final

fall for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Townhead Jinsoul takes herself out of her palace and walks around the kingdom to enjoy the nice weather and to see her people. 

 

She's known to be a kind and clever leader, so it is no surprise that a lot of people adore her. A lot tried to impress the townhead but her standards are too high, leaving them with broken hearts.

 

 "You should've known that Lady Jinsoul wouldn't like you, idiot. She's not within our reach. She will pick someone her level."

 

Strolling around, she reaches a wide field with a few trees near the pathway. The pastures were vividly green, it was a sight to see, Jinsoul thought. She takes a few more steps and she reaches a quiet garden. 

 

There, she notices a woman beside a big oak tree- her back facing her. She inches closer to inspect her over. Raven black hair, fair complexion, and thin figure.

 

 Jinsoul, being the usual nice person she is, approached the woman to ask her. She's curious as to why the commoner chose this place to be alone. The girl turns her head after hearing a voice behind her.  Jinsoul feels her world stop, completely mesmerized by the woman.

 

Jinsoul thinks her beauty is breathtaking, unbeatable if she'd be honest. She swear the beauty of the lady in front of her is like the ones from the royalties.

 

 Stunned, Sooyoung takes the oppo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter