Boyfriends

Forever Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I got another drama offer” Jinyoung said at their dorm when they had a dinner together. It was only both of them since the other members Jaebum, Jackson, Bambam and Youngjae were already move out from the dorm to live on their own. But Mark, Jinyoung and Yugyeom decided to stay together. Mainly because Mark and Jinyoung is dating, Yugyeom doesn’t want to move out because he can’t be too far away with his beloved Mark Hyung who is already feels like his own brother. 

“Have you read the script?” Mark asked.

“Not yet, but I received the synopsis already, it was quite interesting. And you know what? I got the offer to be the main lead!!”

Mark almost choked hearing that. He can’t imagine how happy his boyfriend is and he is also proud of his boyfriend. “That’s great Jinyoungie! Finally that drama industry open their eyes that my boyfriend right here is a really talented actor and very handsome at that!” Mark hugged Jinyoung because he feels so happy.

“I can’t believe it too, Hyung. I’m really excited to try this role, but at the same time I’m also afraid.” He pouted. “What if the director doesn’t like my acting? What if all of the casts are great except me?”

“Now stop with that thought Jinyoungie.” Mark warns, letting go of his hug to see his boyfriend’s eyes. “You will be very great, that drama will be amazing with you in it. Because not only you’re talented, but you’re really a hardworking person. So even if you make some mistakes, I’m sure you will realize it first before the director even know it and you will work your off to do better.”

Jinyoung smiled hearing his boyfriend’s words. “Thank you Mark Hyung. I really hope this will work and can be my jumping stone so I can be the male lead again in my next drama.” He then give Mark a little peck on the cheek “but you have to be ready to be my partner to help me practice and memorise my line, alright?”

“Aren’t I always do that for you, Jinyoungie?” 

So that night, they talked about Jinyoung upcoming drama project, where Jinyoung is informed that he will play a character named Lee-Ahn who has the ability to read someone’s past by touching them. 

Little did they know, this will take them on a ride.

 

 

Today is Jinyoung’s first day of script reading for his upcoming drama with the title “He is Psychometric". He felt excited and nervous at the same time, because this is the first time he will be a main lead. His manager, who come with him only remind him not to be too nervous because everyone will see it, just then he received a text messages from Mark

‘good luck baby, remember don’t be nervous ok? It may be your first time as a male lead but I believe the other casts should be more nervous meeting a worldwide idol like you. I love you!’

He smiled reading that and reply with a quick 'thank you' before entering the meeting room for his script reading. He pretty much knows the other actor and actress who will play in this drama too so he is not surprised to see some familiar faces like Shin Ye Eun who’s actually in the same agency as him, Dasom who he met a few times already during music show, and the rest are senior actors that he just know them by watching some of their dramas. 

The script reading started by everyone introducing their name and the role in the drama, Jinyoung got to be the last one since he’s the main lead so he waited and listen to everyone carefully. 

“Hi, I’m GOT7 Park Jinyoung, I will be Lee Ahn and looking forward to working with all of you. I may be such a rookie for a main lead, but I will work hard. Please take good care of me” he said and bowed when it is his turns. Of course he wouldn’t forget to mention GOT7 everytime he introduce himself to everyone.

When all of the casts went through the script reading, Jinyoung quite overwhelmed by all the scenes he had and those dialogues. Sure, he already read the script but today is actually the first time acting it out with his acting partners, not to mention he has a lot of scenes to shoot and dialogues to memorize. 

“Hey wait! Where are you going? Stop right there! Just wait until I catch you! I know what you look like, so I’ll find you!” He read that line with desperation, acting out the scene when he put in jail when he is accused of being a ert by Jae In. “Ahjussi, you can’t just listen to her side and then throw an innocent kid in a holding cell! Hey, YOU!!" He shouted out loud with his desperate expressions making everyone laugh in the meeting room. He laughed at that too because he finds it funny. But there’s also some serious and romantic scenes. In just episode 3, he will have a kiss scene with the female lead. Even in the drama it is just like a dream for Lee-Ahn, but in reality he really have to shoot the kiss scene.

“So? What is it you will shake my hand or do more to find out with my ability?” Jinyoung read his script as Lee Ahn.

“It’s like.. I heard something so preposterous that I must have lost my mind, forget what I said.” Ye Eun replied as Jae In.

“Don’t worry, I came 15th in my year, because I saw the answer sheet with this. I also found out that So Hyeon was the culprit.” Lee Ahn said.

“What part must you touch and how to get a good read?” Jae In asked in her curiousity.

“The easiest is your hand, I think it’s because our skin’s most sensitive on our fingertips.” Lee Ahn explained.

“Aaah, you get a better read when you feel sensitive skin? Then it’s activated by the sense of touch?” She asked again and Lee Ahn nodded. “Yes, I think so.”

“The body part that most sensitive to touch…. Are your lips, aren’t they?” She carefully asked. ”Well? Do you want to read me?” She continued.

And the script showed Lee Ahn closed his eyes getting a bit scared but anticipated Jae In who comes forward to kiss Lee Ahn on the lips // *enter new scene Lee Ahn woke up from his dream and fall on to the floo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter