My Second

2nd Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Why is Chaewon up so early today? I thought she doesn't have class today." the father asks while sipping his coffee. "Beats me." Hyewon shrugs before stuffing in a whole croissant into .

 

"Oh honey, why do you act like Chaewon's a late riser?" the mother shakes her head while serving toasts for her husband.

 

"He's not wrong. I'm always the last one to wake up." Chaewon shrugs, stealing Hyewon's egg tart, not bothering to sit down for breakfast. Hyewon growls at Chaewon for stealing her food which the younger one completely ignore.

 

"Aren't you joining us? Where are you going early in the morning?" her mother questions her. Her daughter is acting unusual today for some reasons.

 

"I have something to do." Chaewon gives her family one last big smile before leaving.

 

"Well, someone's happy." her father says and lets out a small chuckle. "Oh let her be. She's always busy with her studies. Let her enjoy sometimes." the mother adds.

 

"Hey, dad. Can I work half day today? Just today." Hyewon asks after finishing her breakfast. Hyewon works with his father, handling their shared-company with the Kwon family, her father's brother-in-law. Apparently, Kwon Eunbi, her cousin, is her boss, so she reminds herself to inform Eunbi later.

 

"Why not? You should go have fun too sometimes." Hyewon gives her old man a 'okay' sign and smiles. "You young people should go flower seeing. I heard the cherry blossoms have bloomed." her mother also tells Hyewon to bring Eunbi and Yena, the two cousins along with Sakura since they are workaholics, and they deserve some time for themselves.

 

Sakura is the daughter of her father's best friend, a successful businessman in Japan. She moved to Korea to help the Kim-Kwon's business, being the chief of their management team. The japanese girl grows closer to the two families and they are always welcoming her.

 

"Oh we will." Hyewon smirks.

 

Looks like Hyewon has something in her mind.

 

 

_____________________________

 

 

 

Chaewon glances at her digital watch. The time shows it's almost 9. She still has plenty of times for her last preparation before the graduation ceremony finish at 12. The redhead walks to Eunbi's house which is just two streets away from her house.


Once she's in front of a familiar fancy metal gate, she lets herself in after pressing the password. Chaewon then proceeds on knocking the front door. It takes a few minutes before Eunbi opens the door with a devastated look on her face while gripping her car keys tightly in her hand.


"Good morning, Miss Kwon." Chaewon smiles widely and it annoys Eunbi so much.


"Please take very good care of my baby." there's a serious tone in the shorter girl's voice. "You can count on me." Chaewon nods, and she's about to take the keys but Eunbi quickly pulls back her hand.

 

"Oh c'mon. We made a deal. Just give it to me." Chaewon tries to snatch the key from Eunbi but the older girl's reflexes are too fast. "Give..it." Chaewon holds down Eunbi's one arm and tries to get the key in the other hand. After a few minutes of struggling, Chaewon successfully retrieves the car key with an unhappy Eunbi.

 

Before Eunbi could say a word, a red Audi A8 stops in front of Eunbi's front gate. Eunbi knows the owner of the car very well that she smiles immediately when the owner steps out of the car.

 

"Chaeyeon!!" Eunbi couldn't stop smiling as Chaeyeon makes her way towards the two and takes off her sunglass. Chaewon, who is watching Eunbi's disgusting whipped behaviour, couldn't stop making weird faces. 

 

"Hello, Chaewon." Chaeyeon greets Chaewon before pulling Eunbi for a deep kiss.

 

"Yeah..hello to you too.." Chaewon slowly make her way out, not wanting to disturb the couple having their moments. She exits through the gate but she comes back a few seconds later. I freaking forgot I'm suppose to take the hag's car. 

 

Chaewon gets in Eunbi's sweet Porsche and she stays still for a whole good minute, staring at the red Audi blocking her way out. Chaewon sighs. She presses the horn and the loud sound surprises the couple.

 

"Hey, sorry for disturbing but your car is in the way." Chaewon points at the red car. "Oh right. Sorry, Chaewon." Chaeyeon quickly moves her car out of the way so Chaewon could reverse Eunbi's Porsche. Once she's out, Chaewon stops the car beside Chaeyeon who just got out of the car.

 

"Thanks Chaeyeon unnie." Chaeyeon smiles and nods.

 

"But may I ask why are you using Eunbi's car? Anything special?" Chaeyeon asks and Eunbi is now standing behind her, giving her a backhug.

 

"That brat wanted to confess to her ex-girlfriend." Eunbi replies instead of Chaewon.

 

"You mean my fine cousin, Minjoo?" Chaewon nods. "But she's more than just a fine girl. She's a goddess." Chaewon's remark makes Eunbi scoffs and laughs.

 

"Eunbi, don't go rough on the kid. Plus, you're also mocking my baby cousin." Chaeyeon reminds her girlfriend and Chaewon sticks her tongue out.

 

"Kid? THAT is a kid? Chaeyeon, she's already 19 and soon to be 20."

 

"At least I'm way younger than you, old hag." Chaewon wiggles her eyebrows annoyingly at Eunbi.

 

"Why you little-"

 

Before Eunbi could beat Chaewon's , the younger one drives off with her sweet Porsche, leaving Eunbi speechless.

 

"Come on. I'll give you a ride to work." Chaeyeon grabs her girlfriend's arm, leading her to her car.

 

 

________________________

 

 

Chaewon's DAyyay

Who tf keep changing the group's name

KwonB : HEY RAT

KwonB : DONT TEXT WHILE DRIVING

ChoiY : Your welcome I guess

JoY : Minjoo looks pretty on stage

When is she not pretty though?

KwonB : HOW DARE YOU IGNORE ME

GoddessHye : Eunbi unnie

GoddessHye : Why arent you at work

NakoNiko : Minjoo trips lmao

IS SHE ALRIGHT?!!

GOD THAT GIRL IS SO CLUMSY

KwonB : STOP IGNORING ME KIM CHAEWON

GoddessHye : ...

GoddessHye : Seriously?

ChoiY : Someone's gonna get fired

Sakku : But Eunbi is the boss??

JoY : Hyewon is the CEO's daughter though?

Sakku : Oh right. Rip Eunbi

 

 

 

Chaewon puts her phone down while sipping her daily drink, at her favourite cafe. Yes, she's not driving that is why she ignores Eunbi. She glances at her watch and it's already 12. Oh wow. I was stucked at her house more than an hour..

 

Chaewon has made a list of the places she would take Minjoo to. She really hopes Minjoo still like the places they had been and she hopes today will go well. Chaewon finishes her drink and drives to Minjoo's school. Once she arrives, she steps out of the car and look for someone.

 

"Chaewon unnie!" a tall girl runs to her with a huge smile on her face. Beside the girl, another tall figure running towards her as well.

 

"Yo wassup Yujin." Chaewon and Yujin do their secret handshake with Wonyoung looking at them with an annoyed face.

 

"Alright that's enough. Your girlfriend is getting jealous." Yujin turns around to see a pouting Wonyoung. Yujin gently pulls the tall girlfriend of hers into a warm hug with a peck on her cheeks. Chaewon could only smile at the young and adorable couple. She rather watches Yujin and Wonyoung all day than suffer with the older couple earlier because these two are more sweet and not passionate or lustful?

 

"Alright lovebirds. Where's my girl?" someone suddenly shoves Chaewon aside, almost making the girl lose her balance.

 

"Damn you Choi. I almost died." Chaewon pushes Yena back, forcefully but the duck quickly avoid the attack. Chaewon almost lose her balance for the second time.

 

Yujin and Wonyoung quickly hold the two back, preventing them from killing each other because God knows they wouldn't hesitate to do so. Chaewon and Yena might be really close but they are also very dangerous when they're in a fight. Before the two could escape from their grips, a voice interrupts them.

 

"What are you guys doing?" the four of them turn their heads to the owner of the voice and they see not just one but four beautiful girls.

 

"Yuri my baby!" Yujin quickly lets go of Yena as the girl runs to hug her beloved girlfriend. Chaewon smiles nervously, not daring to say a simple hello or hi.

 

"Earth to Chaewon. HELLO KIM FREAKING CHAEWON!" Chaewon startles by the sudden shout.

 

"Despite your tiny size, you're extremely loud, Nako." Chaewon cups her ear, afraid she might go deaf for real.

 

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter