Journal

Journal

It was 2 o'clock in the morning and Sana can't sleep. She looked at the figure beside her, sleeping peacefully, arm draped on her large tummy and letting out a little cute snore. She pecked the girl's forehead and slowly removed her arm before climbing out of the bed. She took one more look at the girl and made her way towards her office in the house.

Sana went to her desk and sit in the soft chair and pulled the first drawer of the table in the room. She took out her journal. She hugged the journal tight in her chest not realizing that a drop of tear was falling down on face. Sana quickly wiped the tear before opening her journal.

She think about writing another entry but she decided to just re-read and reminiscing all the memories until she reached her favorite page.

"REMEMBER THE DAY I BORROWED YOUR CAR AND DENTED IT?"

I THOUGHT YOU'D KILL ME

BUT YOU DID NOT

It was past midnight that day that Sana had return home. She tiptoed into the dark house hoping that Dahyun was already in the bed and asleep. When she turned her back to lock the door, the lights suddenly turn on. Sana slightly jumped scaring the out of her before turning around only to be met by her wife's face expression which was half mad and half worried.

"Where have you been Kim Sana?!" Dahyun asked her with a stern voice. Her wife was supposed to be home like hours ago.

Sana figured that her wife is mad considering she did not call her by her dearing nickname like baby, honey and more. Her wife called her by full name. She contemplated whether to tell her wife what happened to the car or not. so she just looked down at her feet like it was the best thing in the world, while playing with her fingers.

She heard footsteps towards her then hands on her shoulder before index finger tuck under her chin, making her brown eyes met with her wifes eyes."Im sorry if I raise my voice earlier.I'm scared if theres something happened to you." Dahyun said softly before placing her lips onto her wife's lips.

Sana melted to the kiss, forgetting about her delinquency for a momemnt. Her fingers met on Dahyun's nape as Dahyun hands fall on her back, squeezing it. They kissed for a few minutes before Dahyun pulled away and connected their forhead, cathcing their breath. A moment later Dahyun pulled away and looked in Sana eyes."Tell me baby, where have you been?"

Sana sighed. She knew she had to tell Dahyun sooner or later. "Before I tell you," Sana paused, grabbing both Dahyun's hand."I need you to know that I love You so much."

"I know that and I love you so much too. You should know that."

Sana hummed, still contemplated whether to tell Dahyun or not: because this could be 50% chance of sleeping on the couch for a whole weeek.

"Baby, you are scaring me.Telll me what it is?"Dahyun pushed as she frowned.

Sana sighed before dragging her wife outside their apartment they just bought and made their way to the parking lot.

When they reach the car, Sana heard her wife's gasped loudly as she let go of her hand and run towards the car observing the damage seeing there was a dent."What-why-how?!" she heard her wife asked. but she didn't answer. She knew it was her fault. Her wife has told her not drive her favorite car as it was a lot harder to drive it because it was a muscle car but she did it anyway.

"Sana...." Dahyun made her way to Sana and cupped her cheeks as Sana shut her eyes tight as she was ready to be yelled at but instead "Who did this baby?" Dahyun ask sofly.

"I-i-I did" Sana said. Her voice was shaky."I didn't no-notice. There was a pole and I-"

 

“Are you okay?” Dahyun said, interjecting her and studying her face.

Sana slowly opened her eyes, meeting her wife concern gaze.”I’m okay- But I’m sorry about the damage in your car. I didn’t mean to ram your car into a po-“ Sana started to rant before Dahyun cut her again.

“I don’t care babe.I’m just glad that you are okay and not harm.I am glad you are safe and sound.” Dahyun said softly to her wife while hugging her.

Sana stared at her wife in disbelief, “You are not mad?”

“Do you want me to?” Dahyun wife.

“I don’t understand -Not that I’m asking you to be mad at me . But I think you should be as it was your favorite car in the world.” Sana said frustratingly. She look at Dahyun with a confused look on her.

“Ah… is that why you feel guilty about it because it was my favorite car. Well babe you are forgetting something, out of my favorite in the world you are on the very top of the list. You are more precious and important than my car. I can replace the car anytime but I can’t never replace and find someone like you. You are one in the million.” Dahyun said while hugging her wife tightly.

“You know what . You are such a cheesy person. Thank you for not getting mad at me for ruining your car.”Sana look at her wife with a smile.”I love you.”

“I know and I love you more babe.”Dahyun said she gave her wife a kiss then happily swing their hands together back and forth, making their way back in the apartment.

"Remember that time I dragged you out and it really was raining as you said it would."

I thought you would say, "I told you so."

But you did not.'

"Babe, take me out..." Sana whined to her wife.

They were currently cuddling in their bedroom as Dahyun finanlly got some day off just to relax but the past half an hour her wife is been whininig about going out but the weather does not looking so good right now. It is a little darker than unusual but her wife said that it won't rain. After about another an hour of her wife begging she finally agree and said "Are you asking me to take you out on a date?.

"Yup" Sana grinned widely hoping Dahyun will actually going to take her out.

"As much as I love going out on dates with my wife..I don;t wanna." Dahyun mumbled as she snuggled into Sana."It's sooooooooo cozy in here."

Sana rolled her eyes. "But baby, we might miss a great opportunity out there."

"What opportunity."

"How would I know if we don't check it out?" Sana said trying to make a point.

Dahyun groaned,"But baby it so cold outside." she sang.

"Babyyyy..."Sana poted hoping her wife will buy it like usual.

Dahyun groaned, she knew she was unable to resist her wife's pout. She is too cute to be ignored and rejected. Sighing, she climbed out of the bed and make her ways the window, looking at the sky,"Are you sure about going out? It's going to rain in a few hours babe." Dahyun said as she reminded her wife once again about the weather.

Sana made her way towards Dahyun and look at the sky too."NO it's not."

"Yes. it is."

"NO!!!"

"Yes."

"No babe."

"Yup!."

"Nope"

Dahyun sighed. She knew there's no point arguing with her stubborn wife.She'll lose, even if she was right."Ok, but we don't have a car since you send my car to a workshop to get fixed. I swear that company is the slowest mechanic in the world."

"Babe, give them a chance you know they just started business and plus you know they only have 3 workers so the boss has to do everything in his own. We can just walk or we can just ask my mom to drive my car over here, then drive her back there. What do you think?"Sana suggested.

"that will be 20 minutes to drive here. 20 minutes driving your mom back there then another 20 minutes to drive back here without traffic problem, so that's an hour the least...so yeah I say we walk." Dahyun said before disappearing into their walk in closet. Sana was fist-pumping the air in victory before her wife's head popped out from the closet.

"But if it rain, I'm going to give you a big fat I told you so." Dahyun said who is now wearing a hoodie with wind breaker while her wife is just wearing a t- being a stubborn about wearing a hoodie.

2 hours later

It started raining about 30 minutes ago and the young couple was 10 minutes away from their apartment,soaked wet mostly Dahyun who gave her hoodie and wind breaker so her wife can stay dry atleast.

"I wish I can teleport myself from here to home baby, I can't feel my fingers." the older one cried.

Dahyun laughed at her wife's antics before taking her hand in hers and brought them in front of to blow to heat it up.

"Baby more please. Why are you so warm. Im like freezing cold." Sana ask her wife.

Dahyun did not answer her but instead she just keeps blowing her wife's freezing fingers. After about a few minutes of blowing her fingers to warm up Dahyun let their hands fall between them. Dahyun looked at her wife, smirking.

"Dahyun, Just say what you wanted to say." Sana rolled her eyes."Hurry up please, my eyelids are frozen."

Dahyun took one step and placed her lips on Sana's left eye, lingering for a moment before moving to her right eye.

"Let's go home. I want to take you on a hot chocolate date in our bed while watching movies that you like even though I hate your movies choice." Dahyun said before kissing Sana on her cheek."and the cuddling too." Sana added.

"You know babe, you are the best wife in the world. I love you so much." Sana said to her wife giving her a kiss on lips. 

Dahyun took Sana in her arms and pull her closer to her before saying "I know. I love you too."

They pulled away and Sana immediately jumped on her wife's back, asking her to carry her all the way home in the rain. Dahyun just smile at her wife's antic. She got no complaint at all. As long as she is with her beloved wife that all it matters.

"Remember that day I flirted with that guy to make you jealous and you did get jealous?"

I thought you'd leave me.

But you did not.'

The young couple was at Sana's friends workshop to take Dahyun's car. Dahyun was sitting on the couch, reading a magazine about cars; or atleast pretending to read. While Sana was catching up with her friend aka her ex-boyfriend at the counter.

Dahyun jaw cleched at the sight of the two when she heard her wife laughter and when Sana ex hand placed his on top of her wife hand. Dahyun was a little curious and frustrated how her wife does not care about the skinship. Dahyun was fuming in anger.

On the other hand, Sana was amused at the sight of her wife's face that was all red like she was going to explode at any second. She faked laugh at her ex lamejoke about how he tripped a girl and she fell down on the ground pullling a boy's pant in front of the crowd. It was not funny if she be honest with herself because the boy was a bully and such an but seeing Dahyun face when her ex put his hand on top of her hands is hilarous.

"Oh really?" Sana said. laugihing and put another hand on top of their hands and her ex hand.

"Yep." her ex said, placing a kiss on the cheek near bit from behind it looked like straight on the lips. Sana was taken aback at the sudden gesture and pulled away. 

That kissed was the last straw for Dahyun so she stand up took her wallet from her wife's bag that was on the table and left her car keys and walk out of the front lobby door without her wife knowing.

"What are you doing?" Sana questioned as she wiped her cheek with her back hand where her ex had kissed her earlier.

"Come on Sana. It was a friendly kiss." her ex explained, rolling his eyes.

Sana just rolled her eyes at her ex before turning her head to see if her wife saw it. Dahyun was nowhere to be found. Sana walked towards the couch where her Dahyun was sitting earlier and found her wife's car key. Wait, Dahyun was going to walk home?

Sana quickly went out of the workshop to looked for her wife but she did not see her wife anywhere close by the shop. Sana sighed before getting in the car and drove away without saying goodbye to her ex.

It's 1 in the morning and Dahyun still hasn't come home. It's been 7 hours since Sana saw her wife. Sana was pacing back and forth in the living room waiting for Dahyun. This is all her fault. If she did not come up with the stupid idea to make Dahyun jealous, If she did not shamelessly flirt with her ex in front of her wie, If her ex did not kiss her, none of this would have happen.

Sana had left a bunch of text messages and voicemail to her wife, but none of them had returned back. Sana has called Chaeyoung and Tzuyu (Dahyuns's bestfriends) if they know where Dahyun is or if her wife has called or text them but none of them know where Dahyun's whereabout. She asked her unnies and her bestfriends as well but got the same answer.

Sana started to teared up at the thought of Dahyun might leave her for own action so she put her wife hoodie about to head out the door to search for her wife, when she heard the sound of keys jiggling and a second later the door flies open, revealing her wife with red puffy eyes.

When Dahyun's eyes met Sana, she turned her back to the door behind her, trying to get out of the house again, but Sana wa quick to run and grabbed her wife wrist."Baby please, it is not what it looked like."Sana called out to her.

Dahyun spun her body around and pulled her hand out of Sana grasp. "Then what it is Sana? What is it, other than the fact that ing kissed you in front of me huh.?!" Dahyun spat making Sana flinched.

"On the cheek Dahyun, I swear it was on the cheek. Please baby, don't be like this." Sana said, pleading while taking Dahyun's hand back into hers.

A relief look flashed onto Dahyun's face at the explanationm but she still mad at her wife because she was flirting with her ex in front of her. "He was flirting with you and you were too." She quietly stated, looking at anywhere but her wife's eyes.

Sana sighed. "I wanted to make you jealous." she said quietly but it was loud enough for Dahyun to hear her.

"Well, you have suceeded. Congratulations." Dahyun said coldly, She pulled her hands out of Sana graps again and begin to walk out of apartment. But before she did, she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her torso from behind her and on her back.

"Baby,please don't leave me. I'm sorry I was stupid. I love you....don't leave me...please..I will do anything for you ..just ..don't leave me.." Sana plead, sobbing onto Dahyun's shirt. 

Dahyun's heart was breaking at the sound of her wife crying. She really wanted to leave, wanting some space between them but the thought and the sound of her wife crying did not help.

Sighing, Dahyun turned her body around to face her wife, with her arms still around her torso. She cupped Sana's face and wiped the tears with her thumbs,"Promise you won't do it again? Promise me you won't flirt with anyone but me.? Dahyun asked.

Sana nodded her head vigorously,"I promise."she said before pulling Dahyun into a tight hug."I love you." Sana mumbled against, Dahyun neck,

"I know. I love you too baby."

When Sana heard her wife's reply she know everything will be alright. Dahyun just hold her wife a little longer just to make sure she knows that she is not going anywehre anytime soon.

"Remember that day I forgot to tell you that the dance was a formal dance and you end up wearing jeans?"

I thought you'd abandon me.

But you did not.'

"Babe...."Dahyun whined. She can feel everyone eyes on her and people are whispering and that made her uncomfortable.

She was in the room full of people wearing suits and dress while she was only wearing her famous black leather jacket with black supreme t-shirt inside and a black ripped skinny jeans with her black boots. Even Sana was wearing elegant black dress that hugged her figure perfectly. "Why did you not tell me that it's a formal dance? I thought it was just a party."

"I'm sorry, I did not tell you baby. It's just you look cute like this."Sana said, chuckling nervously.

Dahyun turned to glare at her,"Cute my ! just admit that you forget to tell me this simple details." Dahyun snapped but her volume was low. She did not want to make a scene at her wife's company party.

"Yes, I forgot ! and I'm sorry okay! No need to be an !" Sana snapped back at her wife and walking away and heading towards her friends and bestfriends who was sitting in the vip room.

"Hey guys." Sana greetem them.

"Hey shiba inu," Hi Satang." Mina and Momo greeted her back.

"Where is Dahyun?" Nayeon asked .

Sana sighed and turned her head to where she had her left her wife earlier only to find the spot empty. She turned her back to her friends, shrugging."I don't know." she said before sipping on her drinks.

After about 4 hours of Sana catching with her friends finally everyone decided to call it a night at it was currently 11:30 at night.Sana walked out of the venue and sighed.How would she get home now? She thought for a while before deciding that she would just walk home. Even though her apartment was several blocks away from the venue, she'd rather walk than riding a taxi with a creepy driver.

Sana could call her wife to pick her up but it was already late and her wife would probably in the bed sleeping. Not to mention her wife is mad at her.

Sana was so lost in her thought about her wife that she did not notice Dahyun has been following her trying to get her attention by calling her name. Sana did not hear at all because she was still day dreaming about her wife when suddenly a car honked at her, making her jump slightly. She turned around only to be met by a familiar face in the driver seat.

She watched Dahyun get out of the car and went to passenger side."Get in." she called while opening the door.

"What are you doing here?" Sana asked as she get in the car.Dahyun closed the door and jog to the driver seat getting in beside Sana.

"I thought you were going home after you left the party and throw a fit?" Sana asked as Dahyun started driving.

"And what? Leave you walking back home alone?" Dahyun scoffed.

"You could have done it." Sana mumbled softly.

"But I did not. I was in the parking lot the whole time waiting for you. Why did you not call me to pick you up?" Dahyun asked.

"How did you know I was walking home. You were mad at me what I am supposed to do." Sana replied.

"I saw Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon unnie at the other parking lot. They told me you were mmoping and upset. They told me as well how you were going to call me but I known that you would not so here I am." Dahyun said.

Sana did not answer but instead she turn her whole body towards the window looking outside while her wife keep driving. After about a few minutes of silence Dahyun took a wrong turn and head towards the beach. Sana did not say anything. After about 15 minutes of silence and finally they arrive at the small beach close to the apartment.

Dahyun got out of the car, she open the trunk of the car, she took of her leather jacket and took her jacket suits wear them before closing the trunk she grab her electronics bag, food and blanket. She walked around the car and opened Sana door.

"Come on follow me and hold my hand."Dahyun said to her clueless wife.

"Where are we going?Why are we here and what is up with blanket?" SAna asked.

"You will know later. So now come on and come out of the car."Dahyun replied.

Sana got out of the car and took her wife hand. When she got of the car and actually look at her wife from the head to toe she notice something different."When did you even change to a suit?"

"I changed after I left you in the party.No more question for now and just follow me."Dahyun said.

Dahyun took Sana and walked towards the beach.As soon as they reach their destination Sana look at her wife."When did you prepare this?"

"I call someone to do this favor. I know you wanted us to have fun and I ruined it by being an .I wanted to make it to you and set up a late night date."Dahyun said.

"Omg baby, You don't have too and you know it was my fault in my first place. This is so beautiful."Sana said while looking around the set up.

"Baby girl it is not your fault. Plus it's been a while since we went to a date."Dahyun replied.

The two has spend the night at the beach with a tent roof see through with blankets and pillow inside, lights surrounding the area and a music playing while eating. The two of them just enjoying each comapny.Sana was happy and feel lucky being Dahyun wife.

"Yes, there were a lots of things you did not do."

But you put up with me.

Loved me and Protected me.

Sana found out that she was three months pregnant a week ago.Sana was beyond happy and Dahyun did not know it yet.She was planningon suprising her wife.

Flashback

Sana did not expect to be pregnant because she thought the D.I wasn't working. The first month she had a morning sickness but she got her period so she told her wife that she was not pregnant and that her morning was just probably a food poisoning.She expects Dahyun to be disappointed and mad at her because Dahyun really wanted a child.Dahyun did not got mad at her but instead she was pulled in a warn hug.

Seond and third month she still has a morning period and she hasn't gotten a period.So she decided to finally and go to the doctor for a check up.The doctor announced that she was pregnant, she nearly jumped out of happiness but the doctor told her to take easy because she was 2 months pregnant.

End of Flashback

It was 2 in the morning and Sana suddenly woke up craving a beef jerky.She climbed out of the bed tiptoed to the door not wanting to wake her wife.

She made her way to the kitchen and quickly search for the thing that she craves so much that night.After a while she found nothing, she pouted to herself.

She walked back to her room and climb to the bed to straddle her wife whowas sleeping peacefully.Normally Sana wouldn't interrupt her wife's slumber but the temptation of eating beef jerky was so strong that time she did not care what was going to happen.

"Baby wake up."She said while sitting on her wife abdomen and poking her cheek.

Dahyun stirred and frowned "What is it babe?" she said still hasn't opened her eyes.

"I want beef jerky and we are out of stock."Sana replied, pouting as if her wife could see her.

"eat something else"

"I want bee jerkey...go buy it." Sana whined.

"I'm tired." Dahyun snapped a little. 

"Fine, go back to sleep.I will go get it myself."Sana said who was a upset with her wife. 

Sana started to get off of her but before she can go anywhere Dahyun grab her by her waist and hug her tight."Sorry babe that I snapped at you. I am just so tired." 

"It's fine. I'll just go buy it myself. Go back to sleep. Goodnight." Sana replied still upset and mad.

Dahyun sigh before getting up. She put her clothes and shoes and head out from their apartment and went to the nearest 7/11 to grab her wife her beef jerky.

Sana was about 3 and half months pregnant. Her tummy started showing a little bit but dahyun was oblivious to the changes on her body. Sana had decided that it was time to tell her wife and her family about the pregnancy.She had invited her family and Dahyun's family for a dinnner to their place over the weekend and there she will reveal that she was preganant.

It was the night before the dinner.Dahyun and Sana was cuddling in the couch after dinner.They were currently watching tv their lounge room before Dahyun's phone rang,rudely interrupting their time together.

Dahyun took out her phone from her sweats pocket.It was Chaeyoung her bestfriends and her work partner.

"What's up Chaeng?"Dahyun answered while kissing Sana temple.

"Dub, we need to go on Daejeon now."Chaeng said in the other line.Panic was evidence in her voice.

"Yo,Chaeng calm down.Tell me what is wrong?"Dahyun said.

"There was a problem with our supplier there and we have a big meeting with them tomorrow morning."Chaeyoung explained.

"Okay, we will catch flight early tommorow."

"NO! that's the point why I am calling you there was no available flight to Daejeon until the next 2 days.So we have to drive." Chaeyoung said.

"What?I can't chaeng.I have dinner to attend tommorow with my parents and Sana parents."Dahyun said to her bestfriend.Sana heard everything and she is not letting Dahyun messed up the plan.

"What time do you need to be at dinner?"Chaeyoung asked.

Sana took the phone out of Dahyun hands and answered "She has to be at dinner 6pm and she can't miss the dinner."

"What about if we drive now and make it by midnight then have meeting bright early at 7 am.After the meeting we can go ahead go home right away.I will drive on the way home so you can rest up before dinner."Chaeyoung compromise. 

"Ok, get ready.I'll be there in your house in 30 min. bye chaeng."Dahyun said ending the call.

Dahyun went upstairs and pack some clothes and after about 10 minutes she came down and saw her wife pouting.

"I promise babe that I will make it for dinner tommorow.I will be only going to fix the problem tonight then meeting in the morning.We should be back around 4 plenty of time to get ready."Dahyun said to her sulking wife.

"You better make it back before the dinner.Please be careful driving tonight.Give me a call when you arrive to make sure you are safe.I love you."

"I love you too." Dahyun replied.

"There were lots of things I wanted to make up to you. When you returned from your trip."

"Baby,what time you are going home today?"Sana spoke through her phone as soon as Dahyun picked up the phone.That was Sana sixth attemtpt to call her wife and she finally answered.

Dahyun was in the middle of the meeting when her wife called that is why she keeps rejecting her wife's phone call.

"I don't know babe.I am still in the middle of the meeting with the supplier."Dahyun replied whispering.

"Why are you whispering?"

"Uhh.. because I'm in the middle of meeting.?"

"Oh, whe are you goi-"Sana was trying to say before Dahyun rudely hung up on her.

Sana stared at her phone in disbelief.Her wife did not just hung up on her.I will kil-.Her thought was being interrupted by a buzz sound of her phone,signaling that someone has texted her.

Dahyun:Babe before you think about killing me let me tell you that it was not me but Chaeyoung who ended the call.

Sana:When are you going home?

Dahyun:IDK babe. We are still in the meeting.

Sana:Kim Dahyun, You promised that you guys will be home at 2. It is already 12 and you are stil in the meeting.

Dahyun:I know babe. Don't worry the meeting is about to end in 30 minutes. I promised I'll make it on time.

Dahyun:I love you.

Sana:I love you too. Don't forget to bring some souvenir.

Dahyun:I won't.

*******************************

It is already 2 pm. Dahyun still hasn't come back. Everyone is going to be at their house oin about an hour.Sana just sighed as she made her way to her room and took a quick shower.

After done showering,Sana sat on her bed and turn on the tv.She flipped through channels before stopping on a local news station that made her froze immediately.

There was a footage of familiar black i8 flipped upside down.The reporter said that the truck driver side is was fine.However the driver was severely injured while the passenger side person was dead on arrival.

"No.That is not her,"Sana said to herself with tears streaming down her face, she took her phone and quickly dialed her wife's number.

It rang a few times before it went straight to the voicemail.Sana pressed end call and dialed again,and it went to the voicemail again.

"Hello,This is Kim Dahyun.I'm probably busy at the moment and can't talk.So it's either you call me later and leave your message after the beep sound."

beeeepppp

"Dahyun" Sana started " Please babe You promised you would come home for dinner safe...Please baby...come back...."She said while sobbing on the phone.

"Dahyun,I'm pregnant.We're going to be moms. You will be momma and I will be mommy.You are going to be the best momma out there for our kid.Our kid will be the happiest kid in the world as you will teach her how to play sport while I teach her how to dance ballet.You will be the mom who spoil our kids with sweets and chocolate while I'll be the strict mommy who force them to eat green stuff.We will go to the park together every weekend.We will cuddle against each other and watching movies.We are going to be a really family.Come back...babe..I love you so much.."Sana said and pressed the end call before crashing her head on the pillow,crying.

"How are we going to survive without you?How I am going to raise our baby without you?I love you..Please come back and tell me you love me too.Please Dahyunnie pleasee.."Sana muttered before drifting off to sleep.

End of Flashback

Sana hold the journal,tight in her chest.Tears were streaming down freely on her cheek,"I love you so much babe.I love you so much."she whispered with shaky breath.

"I know and I love you too."

Sana heard a voice from behind.She quickly wiped her tears with the back of her hands and put her journals away back in its place inside the drawer before facing her wife.

"Did you read the journal again?"The voice asked before walking towards Sana."Babe,I told you it is not good for you and the baby health to wake up this early and cry."

"Let me be Dahyun.I gave the right to be feeling this way.Not to mention you did this to me!."Sana snapped,pointing her index finger to her wiife's chest.Sana is about 8 months pregnant and have a lot of mood swings.

"I know baby. I did try to get a hold of you but my phone and Chaeyoung phone was inside the car when it got stolen in the middle of road when the wheels was flat.I was about to change it but those two guys point a gun to us and we have no option but to get out of the car.He is stupid for causing those problem end up killing his friend and making you and family worried when you couldn't get a hold of me.Don't be upset anymore babe,I am here safe and alive.I am not going anywhere.I love you and my little princess so much."Dahyun said to her wife who is currenytly in her arms.

"I'm sorry.I love you too."

"I know baby. I love you more.I can't wait until I meet our little princess."Dahyun replied. She gave her wife a quick peck on the lips before carrying her back in the bedroom to get some sleep.