back to the present. Nichkhun is holding a golf club and not looking pleased at all.

“Stop staring at Ho ! You are hopeless!”

“Tsk!” Taecyeon replied but he couldn’t get rid of that silly grin on his face.

“How are we supposed to play without caddies?” Nichkhun protests.

“Aw c’mon! We can do this!” Taecyeon laughs cheerfully.

Chansung lifts his eyes towards the sky as a sign of exasperation. “This is going to be a long game.” He mutters.