🍂001🍂

Mafia’s Girls

To everyone the house look normal just like every other house on the street, but what lie within makes it completely different.

Guns. Grenades. Torture Rooms.

This house belonged to the most notorious mafia family. The Lee’s. Despite all this it was a household full of love for one another. With family pictures on the walls and 6 places at the table already set.

The Lee family consisted of 

Mr Lee (wolf), Mrs Lee, Taeyong (eldest brother ‘95 and wolf), Mark (‘99 and wolf) and the twins Taeri and Charlie (‘03)

The females of this family however chose not to work with the mafia but rather go to school or work instead. But you would be mistaken if you thought this would make them any less dangerous they all knew how to fight and if you really made them angry. Run.

—————————————————————

“TAERI CHARLIE GET UP FOR SCHOOL” Mrs Lee shouted for about the 7th time this morning

Yet the two young girls remained in bed refusing to move that was until their brothers paid a visit.

”GET UP NOW OR WE’LL MAKE YOU COME TO THE OFFICE INSTEAD” shouted Taeyong

Immediately both girls got up and started to get ready wanting to rather go to school then help with the business.

”Works every time” Mark says while giving a high-five to his older brother

Charlie flared at that comment anger was raging within her yet because they were her older brothers she keptntnin because she did love them dearly.

Once both girls were ready they both walked down to the kitchen to say goodbye to their parents (They dont eat breakfast).

There was a knock at the door to which mark opened.

”Charlie your boyfriends are here” And with that the said girl raced to the door to open it revealing Jeno and Jaemin. 

“Good morning princess” Said Jaemin within he happiest smile on his face. 

“Morning babe” Jeno said straight after looking at her like she was his entire world. After all their greetings they all head to school but not in cars of course but with Jeno and Jaemins wolf forms just to make sure they won’t be late. The whole way there Charlie felt like someone else was there watching them.But she shrugged it off as maybe she was imagining things. But just with that one choice decided all of their fate’s forever.