enchant

Born Royalty

Baek and Hyun loved their father. He was the most benevolent ruler that the land of Caliburn had ever seen. The people of his country loved him, for he was everything and more a king had to be. He was loving, he cared for the welfare of his people, he was rational but before any of that, he was a father. They say the emotions of a man can move hills, in the case of King Byun Soh, it moved the hearts of his people. Omegas cooed at his fatherly instincts while Alphas praised his skills in a brawl.

 

The twin brothers— Baek and Hyun trusted their father with their very soul and being. He was their rock when their mother passed away, their safety net.

 

In their eyes, he will always be the same father who would lovingly chase them around the palace gardens, the same father who sneaked them both out of bed and away from the royal advisors to see the city, the same father that told them that he loved them before kissing them goodnight everyday, and that is why they asked no questions when their father announced that they would be wed to the some man in the far away land of Avalon.

 

Blind trust could only take you so far, so while the twin brothers religiously abide by the rules of their father, they were allowed to be curious. They would pester their father for the first couple months, questions about how he looked and what kind of Alpha he was. Although, they only received blunt replies such as he was a good man and that they would get to see a painting of him once the prince has sent one.

 

Winter was always cold, and even more so in the country of Caliburn, but even that could not deter the excitement of the twin Omegas as they awaited the arrival of their fiancé. It was the perfect day for Baek and Hyun. They had awoken to the sound of the birds calling out to them, whispering in their ears of all the wonders to be seen in another land. When their least favourite royal advisor, Kim Junmyeon, said it was finally time for them to meet their prince and by evening, no less, it would be an understatement to say they were jumping in joy. All elegance now gone, the Omegas were rolling in bed while snickering like teenagers.

 

While getting ready they wore their favourite Raelik, The Traditional dress of Caliburn. A long skirt, that is quite similar to the Korean HanBok but paired with long sleeved shirts that have a low neck. They were adorned with the prettiest lip tints and the infamous eye-shadow look that originated from Caliburn, The Smoky Eye.

 

The day could not pass slower and the seconds of the clock could not help the pretty Omegas stay still. They sat in silence, occasional murmurs about how their prince might be while rocking from side to side and occasionally glancing at each other in anticipation as they wait for the Crown Prince of Avalon as briefed earlier by their royal advisor.

 

The Great Hall of the royal palace was huge—no, it was the humongous. It was the largest hall in the country. Having two petite Omegas sitting by each other and counting down the seconds to their prince’s arrival made the Great Hall look even bigger than it actually is. By afternoon, they had fallen asleep, one on top of another with legs knotted and head tucked in each other’s necks.

 

As servants walked past the Great Hall, they could hear the little sunshines speak of their prince in their sleep. The head butler would scare them off but watch in fondness as the princes of their country murmured about a ‘Pretty Chanyeollie.’

 


 

Prince Chanyeol’s flight had arrived late. He was fairly irritated for the prince believed, time is the only thing that cannot be wasted. He had seen photos of his Omegas-to-be and truthfully, he was a little excited to meet them.

 

“Mr. Jung, Do you think we can buy a couple of bouquets on our way to the palace?” He asks. His personal driver nods his head. Mr. Jung was a man of few words, he would only speak when absolutely necessary. Chanyeol had long since come to terms with that.

 

 

Upon the prince’s arrival, he was disappointed to see the lack of manners from his Omegas. He had arrived from another Kingdom and they were not there to greet him. Chanyeol thought to himself that this would not happen when he has tamed them and taught them the required manners to rule beside him. The King had greeted him briefly and asked him to meet his betrothed in The Great Hall, where they were told to wait. The head butler was instructed to him.

 

Chanyeol was a man of patience, truly, he was but having a mere butler ask him to wait outside the hall after his long journey was certainly not acceptable. He walked past the butler and in the far distance, he could see two small figures, cuddled up and snug. The butler, now panicking apologised multiple times but the prince was ignoring him.

 

“Leave me to greet my Omegas, unless you have a problem with that?” asked Chanyeol. The question was more of a statement and the butler was reminded of his place.

 

“I will take my leave now, Sire.” The tremble in his voice mirrored the fear that he was feeling. He scurried away to inform the maids to no longer let the princes sleep whenever and wherever they pleased, even though it was him who had shooed them away to allow Baek and Hyun to rest.

 

Chanyeol slowly walks up to the sleeping Omegas with scrutinising eyes. He observes as they both move in sync, almost as if they were one. Both of his Omegas were so very small that they barely took up half of the couch.

 

One a brunet with the softest looking brown hair and another with the most beautiful ash blonde.

 

He slowly untangles Hyun from his brother and watched as they both scrunched up their noses in the most adorable way. He couldn’t wait to claim them. He slowly picks up the brunet, like you would a baby, hands on his and the Omega’s head tucked into his neck. After he has Hyun seated on his lap, soft breaths making his neck-hair stand up, he proceeds to pick Baek up. He’s much more careful this time as he’s already sitting and has an armful of Hyun. He adjusts them so that both their heads are tucked into the crooks of either sides of his neck and they’re seated half on his thigh, half off. He takes the time to admire them, to stare at their faces up-close. He notices how both of them have an identical mole above their lips. It looks so kissable. He wants to feel those lips against his so that’s exactly what he does.

 

He pecks Hyun’s lips before deciding he wanted to scent off on his Omegas some more. So he moves Baek to the side very slowly, before seating Hyun quite comfortably on his lap. He watches as the blonde remains limp, his head lolling to the side on the couch they were on. He averts his attention back to the Omega on his lap, He first kisses his lips, on them, drawing them out and wetting them in his mouth. He then puts his hands through the traditional Raelik Skirt to feel the skin underneath. He kneads the soft, supple skin of his Omega’s backside and moans in satisfaction. He plays with it, pulling it to the side then towards each other, exposing his most sensitive area before pushing them back together. He continues doing so until he can feel the slick pooling on the brunet’s skirt, soaking everything on it’s way down to wet his own clothes. The wetness seemed to awaken his Omega who seemed scared and uncomfortable.

 

He whimpers to signify that he’s afraid. “Unng.” Such an adorable sound, the crown prince does not think he can handle.

 

Chanyeol shushes his Omega with whispers and hushed words of introduction, “It’s okay baby, It’s just me. Look— It’s Chanyeol.” He prays to the moon and the sun that his Omegas have seen his face before. Otherwise it would be a hassle having to explain to the King why his sons are screaming in distress.

 

Hyun, after recognising the face of the man who has his hands in his dress-skirt allows him to do as he pleases, allows the prince who he has not met before to treat him like a rag doll and scent off on him. He simply sits on his Alpha’s lap and moans like a in heat. Not loud enough to wake up his brother as he did not want anyone to see him in such a lewd position yet sounding pleasured enough to satisfy his Alpha.

 

Chanyeol has never been happier. His Omega is very obedient, and he had been worried for nothing. He kisses the brunet once again and he slowly inserts one finger into the slicked , then another. He pulls the confines of his hole apart, scissoring him. He stretches his small rim in all directions, playing with himself a game of ‘how long it takes to make my omega .’ The answer- not very long. In a few short minutes, he feels slick pushing his finger out. A large amount spurting out of his and all over the couch, some more out of his pretty red that is no longer as stiff. A little splotch lands on Baek’s hands and dress, and Chanyeol loves the look of embarrassment on the brunet’s face (or was it mortification? He’s not sure but he’s not concerned either). The Omega on his lap stares at his brother, or more specifically his on his brother.

 

“Look at what you’ve done now. Do you think your brother will be happy?” He then pushes his finger back inside of the Omega, “Barely one finger and you’ve already on everything, even your brother.”

 

“I-I-I’m sorry my prince, I’ll do b-better.” Ah, he was yet to hear his Omega speak real words and he couldn’t deny how much he loved it. Hyun’s voice was like honey, he wants to suddenly stop and just listen to his Omega speak.

 

“No, baby. I think you’ve done a very good job. I’m sure your brother would love it.” He says, as he removes the finger from Hyun’s puffed rim and to scoop up the little bit of on his Omega’s brother. The brunet watches in silence and embarrassment, as his Alpha starts rubbing the he had scooped up earlier on his brother’s face. “Don’t you think he’d look even prettier with my on his face?” Hyun hides his face in embarrassment. He doesn’t think he could ever face his brother again.

 

After Chanyeol is satisfied with the mess on the blonde’s face, he turns back to the one on his lap. He pushes one finger back inside, and he hears Hyun hiss. He had an not too long ago and was still very sensitive. He feels the looseness, and the easy slide of his fingers and adds 3 more.

 

Ahnn.” His Omega moans so very beautifully. He will make sure to listen to it later. Right now though, his pretty brunet is taking his fingers so well but he knew 4 fingers were a lot. He wants to hurt his Omega, just a little bit, his sadistic side—ever so present taking over him. He apologises and kisses Hyun as he pushes his fingers in further, not drawing back but simply pushing inside. He curls his fingers inside the brunet. He can feel the impression of his nails on Hyun’s walls. His Omega cries out in his mouth and he decides to give him a break. He carefully picks him up and lays him down on the other side of the couch— away from his twin. He watches as Hyun continues sniffing softly while also rutting against the couch. As much as he would have liked to see his Omega himself, not right now.

 

The sound of skin slapping more skin resonates in the Great Hall. “You will not touch yourself without my permission, have you understood?” He questions. His Omega simply whimpers and lays down on the couch where he left him.

 

He takes a longing look at the stain on his dress then, at his obedient Omega on one side before picking up Baek from the other side. He undresses himself with the blonde still on his lap, takes off his tight slacks and then his underwear. He hears Hyun shy away and blossom in a pretty pink.

 

“Baby, come here and give me a kiss.” He says to the Omega that’s awake.

 

His Omega seems afraid, scared of being swallowed up whole yet forces himself to move despite his quivering thighs. Hyun stumbles slowly to where his Alpha sits with his brother on his lap. He’s on all fours, crawling on the sofa like a real child. When he reaches Chanyeol, he sits beside him, only to realise then that he was too short to reach the taller’s lips. But as though his prayers were heard by some unforeseen god, his Alpha bends down and kisses him. He can feel himself getting more wet. He knows he’s making a mess and later when their caretaker— the head butler asks what happened, he’s going to have to help his brother explain because he’s the reason for it and he already dreads it. The Alpha on the other hand, seems pleased with prolonging his misery. He kisses Hyun fervently but at the same time cautiously, he could not have the brunet waking up his other sleeping Omega.

 

Unfortunately for him, when he turns back to face Baek, he sees curious eyes staring at him in defiance and pretty fingers touching the wetness on his own face.

 

Upon realising that it was his husband-to-be, he stumbles back lightly. He pulls away from the Alpha, and stumbles off his lap. “W-what?” He looks over to his brother, then his unhappy Alpha mate and decides to move further back. “No-no,no! Why are you—Who let you in here!” He yells, partly in frustration, partly in embarrassment.

 

Omega. Calm down.” Baek hears his mate speak, in an almost condescending voice, as though he was lesser because he was born as an Omega.

 

“I have a name. It is Byun Baek,” He refuses to lose the impromptu staring competition and glares into Chanyeol’s eyes, “Leave before I call the guards.”

 

Chanyeol tuts then proceeds to get up, “Ah, the ones that escorted me here? I’m afraid they have been relieved of their duty.” He steps toward his Omega, who seemed so very angry but not the kind that invoked one’s wrath, rather the kind that makes one wail and sob. With every step Chanyeol took forward, the blonde took another backwards.

 

“Do not come any closer! Crown prince or not, I will have you punished.” Baek says through teary eyes. He sees the Alpha smirking, now aware that he recognises him. He can feel his knees trembling and the Omega inside yearns for him to kneel and beg for forgiveness. Omegas never had the power to stand up to Alphas after all, especially, pure bloods. Defiant as he may be, Baek is an Omega, an Omega is he.

 

“Punished? It’s a little hard to take you seriously when there’s slick all over your face darling.” His Alpha spits out. From the corner of his eyes, he could see his brother pleading for him to not do anything stupid, but the brunet’s cheeks stained with tears and his bare bottom lathered in slick only proves to further agitate him. He knows if he continues to not heed to his Alpha’s requests, he will faint. Yet, he’s not ready. Not ready to give up his pride nor his dignity. So if he passes out so be it.

 

Chanyeol sighs loudly, eventually backing off when he sees the blonde unwilling to back off. “Okay,” He puts both his hands up, “You can calm down now.. I’ll just take my clothes and leave.” He walks backwards, towards the couch where Hyun still sits like the obedient boy he is.

 

He can see the blonde stumble into a chair and sit down from the corner of his eyes. He calmly wears his clothes, taking his own sweet time. He turns around to see a tomato-faced Baek with the most hostile look in his eyes. He kisses Hyun on his cheek, then on the mole right above his lip—baby pecks, nothing if not innocent. He loves how at least one of his Omegas croon at his discretion.

 

“That’s enough.” He hears Baek call.

 

What is a to-be king if not for his pride? Orders from another? An Omega that too? Chanyeol believes that a king with no authority, is no king at all. He releases his pheromones, air now thoroughly suffocating. “Sorry, could you repeat that?” He asks so innocently that one might even believe it. He knew very well his Omegas couldn’t respond, he was cruel but not unjustifiably. He could hear his Omegas, both of them cry in distress. “Ahhhh—I’m sorry! We both are! Please, no- no more..” He hears Hyun sob out in between groans of pain and pleasure. Alpha pheromones to all those who aren’t their mates pull them down, glue them to the ground and force them to bow. It makes their stomach lurch inside out, makes their minds go blank. A force unlike any other that even rivals the very gravity one exists upon.

 

He watches as Hyun falls off his couch. Supple bottom hitting the carpeted floor. “Baek?” He calls out in utter mockery.

 

Ahhhhhn! I’m sorry! I said nothing—please, please, please!” Baek, also, now on the floor with his front pressing into it while he sits in an uncomfortably posing with his forehead and torso touching the floor and his raised.

 

He stops suffocating them in a millisecond. Being able to control one’s pheromones that well is amazing but not to Chanyeol. He is a pure blood, the crown prince of Avalon.

 

“Alright pretties, I’ll see you for dinner! I hope to get a proper greeting,” He walks to where Baek is on the floor, bending over, he pecks his pretty lips stained with slick, then looks him in the eye while it off, “especially from you, Baek.” He then turns, and stomps off, leaving both the Omegas void of their pride, and with no such thing as dignity, most certainly not on the floor with slick on one’s and another one’s face.