One

And Then They Go

Fool. An obvious stupid fool. That is what he is, another mindless human. His eyes had been blinded by that happy grins, sunny smiles, the excited whoop that always accompanied him- he had been fooled. Not once, neither does twice. He had already lost count of how things had been throughout his entire life. 

Now, Jungkook cannot deny it anymore. He was alone. Alone in this world. He always had been, he just does not want to admit it. Can anyone blame him? He was excited, feeling giddy even when this newest person came into his life. This person, in his opinion is the kindest of the friends he had the chance to meet. This person, he was fun, exciting, mischievous, and prideful. All the traits that he had never had the chance to know for real.

Does that make him a greedy person? Jungkook once wondered as he reminiscing the previous times with his so called bestfriend. He loathe  that feelings. It made him felt guilty. But he really wants to be friends with that person. The same person that greeted him in the middle of a busy hall.

Kim Taehyung.

Once, the name was like a happy phrase. He will say it hundreds time to annoy his bestfriend, knowing Taehyung only pretended to be annoyed with that name calling. At this, Jungkook paused from his drailed thoughts. Does Taehyung even be honest with him at all? About his sick mother? About his favourite pet? About his... life? 

The possiblities are endless, Jungkook decided. 

The man sighed deeply and started to walk away from the park he was in. It was getting dark quicker than he had expected, and he still did not finished yet cleaning his house.

Jungkook quickly fished out his cellphone as he heard the familiar bubble sounds, swiping at the top notification, smiling as he saw the name of the sender.

"Kookie, baby, when will you want our next date to be?"

'I'm not sure, how about this Saturday?'

"..."

"??? Sweetie?"

"Kookie, let us break. I don't think this relationship is suitable for us anymore," 

'...why?'

"Because, you, Jeon Jungkook, lie to me, your 'Eun' as you called me before."

Jungkook could not believe his eyes. What is happening? The only two persons in his life are leaving him. One after another.

'Just... why?'

"Kim Taehyung. Ask him. Bye" -Eun