Checklists

2nd Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Eyeing the kneeling girl, Eunbi lets out a sigh while scratching her not-so itchy head. Chaewon has been requesting to borrow her car for some sort of 'special' occasion since last week. Knowing the older girl won't give in, Chaewon tries something else today. And that is to kneel down in front of Eunbi's house. Kim Chaewon wants to borrow her Porsche Panamera car. Sure the car is expensive but that isn't the main reason she refuse to lend it to Chaewon.

 

"No. I doubt your driving skills." Eunbi said while pulling the girl up. And that is the reason.

 

"How dare you doubt your own sweet, adorable and precious cousin." Chaewon gasps dramatically and goes back kneeling. Eunbi rolls her eyes at the girl.

 

"Listen, Chaewon. You just got your driving license. Why don't you ask your father for a car?" Eunbi asks while trying to pull the girl again. Chaewon lifts one brow, looking at her older cousin.

 

"Well, he said the same thing you said earlier. So pretty please?" Chaewon scoots closer to Eunbi with both of her hands cup in a holding, still kneeling as she pleads Eunbi.

 

"See? THAT is why I'm not borrowing it to you. The answer will always be a no, Chae." Eunbi scoffs in disbelief.

 

"Oh c'mon. It's not like I'm THAT bad." Chaewon finally stands up, pouting. Eunbi lift one brow while folding her arms, "Oh really? I heard someone crash into the garbage bin in our peaceful neighbourhood a few days ago. And that person was driving her father's car. WITHOUT PERMISSION."

 

Chaewon widens her eyes. How does Eunbi know? She swears she didn't tell Eunbi anything. It must be Hyewon. Curse you and your faulty mouth. Chaewon mentally cursing her older sister, hoping the girl would get fat since she couldn't stop eating.

 

At that moment, an idea pops up in Chaewon's mind. She evil laughs while looking at Eunbi, still folding her arms.

 

"What are you scheming, you little rat?" Eunbi glares at Chaewon but the girl ignores her.

 

"Hmmmmm." Chaewon hums playfully while pretending to think, putting her index finger on her chin.

 

"I swear I'll slice you alive, Kim Chaewon. Now, leave." Eunbi warns the girl but yet again gets ignored.

 

"What if I tell Chaeyeon unnie that you were the 'monster' that ate her favourite pudding? Hmmmmmm."

 

Chaewon smiles evilly at Eunbi, and she has to admit that Chaewon is the most annoying cousin on earth. Chaewon's trying to threaten her using her own girlfriend.

 

Noticing Eunbi's behaviour change, Chaewon smirks. This time, it's Eunbi's turn to kneel down. "Please don't. You know how much that pudding means to her." Eunbi rubs both of her palms together. Chaewon is enjoying this a little too much.

 

"Your car and it's settle." Chaewon will not give up and Eunbi does know that. Eunbi looks at Chaewon in dilemma. Her precious car or her precious girlfriend? They're both precious to Eunbi. Silence falls between them and Chaewon is getting impatient.

 

"So?" Chaewon asks, wanting an immediate answer from the kneeling girl. Eunbi lets out a big sigh and nods her head. Chaewon couldn't be more happier as she smiles widely.

 

"Awesome! I'll come again next Tuesday for your sweet Porsche." And that said, Chaewon bids goodbye to her cousin. Once the girl's figure disappear from Eunbi's sight, she leans back on the door.

 

"Oh dear Lord, what did I ever do to you to receive such punishment?"

 

 

 

 

_____________________________

 

 

 

 

Chaewon's Wiggggg

 

ChoiY : Any progress, Chaewon?

GoddessHye : She got beat up

GoddessHye : I guess

I did not.

I got the car instead.

JoY : That was unexpected. Congrats

ChoiY : HOLYY SH- 

GoddessHye : Oh wow

Sakku : Suspicious. Spill the tea kid

NakoNiko : Yeah. How you did that without dying

KwonB : Yall acting like I'm THAT bad

YoungWon : Because you are, unnie

Thank you Wonyoungie

And who changed the group's name??

I don't wear wigs FYI

JoY : Yena said you're so whipped that your wig would get snatched

Sakku : As if she isn't

NakoNiko : Yena is one to talk

YoungWon : Agree

GoddessHye : Agree (2)

KwonB : Agree (3)

Sakku : Totally agree

ChoiY : #YenaProtectionSquad

JoY : Agree (4)

Agree (5)

ChoiY : Not you too Yuri :(

 

 

 

Chaewon puts away her phone when her drink is served in front of her. Taking a sip, she looks out of the window. She has someone in her mind. A certain someone. Chaewon's at Minjoo's favourite cafe which is a few blocks away from her ol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter