All for her witch

Magic Double Date Night: Sooyoung's birthday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi all, and happy birthday to my precious and lovely Park Sooyoung, a beautiful and wonderful girl inside and out, I’ve been planning birthday oneshots for this magical date night series for some time now and Joy’s birthday is the one that happened to come when the thought came to mind, and so we have our first with vampire Yeri wanting to have a good bday for her witch Sooyoung, and perhaps she needs Seulrene’s help for such a task, hm, let’s see how it goes, please enjoy. Happy bday Sooyoung :)

 

Sponsor mentions:  As always, thank you very much to my sponsors. I appreciate all of you so much: fabricsoftener, AvryGeist171,royalshipper2122, DTHDHR, Bernkaset, Casti1004, jasonds,  ZombieJuhyun, Rita_1211, Karasxo, falsuki, wittyadie95, Fantasiii, Km62201n, Eris78, captainsnsd, User_name1200, Androsssss, TwFishy, hiraiim-trash, theRequiem78, jyrus_21, Mmm2392, Seosunny, cwright01, kingdomcomes, sleepyhead, Jewster88, hailqueens, InformedPuppy, love45, Noorii26, iamforeverlame, Dibidibidibi, Fladoodlem8, ericakate, RedAce, dga214, pinkpinkypin, and taengayer. Thank you so much for being sponsors. ^^






 

Kim Yerim found herself sitting in her office at the studio going over important paperwork for her upcoming artists schedules for the next few months when her phone pinged with several notifications.

 

Annoyingwife: Honey

 

Annoyingwife: darling

 

Annoyingwife: vampy 

 

Annoyingwife: Yerimie!!!!!!

 

“Oh my god, what is it!” Yerim thinks and knows if she doesn’t answer her witch will never quit, the vampire knows better than to seriously ignore her wife. She puts down her documents and calls her wife.

 

“Hello!” Sooyoung speaks cheerfully into the phone.

 

“Why are you damn cheerful this early!” Yerim wonders.

 

“It’s because my vampy actually called me instead of ignoring my texts, I’m allowed to feel special. I have something important to ask you.”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Well…” Sooyoung stops for a moment. “I’m just wondering what do you plan on getting me for my birthday!”

 

“Say what!” The vampire shouts back. She wants to say she is surprised by the question, but then again, she isn’t in the slightest. Of course, Sooyoung would want to know what she is getting for her birthday, even though it’s not for another few days.

 

“You heard me.”

 

“Soo.” The blonde sighs. “Don’t you have work to do?”

 

“Yeah, so, I can prepare for my case and talk to my wife as well, why? Is your work suddenly more important than me, hmm?”

 

“Of course not, silly witch.” Yerim says. “Now, what did you ask, what am I getting for your birthday?”

 

Yerim has on her calendar in her office on the date of September 3rd circled with tiny red hearts for Sooyoung’s favorite color on her birthday. In truth, she hasn’t planned anything in particular as of yet, but she isn’t about to say that to her wife and get her upset.

 

“Yes, what are you getting for me?”

 

“I’m not getting anything for you, what is it, your 100th?” She teases.

 

“My what!” Sooyoung screams. “I will kill you for that!”

 

“Goodbye, baby, I’ve got work to do.” Yerim hangs up and knows without a doubt she will not hear the end of it. Barely three seconds later, Sooyoung is teleporting into the office in a haze of red smoke looking murderous. The vampire is used to such behavior that’s why she sits there looking unbothered.

 

“Yes?” The honey-eyed vampire looks up with a blank expression on her face.

 

“Tell me I’m 100 years old, will you!” The auburn-haired witch gathers her hands together with electricity shooting from her fingertips.

 

“Well, aren’t you!”

 

“Oh, that’s it! I’m not speaking to you for the rest of the day, Yerimie!” She angrily disappears in another wave of red and Yerim knows that’ll last probably an hour or so at most, but on a serious note she isn’t going to do nothing for her wife on her birthday. 

 

“I know what I’m going to have to do.” The vampire thinks and almost doesn’t even want to give words to it. She hesitantly scrolls through her contacts, only stops.

 

“Maybe, later.” Yerim decides and gets back to work for now, after all, how angry can Sooyoung truly be? The short answer is that the witch is extremely upset, so much so that she almost messed up her court case, and that never happens to the brilliant lawyer.

 

“Ms. Park.” Her mummy client mouthed to her in disbelief. “Are you okay? Are you trying to make me lose the case!”

 

“Oh calm down before you worry your bandages off!” Sooyoung shouts. “It’s only a misdemeanor at best, what are they going to do, take away your coffin!” She laughs at her joke, but seriously apologizes to the client for her unprofessionalism.

 

“I’m sorry, I got into it with my wife, vampires.” She shrugs, and the mummy nods in understanding.

 

“Say no more, Ms. Park.”

 

“I need a drink after this, let’s say we win this case already.”

 

Sooyoung is a professional through and through, and knows how to separate personal life from work, even if a part of her wants to ring Yerim’s neck for her behavior earlier. How dare she act that way with a matter of a few days before her birthday? 

 

“I’ll show her! I won’t talk to her for the rest of the day.”

 

The case ends in a victory and she heads to Clovers to get that drink like she needs. The witch waves to a few of the patrons who are getting wasted and sits down at the bar to order herself a drink.

 

“Hey, Sooyoung.” The bartender greets her. “No, Yerim?”

 

The witch frowns in a way that makes the bartender chuckle nervously.

 

“Um, what would you like to drink?”

 

“That’s more like it.” Sooyoung nods. I’ll take a Cherry-Strawberry flamer, extra cherries!” 

 

“Coming right up.”

 

The bartender mixes her drink which is the equivalent of a human vodka inspired drink but with a fiery after taste. Sooyoung stirs her drink and is almost about to call her wife to tell her she won the case, and quickly remembers that she’s not talking to her.

 

“Oh, yeah, stupid wife!” She returns to her drink, even though a part of her wants to talk to her wife. She shares all sorts of news with Yerim, as she is her partner and the vampire if the first person she will go to with anything. She tells Yerim all her good news as well as any bad news, and it’s just natural to want to talk to her first. Sooyoung does actually send her a text, because it’s only fair she give her some sort of warning.


 

Yerim is about to leave her office when her phone pings with a text notification and naturally it’s from Sooyoung.

 

Annoyingwife: You better get me something or I will end your life all over again, vampire!

 

The blonde can’t help but laugh as she imagines the tone of voice behind the text and everything. She starts texting back in a way that will annoy Sooyoung further. The witch looked down to her phone when she sees her text.

 

BelovedYerimie: I thought you weren’t talking to me, huh?

 

“Oh, she would be this way!” Sooyoung frowns and is seconds away from dialing, only doesn’t. She knows Yerim isn’t simply waiting for her to call just to say I told you so, and that’s about the last thing that needs to be happening, instead she turns her phone off completely.

 

“That’ll show her.”

 

Yerim knows the instant she doesn’t get a response that Sooyoung is truly angry, and she’ll have to make it up to her later on at home.

 

“Oh, she’s really angry.” The vampire thinks and gets into her car. She makes a mental note to do something nice at home later for her, but for now she has somewhere to be. Yerim told herself she would only go to this place if she had no other choice, and right now the vampire feels like has no other choice. The blonde drives up to the Kang Arts main studio office building and makes her way to where the secretary is.

 

“Hi,” she puts on her most polite smile for the human. “Is Seulgi in?”

 

“Hello, Ms. Kim.” She smiles back. “Ms. Kang is indeed in, hold on while I announce you.”

 

“Wait a moment, is Joohyun also there too?”

 

Yerim is asking for a practical reason, and that is because those two are known to be caught having . She doesn’t even want to think of the many times she has seen those two going at it, and hopes to god they aren’t in there doing just that. Yerim hopes that right now since they are in the human world, working, they should at least be working, or acting like they work anyway.

 

“I do believe that Ms. Joohyun is in with Ms. Seulgi, since she is on a break from her current film.”

 

“Oh, boy.” Yerim groans. “Is it okay if I announce myself?”

 

“Sure, Ms. Kim, oh and by the way I love your latest girl group that you’ve just released, they’re so talented.”

 

“Thank you,” Yerim beams with a smile. She genuinely loves her work and what she does. The blonde waits until the secretary is out of sight before walking over to the office doors. She closes her eyes and counts to three first and burst through.

 

“Alright, you two monsters!” She shouts. “I need help for my wife’s birthday and I need help now, so if you’re ing….” Yerim stops talking when she sees the werewolf and succubus simply sitting on one of the comfortable couches in Seulgi’s office watching a movie and cuddled up, like any normal couple. It’s actually weird to see them being so normal that she almost doesn’t know what to say for a moment.

 

“Oh, you’re not ing.”

 

“Well, we were about…”

 

“No!” Yerim cuts Joohyun off. “No, I don’t even want to know.”

 

The vampire shudders like she needs to bathe, and questions her sanity for coming here. But this if for Sooyoung and her birthday. She’ll do anything to make sure her wife has a great birthday, because Sooyoung would do the same for her, no question.

 

“I need help for Sooyoung’s birthday.” She repeats.

 

The werewolf gives a nod. Seulgi knows that couldn't have been easy for Yerim to say, and of course they’ll help in whatever way they can. “We’d be glad to help out, Yerim.”

 

“Of course we will.” Joohyun smiles. “Why don’t you come by our house tomorrow, we’ll plan something in the monster realm, sound good?”

 

“Sure.” Yerim agrees. “I’ll be home tomorrow anyway, I just have one request.”

 

“What is it?” The couple wonder together. 

 

“You two better not be having when I come over there! All I want is help with Soo’s birthday, and that’s it, thank you and goodbye, monsters.” She proceeds to slam the door behind her and leaves without another word. The couple would say that they can’t believe the nerve of the vampire, but then again, of course they can.

 

“Can you believe the nerve of her, baby.” The dark-haired woman huffs in mock outrage. “Just for that attitude we should have before she comes over.”

 

Seulgi shakes her head at her wife’s expression and gently touches Joohyun’s hand.

 

“She means well, Yerim just wants for Sooyoung to have a nice birthday, so we’ll help, right?”

 

Joohyun agrees and gives her wife a kiss. “Of course, we’ll help, baby. I’m sure Yerim must have some sort of idea of what she wants to do for Sooyoung’s birthday.”


 

The short answer is, no, Yerim doesn’t have a full idea of what she wants to do. All she wants is to make sure Sooyoung has a great birthday and she knows that she loves her, because no matter the sort of hard time she gives her witch, Yerim truly loves her. The blonde turns into a bat and heads back to the magical realm where Sooyoung is. For the most part she herself works in the human world, and Sooyoung’s work is more focused on the monster realm because she is a lawyer there, but they make it work. At the end of the day, Yerim always makes sure she is sleeping beside her wife no matter where they are.

 

“She shouldn’t still be angry with me?” The vampire thinks. Oh, but how wrong Yerim was when she walked inside the house to complete and total darkness, which was completely unusual for her wife. Usually, there would be some light on in the house.

 

“Um, Soo?”

 

There’s nothing in response and Yerim is wondering if Sooyoung is even home, and if she’s still out because of work. It’s only for rare cases that Sooyoung is out for long periods of time, Yerim will never forget that murder trial where she defended that serial killer serpent creature that took several weeks to come to an end, but she was proud of her witch. Sooyoung is a brilliant lawyer and passionate about her job. Yerim remembers every night bringing her tea and wrapping her in blankets and when she fell asleep at her desk in her home office. Speaking of said hardworking wife, where the hell is she.

 

“Soo?”

 

Yerim goes to cut one of the downstairs lights on and sees Sooyoung’s dark red leather briefcase lying on the coffee table in the living room area, with a glass of red wine showing that she has indeed been here.

 

“Where are you, witch!”

 

Now, Yerim is starting to lose her patience. All she wants to do is make things up with her wife, if Sooyoung will just show herself.

 

“What are you screaming for?” Sooyoung appears from the very top of the stairs dressed in one of her favorite fluffy red bathrobes, hair wrapped up in a matching red towel, and looking down with an impatient frown on her face.

 

“Oh, you’re home.”

 

“Yes, now what do you want?”

 

“I wanted to…” Yerim loses her train of thought for a moment. “I just wanted to…”

 

The taller woman crosses her arms over her chest and looks like she could just hurl a fireball at the vampire. Yerim can’t remember the last time Sooyoung looked at her like this, probably when she forgot a date or some other event, and it looks scarier because she’s standing way up there on the talL staircase.

 

“I love you?” 

 

Sooyoung looks unimpressed and at first Yerim wonders if she is really about to be hit with fire, only Sooyoung wouldn’t ever actually hurt her with anything like that for real, right?

 

“Well, I hope you don’t think I’m telling you I love you too!” The witch shakes her head. “I need to finish painting my nails, goodnight.”

 

“Hey!”

 

The next thing Yerim knows Sooyoung is heading toward their bedroom and the door is being slammed shut. The blonde flinches at the sound. Damn, is she in some serious trouble, more so than she first realized.

 

“Am I in the coffin or what.” The honey-eyed vampire shakes her head and proceeds to head upstairs too. Yerim takes a moment before knocking on the door.

 

“Um, should I sleep outside?” She asks half-seriously. Sooyoung makes a sound on the other side of the door like she is still displeased, but yet trying not to laugh at the same time, and that makes Yerim smile some.

 

“I don’t care where you sleep.” Sooyoung can be heard saying. “All I know is, I better be appreciated somehow on my birthday because I am your wife and you love me!”

 

“If you open the door I can at least say I love you to your stupid face, you stupid witch!”

 

“Call me a stupid witch one more time, vampy and I will be setting your on fire!” Sooyoung flings open the door and readies her hand like she’s about to cast a spell. Yerim leans up and puts her hands to the taller woman’s face and kisses her hard on the lips. Sooyoung resists for all of a few seconds, but only for a few seconds. She has missed her vampire and wants to feel her lips against her own. Sooyoung turns them over so she has Yerim against the wall and slips her tongue into the shorter woman’s mouth. The very least she can get is some kisses from the disrespect of earlier today.

 

“Well, it’s a start.” Sooyoung can be heard whispering after they break away for air.

 

“I am sorry, you know.” Yerim tells her seriously. “I didn’t mean to make you upset.” her voice sounds all soft in a way that makes the witch almost feel like wrapping her arms around her partner in a hug. Instead, all she does is tell Yerim she’s not even angry with her anymore.

 

“After I had my wine and bubble bath I was fine,” she admits. “But I will seriously end your entire existence if you treat me like you did earlier on my birthday, vampy, and I am not even kidding!”

 

Yerim laughs, but she knows without a doubt Sooyoung isn’t kidding. The shorter woman wraps her arms around her and steals a kiss against her cheek. She will do her best to deliver a great birthday to her other half, with the help of their best friends, all Yerim has to do is get out of their house tomorrow without Sooyoung suspecting a thing, which shouldn’t be any problem or anything.

 

“Since you’re home tomorrow, I think we should spend the day together.” The auburn-haired woman speaks.

 

“What?” Yerim freezes in bed.

 

“What, are you going deaf on me too?” Sooyoung laughs at her joke, since as a vampire Yerim has very good hearing and should hear everything that’s being said no matter what.

 

“No, I heard you, I just thought that you’d probably want your day to uh,” Yerim pauses to think of something. “Wash your car, polish your brooms up for Fall, or…” She stops talking because Sooyoung is looking at her like she could just hit her.

 

“What is wrong with you!”

 

“Nothing.”

 

“Well, I’d like to spend the day with my wife, if that’s alright with you, Yerimie.”

 

“Yeah, it’s alright with me.”

 

“Wonderful then, goodnight.”

 

“Goodnight, Soo.”

 

Yerim now has a bit of a problem on her hands. Before, all she had to do was go over to Seulgi and Joohyun’s house to get some help for her birthday. How is she supposed to do that if said wife wants to spend the day with her?

 

“Just great.” The vampire sighs. “Now how am I supposed to escape her tomorrow!”


 

When morning came, the first thing Yerim thought to do was the most logical, she was going to turn into a bat and fly out of the open window before Sooyoung was awake to notice. It sounded simple enough, and it should have worked, but Sooyoung had her legs wrapped around her tightly in such a way that she couldn’t have escaped even if she wanted to.

 

“Oh, now you want to put me in your leg deathhold!” 

 

Of course, Yerim couldn’t get away without tons of kisses, before Sooyoung even got up from the bed. The vampire laid there for several long moments just trying to think of what her plans should be.

 

“I can’t just fly out of here.” 

 

“I could pretend to be sick, oh wait no.” She shakes her head. Sooyoung isn’t going to believe she’s sick, since she can’t get sick like a human can, unless she was starving herself.

 

“What are you staring at the ceiling for?” The witch wonders as she comes back out of the master bathroom and sees Yerim simply laying in bed looking up at the ceiling, with no purpose. 

 

“I, uh...I love you?”

 

“You love me?” Sooyoung speaks in a deadpan voice and walks over to Yerim. The witch puts both of her hands onto Yerim’s forehead and the vampire looks at her like she has lost her mind.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“I’m seeing if you’re sick, because something is wrong with you.”

 

“I take offense to that!”

 

“Well, something is wrong with you, anyway….” She stops talking because all of a sudden her business cell starts ringing. The lawyer stops what she’s doing immediately and proceeds to turn on business-mode, and Yerim knows exactly what her other half is like when she’s in business-mode. Sooyoung looks focused on her conversation, concerned, and the next thing Yerim knows she’s off the phone and heading toward her personal closet.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“Work, court is back in session, babe, and I have a client to represent. The law doesn’t ever rest, vampy!” The witch nods to her without even looking towards her wife. Yerim is on the one hand relieved that Sooyoung has to be going, but at the same time she’s a bit offended because she’s being left.

 

“I can’t believe you’re just going to leave me here like this!”

 

The auburn-haired woman turns around so fast with a look of shock on her face. She can’t believe Yerim is acting this needy, it’s completely unlike her.

 

“Alright, monster!” Sooyoung prepares a spell. “Who the hell are you, and where’s my vampy, she would never be this damn clingy?”

 

“What?” Honey-eyes grow wide in horror and she falls off their bed. Sooyoung is walking over to her and still looking as if she is ready to attack.

 

“Will you calm down, Soo? I’m still me.”

 

“I don’t believe you, anyway, I have to run, but if you’re still possessing my wife by time court is done I will perform the exorcism myself.”

 

“You’re going to do what now?”
 

Sooyoung says nothing more and the next thing Yerim knows she has teleported to the courthouse just like that. The vampire sits in shock for a good few moments since she can’t believe any of that even happened. Yerim finally pulls herself together long enough to get moving because she needs to get over to Seulgi and Joohyun’s place to begin talking about Sooyoung’s birthday. Yerim gets herself dressed and heads over to their house, she can’t believe her luck so far, as she thought that she wouldn’t have been able to get out of spending the day with her wife, not that she doesn’t enjoy seeing Sooyoung, but at this time she can’t have her witch finding out she’s about to plan something for her birthday. By the time Yerim arrives at the Kang’s house the vampire looks wary before going inside.

 

“They said they would help me, and I do believe them…” Yerim thinks to herself as she walks up the pathway to their house. She knows they are good friends and would help her with anything she needed, and there’s no real reason to worry about anything. The vampire is about to knock on the door when Joohyun already opens it looking like she just got out of bed in an oversized purple shirt.

 

“Um, did you just wake up?”
 

“What?” The succubus blinks with semi-sleepy looking bright eyes. “Oh, yeah, I just woke up. Well, come in, Yerimie. Let’s talk about what you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter