1/?

FIREWORK

-Firework-

 

For Sooyoung, procrastination could be considered as on of her personal talents, although Mishin, Junhoe’s girlfriend and her long time best friend begs to differ because for her, Sooyoung gets things done immediately which is why the both of them are lounging freely inside the lower floor dorm of iKON where their boyfriends reside.

“Junhoe’s been posting a lot of topless pics on insta” Sooyoung mumbles while scrolling through her Instagram feed, showing Mishin the said post about the latter’s boyfriend in which Mishin just laughs and shakes her head. She sees that almost every single day and it just seems so funny to her that her boyfriend, the power vocal of iKON is so confident to flaunt his new bod.

 

“It’s not like Bobby doesn’t do that too. He’s been doing it even before they debuted. Speaking of which, when will he be back from Japan? Is he not done with the promotions there?” Sooyoung shrugs at the mention of her boyfriend. “Honestly it’s been almost two weeks now and he should be wrapping up any last guesting’s for his solo album”

 

Sooyoung would never admit that she’s feeling a bit skeptical about Bobby staying in Japan for that long because she will just seem like an obsessed girlfriend who can’t stand being away from her boyfriend. No. bobby deserved better than that and she will make sure that she will do her part to make sure their relationship will be smooth sailing from here on out. She hopes Bobby will also do his part.

 

“It must be nice eh? Having a man work as hard as Bobby not only for you but for his family. That’s how you know a man knows his priorities” Mishin says and Sooyoung shakes her head with a chuckle before checking the calendar on her phone. “At this point he’s just working for his family. I’m not in it yet and I prefer it that way” she answers. Mishin smack her arm harshly before hugging her best friend. “Girl you don’t even know how smitten Bobby is with you?! Seriously you’re all he ever talks about. No joke! And you’ve been dating for how long now? Three years? Damn Sooyoung! Believe me when I say that Bobby has already included you in his list of priorities”

 

The thought brought a smile to her face. “It would be nice if that was the case Mishin, but I’ll settle for whatever I have right now”

“Alright girl, you can believe what you want but I’ve heard otherwise” Mishin teases. “What have you heard huh?” Sooyoung rolls her eyes which makes Mishin hug her even tighter. Obviously happy for her best friend. “Well it’s cheesy but he referred to you as a firework! Something explosive that he can never forget! Heck Junhoe even told me that he started writing a song after what guesses was you two out on the beach at night looking at fireworks. It was so cheesy as hell but very sweet. You’re so lucky! Having Jiwon create a masterpiece for you like that!”

 

A small frown etched its way onto Sooyoung’s face at Mishin’s statement.

‘But—we never went to a beach at night’

 

//

 

Having to wake up to your phone being bombarded with messages in your group chat was not the ideal way Sooyoung wanted to start her day off to, but since it was a Saturday, she could let it slide. The girlfriends of the iKON members felt that they do not get enough time with each other and roast their boyfriends together, so they created a group chat on kakao.

 

“-Haneul sent a link-“

Yera – “Guys I know Chanwoo’s my boyfriend buuuuut this performance of Bobby oppa is just so sweet”

Haneul – “I sent the link to Hanbin too and he was pretty jealous of his hyung lol”

Mishin – “SOOYOUNG AH!!!!! Wake up! Your boyfriend is awesome damnit”

SeungA- “Dong dong already made me hear this before and from the get go I knew this was better than the title track. Sorry. I’m on team firework hehe”

Haneul – “Same here guuurl although I love you is good too but it’s too sad hahaha”

Minyoung – “girls it’s 4:30 in the morning why are you all obsessing over someone else’s boyfriend?”

SeungA – “lol how come you’re awake? Yoyo kept you up?”

Minyoung – “you dirty goodbye”

Yera – “where’s Jooeui?”

Mishin – “Probably sleeping. Don’t bother our oldest hahaha”

Haneul – “But seriously guys team firework all the way”

Yera – “Yep I told you peeps. Firework is a masterpiece”

Mishin – “and it’s all for Sooyoungie~~”

Haneul – “uwu I’m soft damnit don’t touch me peasants”

Year – “Haneul’s acting as if Hanbin haven’t wrote anything romantic about here lmao”

       “I mean yeah his songs are so emo lol. I take my first statement back”

Haneul – “we’re not talking about MY boyfriend and his sad love songs okay? Can we get back to the topic now?”

Mishin – “sure. I want to meet up and fawn over firework over a day at the spa”

Minyoung – “I’m in”

SeungA – “me as well. The usual I presume?”

Yera – “aaaaaaaand they’re alive once again”

Minyoung – “shut up”

SeungA – “I can’t cusssssss dongdong will be angry”

Haneul – it’s not like donghyuk doesn’t cuss sweetheart”

Mishin – “Junhoe says the word ‘’ about 72 time a day lmao”

Jooeui – “Jinhwan cusses without even realizing it”

Yera – “You’re back eonnie!”

Jooeui – “I’ll sleep again. Don’t cuss children”

Haneul – “it’s getting late lmao sooyoungie will see this when she wakes up. Night~”

 

Clicking the link at the top of the chat, Sooyoung watches as Bobby perform the song that has been the center of attention within their ladies group and she admits that the smile on her face had no other reason to be there but solely because of her boyfriend.

“He’s so cool when he’s performing”

Watching her boyfriend perform in a plain white tee and black pants while his hair was slicked back was just pure perfection and seeing him enjoy the stage with the full support of the fans engulfing the venue was just heartwarming to Sooyoung. She knows this is what he lived for. This is what he has been dreaming of and knowing that he worked hard to be able to do this as a career and as his girlfriend, Sooyoung would not hesitate for a moment to understand and support her boyfriend.

 

All was well.

 

All was well as she was watching the live performance on the Japanese show but as the song was coming to the end, Bobby’s words caught her attention making her inhale sharply.

 

“You know a lot of girls will be thinking about my song’s about them, but please do not be confused. This one’s for YOU! Best I ever had”

 

Sooyoung stares blankly at her cell phone screen with nothing but the replay button showing but she could not decipher yet what she should do.

 

“Best I ever had?” she mumbles to herself. Sitting on her bed while leaning against the headboard, Sooyoung spaces out completely.

 

Five minutes

 

Ten minutes

 

Fifteen minutes

 

On the seventeenth minute she snapped out of her daze and turns her phone off before hopping off the bed and struts to the bathroom preparing the tub, filling it up with the milk bath Jiwon once got her from his trip with the boys to Hawaii.

Stripping her clothes and submerging in the white colored tub, Sooyoung lays flat in the tub with only her head afloat. Closing her eyes with a huge sigh, she tries not to let the words creep to her mind but to no avail, it haunts her.

The words ‘Best I ever had’ could not be shaken away.

Despite what other people think, despite what her friends think and despite what the fans think, heck even despite what the members think, ‘Firework’ was not for her.

In fact, the entire album is not for her.

It is not because of her.

It will never be because of her.

Sooyoung knows because she overheard Bobby and Donghyuk in their studio, late at night when she opted to bring the duo dinner on her way back from the library after she finished her dissertation paper for her Masters.

 

-two years ago-

2015 wintertime. Sooyoung breathes to her hands as she waits for the food she has ordered after finalizing her paper for next week’s defense and what better way to have a mini celebration than to surprise her boyfriend in the studio. The text he sent a few hours ago consisted of ‘me and dong are in the studio working on something xoxo miss you’.

 

Jiwon did always manage to make a smile appear on her lips. Hugging her coat tighter to her figure, Sooyoung bows to the ajhumma whom she and Jiwon has been a regular at her store making the old lady add a few extra servings on their orders after managing to always come here consistently for months.

       The way to the studio was a tedious one and she mentally cussed as she saw that the bus station was already closing operations, so she had no choice than to walk on the way there under the snowy night. The chilly 11 o’clock breeze made her shiver but the image of her and her boyfriend along with Donghyuk eating a warm meal was enough for her to keep going. At this rate she could not risk calling for a cab. The danger levels were high up and she does not wish to be a part of a kidnapping or news any time soon.

 

Sighing in relief as the familiar building came into view, on shaky legs, Sooyoung runs towards the front door as the guard opens it for her and the warm air from the building’s heater was a great welcoming for her. Bowing to the guards, she enters the elevator pressing the number 4 as the doors closes.

 

Reaching the black door with the decal stickers on the front saying ‘BOBBY & DONGHYUK’, Sooyoung was about to knock but the door was slightly ajar giving her a chance to hear them discussing something from the inside that was followed by Bobby’s rambunctious laughter.

 

‘Must be something about mix and match’ Sooyoung thinks with a smile but as she was about to open the door completely, Donghyuk’s words stops her. Hand outstretched in the air, a few inches away from the knob. Feeling queezy as she listens, Sooyoung retracts her hand back to her side as she hugs the take out close to her chest. The warmness of the food did little to thaw her frozen state.

 

Sooyoung feels tears creeping up but did her best to hold it in.

 

“You did say that your album was already visualized when you were still in america right hyung?” Donghyuk asks and Bobby shrugs as he sips from hsi beer can.

“You knew that already dong, besides, i think you’re more than aware that the reason why i was so inspired is because of SoRa” Bobby answers as he starts arranging the timing for Secret.

 

“Besides, i pride myself when i came up with those songs. It’s been a year since i won Show me the money and i still don’t have my solo album. What were doing here is just a simple preparation for my solo album which Yang Sajangnim promised me that it will be out in less than two years or so”

 

“Just wondered how many songs you actually want to be in the album and how many songs you already have prepared” Donghyuk takes out a separate laptop and jots down notes while occasionally grabbing a piece of chicken wing from the box that was delivered as Bobby discusses the plans for the up-coming solo album.

 

“I have four songs that are ready, my biggest gut is telling me that it will only need some polishing but i’m aiming for ten. All a different vibe and genre from the beast that became a champion at show me the money. They’ll see a different side of me for sure”

 

No matter what, Donghyuk will always be there to support his hyung that’s why he’s inquiring a lot about his plans so that they can make the album perfect.

And Bobby may or may not have told him that he will get a percentage in the sales.

 

“Alright lemme hear ‘em. I need the demos. Another ear is better than one”

 

Bobby plays the first track which is entitled ‘I love you’ and gets Donghyuk’s approval and the same goes with ‘Tendae’ and ‘Secret’ which Bobby did not play anymore since Donghyuk was already featured in it. Just had to find a suitable voice of a girl to sing some lines but they did not dwell in on that too much.

 

“Okay that was already three, you said there’s four” Donghyuk says and Bobby gives him a grin. “Well this last one is so ing special to me man. I’m pretty sure you’ll see my soul once you hear this”

 

Donghyuk smacks his hyung’s arm as they both laugh while Bobby prepares to play the song. Instrumental flows in the room by the speakers and was soon followed by a raspy voiced Bobby for the demo. No one said anything until the song ended. Not even the girl who is just a few feet away from them outside unbeknownst to the duo.

 

“Let me guess, the title is Firework” Donghyuk looks at his hyung with a smirk.

“Ding, ding, ding. Good job Dong dong dong” “AIsh hajima”

 

“It’s good. Like really good. It could use some smoothing out obviously but the art is there. This could be a title track for all we know” the younger was impressed because is soared his expectations. His hyung never fell short.

 

“I knew you’d like it. It’s more of our vibe ‘m i right?” Donghyuk nods as he notes down the parts where it needs polishing. “So all of those were inspired by SoRa?” with this, Bobby nods. “Of course!”

 

Taking a gulp of their beer, Bobby swings his chair around while Donghyuk opens another can and hand it over to the almost-drunk Bobby. Not yet DRUNK but he was a babbling mess. Donghyuk just lets him do what he wants while he finishes the chicken wings.

 

“Bold of you to ask if all of those were inspired by SoRa, of course it is! Who else can give me that kind of inspiration?” Donghyuk knew Bobby was almost out of his mind but he figured it would be funny to talk to a drunken man.

 

“I don’t know, maybe your girlfriend?” Donghyuk says as he watches Bobby trying to set his vision straight.

“Nah, bro. Sooyoung’s A-OKAAAAy but she isn’t SoRa” Bobby slurred.

Just as Donghyuk was about to say something, the out-of-his-mind Bobby beats him to it.

 

“Besides, SoRa’s my first love. What do they call it?” Bobby makes hand gestures with his arms hoping the Donghyuk would help him fill the missing term. “One great love?” Donghyuk asks and Bobby nods. It was pretty easy to guess since his hyung made repetitive gestures of the number one and ‘huge’ with his arms followed by a heart. The scene was comical.

 

“Yeah that. One great love. That’s SoRa and it will only be SoRa. I know we already broke up but she’s the best i ever had”

 

Bobby drifts off to slumber slowly. Repeating the words ‘best i ever had’ which was not unheard by Sooyoung who drops the take out on the floor but quickly picks it up and runs away to the fire exit before either one of them (but in this case it’s more likely to be Donghyuk) catches her here.

 

Composing herself by the stairs, Sooyoung takes deep breaths as she tries to reason with herself about what her boyfriend said.

 

But in the end, she couldn’t and that chilly winter night at 12 in the morning, Sooyoung walks back home. Aimlessly making her feet move until she reaches her flat that sometimes housed as his flat too when they just want to be together.

 

However this time, as Sooyoung looks around her flat that was shared with Bobby too many times to count, a bitter smile falls on her lips.

 

That night she let herself consume and wallow in the thousands of questions swimming in her head as well as self doubt.

 

Sooyoung shed one tear that night,

-/

Sooyoung winces as the memory came rushing back to her and she did not know how long she has been submerged in the bathtub.

 

It could be ten minutes or more but at this rate it did not matter. Rinsing herself, Sooyoung rises from the bathtub draping a robe around her figure but a slip made her fall and sprain her ankle.

“” mutters Sooyoung as she sits on the floor wincing as her right foot swells fast. Biting her lower lips, she tried to stand up holding on the railing where the towels were hanging and with great effort, she makes it to her bedroom. Thankfully she can work on her deadlines from home today.

 

Sitting in front of her laptop until 5pm, Sooyoung checks the e-mails that her students sent her at Ewha Women’s University for their Entrepreneurship class. The drafts for the business proposals that was due tomorrow were already being passed today and despite her swollen ankle and the pain that comes with it, she felt pleased and happy. Maybe she can think twice before submitting her leave tomorrow wanting to reward her class for their punctuality.

 

Reaching for her phone, she calls the local chicken store for delivery since she really cannot make dinner later in her condition.

/

Taking a look on the clock, Sooyung sighs as she eats the chicken that was too much for her to eat alone but figured that she will just reheat it for tomorrow. After grading the works of her students, Sooyoung’s head pounded and made her vision blurry from staring at the laptop screen for the entire day.

The whole day was spent inside her house grading online works with her sprained foot levitated on some kind of stool. The day felt so tiring for the girl. ‘Haven’t felt this tired since my dissertation paper and defense’ she thinks and shuts down her phone and laptop wanting to sleep until noon tomorrow before her 1 PM class.

/

‘2:53’ Bobby reads the time on his phone as he punches in the code for Sooyoung’s house. He finally got the green signal to go home after he has officially finished the promotions for his solo album in Japan and flew in that afternoon immediately without telling anyone. Not even s and his girlfriend who he has not talked to the entire day. He figured that with how dim the house is that she must be already sleeping the day away.

He did initially planned to be here before midnight but his flight got slightly delayed but thankfully it was only for an hour. After landing he immediately hailed a cab and drove straight to Sooyoung’s house. Bobby did try to call her but her phone was off and she was not replying to his messages. Setting his bags on the floor by the couch, he heads upstairs to her room.

 

The thought of cuddling her after he finished showering sounds too inviting for the rapper. The smile on his lips as he catches a sight of her sleeping figure with her back against him snoring lightly gave him the chance to spoon her later.

Bobby willed himself for self-control, rationalizing that he just got back from somewhere and that he should shower first before any cuddling between them could occur. Hastily, he showers rather quickly, no more than five minutes and he was done. Sleep wear on, he trudges to her bed and got under her blankets, pulling her close to him felt nostalgic.

‘it’s been almost three weeks. I missed her so much’

Bobby felt her stir a bit in his arms but visibly relaxes soon after he spooned her.

Bobby liked this.

Bobby likes being the big spoon. He felt as if he could protect her from any form of harm.

Bobby makes sure that is fulfilled.

 

That night, Bobby sleeps with a smile. He hopes that she will be surprised when she wakes up and sees him but he is unaware of the toxic thoughts that clouded her mind the entire day beforehand.

/

The sun always did have a way to greet her and that was shining it on her face directly. Mercilessly telling her to get up that day but a weight on her side made her turn to face the culprit. Her heart pounds in her ribcage as she came face to face with a sleeping Bobby.

‘When did he came back?’

‘Why is he here?’

More thoughts swam in her head as she tries to move away from the sleeping man in her bed but he tightens his hold on her waist and pulls her closer, tucking her head in his neck as he mumbles a sleepy ‘few more minutes’ with his raspy (more raspy than usual) morning voice. Sooyoung was stoned and felt as if she was still dreaming but the kiss he places on her forehead made her gulp nervously.

 

Ever since she found out about the last sentence he said during his performance, (which was yesterday girl c’mon) Sooyoung could not help but feel meek. She admits that yes, it has been two years since she heard Bobby say ‘best I ever had’ but she never realized that hearing it again could affect her so much. It made her feel so small and so insignificant in his life prior to meeting her.

‘Just how insignificant am I in your huge world Jiwon-ah?’ The question which she wanted to ask so badly to her boyfriend but couldn’t. Too afraid to hear and know his answer. In his presence that morning, Sooyoung wondered how she should act around him because she knows she will look unreasonable and childish with her reason but what if he asks. She did not want to think about it for now and unwillingly drifted off to sleep with his hand tracing circles on her sides.

 

The second time around she woke up felt more familiar, her, alone in her room with Bobby’s side of the bed cold and empty as if was not there in the first place. Making her way to the bathroom, Sooyoung does her best to not limp too much during the process.

Successfully brushing her teeth and washing up, she hears cussing and something frying from her kitchen and there she sees her boyfriend making breakfast, wearing her frilly pink apron with his muscular back behind her, unaware that she already woke up.

 

Taking a very deep breath before mentally preparing herself to face Bobby.

The fridge opening startled the man cooking and turns to find his girlfriend getting a glass of water but she did not even greet him a cheerful ‘good morning’ or a ‘welcome back’ with a hug. Nothing, and it made him feel unsettled but Bobby tried to shake it off none the less. Not wanting to jump to conclusions and make assumptions out of the blue just because she is acting weird.

Bobby back hugs her and pecks her cheek after she settles the glass down on the counter top. “I missed you.” He says with a smile, just happy to finally be back. “What are you making?” she asks and Bobby bites his lower lip when she did not reciprocate his ‘I miss you’.

 

“Uhh breakfast. I wanted to surprise you and make you a hearty breakfast” Bobby answers as he returns to the stove. Seeing that he has already heated the chicken from the night before, Sooyoung nods as she trudges back up to her room to get ready for work later but Bobby approaches her after finishing the breakfast because he saw her limping. Gently helping her with his arm on her waist, Bobby sits her down first in the dining room before squatting down to prop her feet on the chair as he inspects the swelled up foot.

 

“What happened baby?” Bobby asks as he ever-so-lightly touches her ankle making sure not to hurt her but at this point, Sooyoung feels numb all over. “Just slipped yesterday when I got out of the bath tub. Nothing serious. Its fine” Bobby gives her a look followed by a sigh before he takes her phone from upstairs and calls her in sick for the day. He came back with ointment for her sprain.

 

“I called the school and said you can’t teach today. We’re going to the hospital and I’ll take care of you the entire day” he stated firmly and Sooyoung knows better than to contradict his statement so she just nods and stares at the boy below her who was concentrated on applying ointment on her foot.

 

They continued breakfast with Bobby telling her all about his time promoting in Japan and how much he missed her every day and how lonely he felt throughout his stay there. Sooyoung nods from time to time and asks questions here and there.

True to his word, Bobby did take care of her throughout the day but the sad expression on his girlfriend’s face from time to time made him feel as if he did something wrong.

The thing about dating Sooyoung that Bobby finds so difficult to manage is that whenever she is hurt emotionally, she never tells him even if something is bothering her, Bobby still has to rack his brain to come up with a reason why she is being like that but in the three years, almost four (Bobby was still thinking of a surprise to do for her on their fourth anniversary), he has managed to read her actions and decipher them, which is why he is more than sure that something is bothering his girlfriend. No doubt about that.

 

It has been two weeks since he came back from Japan and he found her spending less time with him and more on her job as a professor. He even asked her out to dinner after her lecture last week but she refused and opted to stay home and order take out from Mexicana. ‘indeed something is wrong’ he thinks as he sat on the living room love seat with a beer in his hand.

 

Bobby even asked Mishin if there was anything Sooyoung told her about anything on her mind lately that may put her in distress but the girl did not know anything also. Telling him that Sooyoung have not been attending their meet ups lately and after that, Bobby thanks her and ends the call.

He doesn’t like it when Sooyoung is unsettled and racked his brain once again just like the many times he has done already for any answer. He thinks back if he did anything or said anything that may have brought her distress but he came up with none and he is more determined now to have a talk with her tonight. No more delays.

Bobby just wants to have her in his arms once again every single night possible without anything unanswered between the two of them he couldn’t handle it anymore and thankfully, he isn’t bombarded with schedules for iKON until their next comeback so he is able to spend more time with her these days but alas, she was obviously busy trying to divert her attention from him and Bobby was having none of it now.

No matter what her reason may be, he’ll work it out with her one way or another.

 

/

Sooyoung went out that night after her night classes with consulting more students. Sitting inside the ladies’ pub drinking her third glass of cocktail, Sooyoung sighs as she thinks about the thing that has been happening. She did not want have any sort of confrontation but she knows that Bobby must be catching on her actions. Opting to drink one more glass before going home, she just hopes that Bobby will be staying at their dorms instead of her house.

 

Getting off the cab was not a challenge but willing herself to open her front door as quietly as possible while getting in was difficult but even if she were to be a ghost passing through, she could not possibly not be caught by the eagle eyes of her boyfriend who has been waiting for her to come through the door four hours ago and now, as she passes through the dimly lit living room, a voice calls her and she stops in her tracks just because she knows that when Jiwon uses that tone, he means business.

“Where were you?” raspy and straight without stuttering, Jiwon looks at Sooyoung who was obviously drunk from the looks of her eyes and her coat reeks of alcohol. Bobby will pay no mind to that yet, he will deal with it later.

Shifting her vision away from her boyfriend, Sooyung looks away and closes her eyes as Jiwon asks her once again. “Where were you? Why did you drink and why come home at this hour?! You coukd have called me!” not wanting to raise his voice too much but the frustration of not having her by his side this whole time was excruciating. Still not wanting to give in or else she will break, Sooyoung sighs as she wanted to crumble but Bobby’s hold on her shoulders was keeping her upright. With a sigh, Bobby holds her chin and makes her look up. “You can tell me anything love, you know that right?” The earnestness in his voice did little to thaw her front but Bobby was determined.

 

“Please? Soooyoung look at me” he was close to begging if it means making things right between them. “Tell me what I did and what I have to do to make everything better” he hugs her tightly making her drop her things as he soothes her back with hands.

“---“ Sooyoung mumbles making Bobby break away lightly. “What baby?”

 

“I don’t think we work anymore. We need a break Ji”

Bobby gawks at her words. “Why?? What’s wrong?!” Bobby was pained, desperate tone coming from him.

“I’m not enough”

“What do you mean you’re not enough?”

Sooyoung looks at him in the eyes and not a trace pf drunkenness could be seen.

“I’m not the best for you”

 

Bobby was confused. Brows creasing together trying to make sense of everything but before he could say anything, she beats him to it.

“I know I’m not for you and you don’t have to put up with me. I’m not her”

Dumbfounded, Bobby hugs her tighter as he mumbles a series of ‘no’ wile her hair but she seems unfazed and out of her mind. Numbness was the best word to describe her.

“I’m sorry but we can’t go on like this”

It was hard to say that she doesn’t want a relationship with him anymore but she knows he has been in contact with SoRa even before he left for Japan and she did not even want to know what they were talking about since she saw her messaging him in a series of texts when he left his phone on the table while showering.

“Can we just talk about this? Don’t make rash decisions baby please… let me explain! I don’t know where I will start but at least give me a chance to do so”

Holding both of her hands in his, enveloping them in his larger ones, Bobby kisses them over and over again and Sooyoung feels bad for him because he doesn’t deserve to be like this, almost on his knees begging her when she is not even worthy for it.

 

“Bobby please. Please don’t make this harder” she tries to convince him but he shakes his head.

“Let me at least know why you think like that. Why it crossed your mind that ending us is better than to talk it out”

 

“I know you still want her… I overheard you and Donghyuk” at this, Bobby pales but he couldn’t remember anything. “and I can never compare to her Jiwon so why don’t we just make it easier for everyone let me go”

“Baby… no no no no please hear me out. What you heard is nothing. I was just probabaly drunk. I’m with you now. We’re almost celebrating our fourth year together, don’t worry about SoRa or anything please? Just forget about it and let me make things right again hmm??” Bobby offers positively with a smile, a hopeful one that he reserves only for her. “I’ll do anything Sooyoung. Anything just not this”

 

She looks at him with a sad smile as she pulls her hand on his cheek and caresses it lovingly, for a moment, Bobby thought he had it in the bag but he met her when she had a very low self esteem and almost no self confidence so when he asked her to be his girlfriend, she felt as if she was dreaming. She knew it ws too good to be true and that it will not last long.

Hearing him say he cannot love anyone else other than Sora was the last nail to her coffin of dreams.

“I’m sorry Jiwon, I love you but I can’t hold you back anymore”

 

////

 

A/N I’ll probably put a second chapter for this oneshot.

Leave comments :hearts: thank you