Unexpected Meeting

Nostalgia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In this story, let's pretend that Yujin's hometown takes an airplane ride and they're older so think of their real age plus 2 years so it will be more fit in the story.( you will understand why later so as of now-) please enjoy the story as much as I enjoyed writing this. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It's 25th of October, year 2018; the way people are walking is fast-paced on the busy streets of Seoul so one can conclude that everyone is working hard as Christmas is only 2 months away. The morning sky is deep steel blue-greys that mirror the hues of the highway. Everything is a muted shade, except the tail lights that flow into the heart of the city.

Autumn wind grazes on Minjoo's face as she exits her apartment, she looks up at the scarlet sky and excitement gushes through her veins causing her to smile widely thinking about the thought that she will meet her favorite dongsaeng, Yujin, later at the airport. She misses her so much but what can she do? The younger girl had to go back to her hometown for family matters so the only thing she can do is to wait for her return.

6 days without Yujinnie was 6 days full of dullness.

____

 

Dressed in a black windbreaker jacket, Minjoo knows she won't feel much cold while waiting for Yujin, especially when her favorite blanket is with her. She scans the whole place as she watches people go through the metal detector, line up for the baggage, walk around and interact with other people- probably their loved ones. She can't help but to feel a bit lonely, all she has is Yujin by her side. She lets out a deep sigh as she continues to watch them with a blank look.

Checking her wrist watch for the 3rd time now, she starts to feel impatient. Tapping her right foot with her arms crossed, she looks like a total from a stranger's perspective, intimidating people around. She notices it and changed her arms position to make it less of that.

She is about to give up and just let the younger know where she will head to; but no she can't, not with the fact that she's now seeing Sakura. Sakura- her highschool crush, her senior, her inspiration, her ex-girlfriend, her first love. her everything.

Her arms loosen, her eyes and her parted lips widen but no words came out. She feels like something is stuck in and she can't speak. She averts her gaze from her, all the memories rushing into her mind.

She's feeling something in her insides, probably the invisible knot in her stomach churning or the loud thumping of her heart. She doesn't know what to do, it's like her feet are glued to her place.

Sakura notices a pair of eyes looking at her direction and she shifts her gaze towards the beauty, and their eyes meet. Minjoo gulps hard.

ah .

Seeing that the younger has completely shut down and unresponsive, she takes the chance to go towards Minjoo's spot.

"Hey! it's been a long time, Min," Sakura decides to speak since it seems like the beauty has taken a lot of interest on the newly mopped floor. The latter looks up slowly, glancing everywhere but at the eyes of the former girl.

"Y-yeah," She lets out a barely audible mutter. She feels the heaviness in the air and coughs to try clear the awkward feeling surrounding the two. It felt like the world suddenly revolved around the two of them at that time, she just realized.

Then a thought hits her and she feels scared, because it can only mean one thing and she tries to deny that possibility- the possibility that maybe she never really moved on. That maybe time just did the trick of temporarily getting her out of her mind but not out of her heart.

great...just great.

 "Earth to Kim Minjoo?" Sakura waves her hand in front of the beauty's face, when she notices her snap out of her trance, the former chuckles. God, she never knew how much she missed that evil chuckle until now. She wants to hear it again.

"Still the same Minmin, spacing out a lot," She lets another giggle before looking at her, her expression turning serious. 

"How have you been, It's been-" She thinks for a moment before speaking again.

"-it's been 4 years," she pauses and inspects Minjoo's face before resuming.

"Wow, okay I can't believe I will say this but, I missed you.."

Minjoo can't believe what she's hearing.

 Is she insane? The nerve to say that when-

"You left me, for Eunbi unnie. Please, I have no time for your bull. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to find Yujin-" She leaves the older’s side, refusing to give her time to explain and hear her out. She's tired of getting hurt by the same person.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter