Chapter 1

Billionaire Brother

Gong Minzy stared through the glass door to watch the owner of the building, not just one but three beautiful man. Lay, Mino and Sehun.This three brothers owned the entire corporation and was worth billions. All three of them looking like a god meant there were many women begging for they attention,super models women with money to make themselves available to them.

 

Beautiful women, lucky woman. 

 

Minzy look at Sehun, the youngest and tallest siblings of the three, he is a fine man. She first saw him walking to his office once, he has the look that said 'stay away from me or I ruined you'. She shivered from that thought, don't worry about crossing your way I ain't even thinking about it.

She averted her eyes to look at Mino, he was 2 year younger than his older brother - been seen with many supermodels and actresses, not surprising at all. He got the bad boy dark personality type. Every woman likes to be with a man like him. That one time when she'd been waiting for the bus she'd accidentally read the articles in glossy mag that linked him to several stars as well-again not surprising at all. 

And lastly, the oldest and the arrogant looking man, Lay. Other than breaking plenty of women heart there and there, she really knows nothing about him at all because she heard that he does not like to be the center of attention.

Pale skin, dark and tall and of course body to die for. She watched as his hair caught the light of the lamp desks. She wants to run her fingers through his hair to see if they were as soft as they look. In your dream. 

 

She look at the three of them, ing perfect human.

 

Way out of her league in every way.

Minzy shook her head. You're going insane,working this job has built up a fantasy inside you head.

Stop daydreaming and go back to work! 

She picked up her dusting cloth and started working throughout the top floor of the office. She noticed that several of the desks lay empty sweet wrapper, she picked them up then throw them into her trash can. She didn't know how some people could work in mess or even function. She loves cleaning, the cleaning company she worked for required one person on each of the building to clean that one floor at the corporation. This job saved her from getting her paying the bill and not get attached. Her last boyfriend of two years had left her over a year ago. Kai had taken two year of her life and crushed her heart as well as what little ego she'd kept.

When she first been with Kai, he been caring,loving boyfriend. In the last year of their relationship he'd change. He started to get angrier and lash out. Lucky for her, Kai never put her in hospital as otherwise she 'd be in trouble. Since Kai had work his magic on her while dumping her,she refused to allow another man inside her heart or her body. She more like living alone in her small spotless apartment with nothing to look forward to other than her weekend ritual of baking and reading books. 

 

And that how her life going to remain.

Be happy, organised and peaceful the three words were her motto.

 

Cleaning, cooking, reading and sleep that all she will ever care about. 

Humming to herself, she started cleaning around each desk. Every so often Minzy looked up to see the three billionaire brother talking to each other. She noticed that they often come into Sehun office,maybe talking about work. She thought.

 

Cleaning ladies were supposed to be invisible to everyone else. The company she worked for held a standard that she prided herself in keping. None of the customers she service in the diner complained about her served. Minzy had graduated high school at eighteen and had work every day since to keep her alive.

 

Her mother had died from car accident since she was 10, unfortunately I survived.

College is a big fat no. It was hard to concentrate during high school because her father, she just glad that he got out from that house. At school she'd been the fat daughter of the drunken, heartbroken man. Minzy had vowed to get away. She hated the smell of the alcohol every time she tried to sneak into her bedroom late at night when her father bring his friends into the house for a night drinks party. That happened every night and she would climbed out of her window and gone down to the lake where an old sofa lay. Sometimes, she'd wedged a chair against the handle stopping anyone from coming in.

 

Shaking her head, Minzy put more effort into vacuuming. She hayed thinking about her past.The past left a bad taste in . Her father preferred to drink every night than helping her daughter graduate with a decent education.

 Shaking off the negative thoughts. She push the vacuumed to the next desk to clean underneath the desks. She always glanced at the family photo on people's desks, and envy struck her big time.

 

After the Kai betrayal, she wasn't going to change it again.

 

Stop it Minzy. Get your work done and go home.

 

Lay watched the cleaner working outside of his brother office. He'd noticed her from the moment she started working in their building. To be completely honest, he liked watching her working. Of course not just himself, his brother Mino and sehun also take noticed about her too and he'd taken upon himself to care for her.

 

They'd never spoken a word to each other. She'd smiled at him,and he'd smile back but other than that NOTHING. Gong Minzy was a good worker and y as hell.

 

She wore the same pale blue cleaning uniform that hide her curve from his view. The highlight of his day when he watch her bend over to clean or pick something up. The first time he saw her, he phoned the cleaning firm, he'd gotten her moved up to the top floor, where Sehun, Mino and himself work.

This woman however was a problem to him. Not just him, his brothers as well, she didn't have anything but the standard high-school education and she work two jobs to make ends meet. Even apartment was small in a good part of the city. There was nothing fascinating about her. When he and his brother dug a little deeper about her life, they discovered that her mother died from a car accident and her father was a drunken man with loose morals.The women before him looked like she'd had a hard life. 

For some reasons that bothered them.

What was about her that hit him in the gut?

 

He loved women, all three of them of course.They love f**king them, but they also like leaving them and there was no way he'd butter them up. When they wanted , they call and take what they wanted and left. There's no need to cuddle or pillow talk.

 

Every so often he remember about their parents. Every so often they will ask them about marriage. They had three children. I'm the oldest. I have two younger brothers Mino and Sehun. Although lots of teasing goes on now that we're adults. I'm more laid back and not a freak like my two younger brothers. Sehun personality is more intense but he is a f**king flirt. And we all swear that Mino was hatched because no one will claim responsibility for him.

"Who's going to approach her first?" Miino asked.

 

The three of them silence for a moment. "I will". Lay said standing up from the sofa of Sehun office. 

 

"It's my responsibility you two help by making her feel as comfortable as possible. We take this thing slow or I'm afraid she might bolt".

 

"This is f**cking crazy". Sehun whispered.

 

"What are you talking about?". Mino demanded.

 

", I thought it was some bull coincidence to feel attracted to the same woman" 

Lay and Mino look at each other.

Mino let out a helpless laugh. "It f**ked-up alright. It has to be.There's no other explanation".

 

"Swear to God this is not make some f**king sense. I'm mean look at her she's beautiful women and plus Mino probably haven't been laid in a week". Sehun finally said.

 

"Well hello little brother, no need to get insulting". Mino drawled. "And yes she's beautiful, but really guys look at her she's not the most gorgeous women you or I have ever seen".

 

Lay lip turned up into a snarl and Mino held up his hand. "Let me finish. We've seen plenty number of women who were heart-stopping gorgeous. But tell me this, you look at her and you see something beyond beauty.bI know because I saw the same damn thing".

Sehun shook his head."This is insane. It has to be some stupid coincidence".

 

", believe me,sharing a women with my two bonehead brothers doesn't exactly appeal to me either. But unless one of us suffers a fast change of heart or we're going to have to do some serious compromising". Lay said. "If any one of you guys do not want to do this, you can leave right now". He added.

He started to walk out the door when Mino and Sehun didn't say anything.

"Go easy with her, Lay". Mino warned.

He glared at him "What's that supposed to mean?".

Mino didn't back down "You know exactly what I mean. You dominate, It's your nature. You're going to be gentle with her. I don't think she's going to offer her trust on a silver platter".

Though Mino word irritated him, Lay know he was right. He was the authority figure in his personal and professional life and he was used to getting his way. In his mind, Minzy was their whether she accepted it right now or not".

"I'll keep that in mind". He said dryly.b"Now if we're done here, I'm going to see her and why don't you two go home". He then walked out from Sehun office and walked toward Minzy and when he gets to close to her he'd stop.

"It's a cold night out". He said, gaining her attention.

She jerked,turning to face him. "Excuse me". She asked.

Before he could answer Mino and Sehun walked passed them. She took a step back and look at both of them. Sehun and Mino gave a small nod and smile at her. While Lay is only looking at Minzy. 

"See you at home, brother". Mino said to him. Lay nodded at them but still looking at Minzy. He noticed she pushed a strand of hair off her face as she stared at his brothers. He wanted to be the one to do that. 

"It's cold night out. How are you getting home?". He said. She avert her eyes to look at him.

Her hand moved to her side as her gaze moved toward the windows. "I"m walking". Minzy turned her back to him and continued packing away her stuff. He stared at her back for several minutes, admiring the lush curved of her .

What would she do if he reached out and touched her? . She'd have you down to court for ual harassment.

"I don't like the thought of a women walking home alone. Put you stuff away and meet me at my car. I'll be waiting for you". Just like that he walked past her going to the elevator and wink at her while waiting for the doors to close. Minzy staring at him in shock.

After the elevator started to move taking him down to the parking lot. His prized possession sat in the top of the parking space. He nodded to the security and then climbed behind the wheel. Sliding his key into the ignition, he felt his baby purr to life.

He sat and waited for Minzy to arrive.

He become inpatient. 

Checking his watch, he noted that ten minutes had passed.

Once another ten minutes passed, he drove to the security guard on duty.

"How can I help you, Mr Lay?" The guard asked.

"I'm waiting for a women. I was wondering if you could tell me where she is so I know how long to wait". Lay tapped his fingers on the steering wheel as the guard clicked away at his computer.

"Sir, no one is in the building. It's shut down for the night". The guard replied. 

"Are you sure?".

"All lights are off, and the security code was punched in five minutes ago by Gong Minzy. She's the cleaning lady with the instruction of closing up if you're not here". The guard said.

Lay cursed. "Thanks". He said.

He waited impatiently for the gate to open, she'd gone without him. That woman, why didn't she listen to him? He'd offered to give her a lift home and she'd left him high and dry.

What would you do if a stranger offered to take you home?

! His attraction for a women he'd never really talked to was driving him insane.

Minzy walked down the street heading toward the late night bus. Sometime, she walked all the way home when she missed the bus it, nothing new for her- she used to it already. But she worked faster tonight, and getting the bus seemed to be in her favour. The shop were all closed up and several teenagers were lurking around drinking and smoking. She ignored them all as she made her way to the bus stop.She kept walking,determined to get the bus in time.

She still couldn't believe Lay had offered to drive her home. Thinking his offer was some kind of joke so she'd ignore it, packed up the cleaning equipment and headed out. 

She saw the brake light on the bus up ahead. Picking up her pace she tried to catch the bus before it drive away, she is not in a mood to walk home today. 

Suddenly a car pulled alongside her. 

"I offered you a lift". The owner of the expensive car said. The window to the expensive car rolled down she saw Lay stared at her, waiting. She stopped when she saw it was really him. He'd driven in her direction?

"I'm going to catch the bus.Thank you for your offer." She said and walked toward the bus. The car followed her. She turned to him did he not heard what she was saying or what?

"Get in the car, Minzy"

"I don't know you"

"You've been working in my family building for the last six month. I'm not a murderer and you know that already. Get in the car and I'll drive you home".

Nibbling her lip,she looked at the bus.

"I really appreciate the offer. Yes I work in your building but I don't know you. I'm going to catch the bus".

She started walking and stopped when she noticed the bus pulling away. She wanted to cry for missing her ride.

"Minzy, get in the car. Don't worry I'll take care of you".

Take care of me? No one takes care of me. Why would you?

Turning to him, she saw his face up close for the first time. She'd watched him at a safe distance. 

"Get in the car". He repeated his word to her.

Shaking her head. 

"I don't think I should. I'm fine,really. I can walk from here".

"Minzy, it's dark and the walk will take you an hour to get home. I'm offering you a free ride, get in the car and please let me help you," he said.

When she made no move toward him, Lay climbed out of the car, took her hand and escorted her around to his side of the car. Damn his touch. His touch sent sparks of electricity up her arm.

He leaned in the car grabbing the buckle. His arm brushed across her cover s. She felt her body shiver from the contact. That strange, she'd never responded to a man this quick.

You've been lusting after this man and his brothers for over six month.

After he buckled the seat. She watched him walk around to his side and climb in. Her heart beating so fast from his closeness. Stop it! She was acting like a crazy person.

Lay put the car in gear and pulled away from the street. Taking a quick glance at him.

He looked angry.

"Why didn't you wait for me?". He asked.

"Umm I don't know".

Minzy trying to pull down the edge of her dress wishing the skirt covered more of her fleshy thighs.

"I offered you a lift and you ran away. Have I done anything to upset you," he asked.

Of course not, she thought.

He glanced at her, she quickly look away staring out of the front window "No".

"Have you read some glossy mag story and decided I'm not good enough for you?".

Of course I'm not good enough for you. You way out of my league.

"No". She shook her head.Reading or buying glossy magazines were a waste of her money. She'd rather spend her money in a book store buying books that were worth her time "I didn't think you meant it," she said. Admitting the embarrassing truth.

"Did you think I'd offer to drive you home and then leave you high and dry?".

She shrugged.What else was she supposed to think.

"What kind of man have you know".

Again. She shrugged.She only know the worst kind of man.

His anger seemed to be coming out soon. Instead, her stomach chose that moment to growl. She's was really hungry. She'd not had the time to eat anything at lunch.

Grocery shopping was something she did on friday. Her pay checks come through friday, which she paid her rent for. Once the rent and other bills were paid, she used the rest on food.

"Next time, you make your way to the parking lot beneath the building." He said.

"You didn't need to worry about me getting home. I'm used to taking the bus or walked. I'm perfectly safe". She tried to argue with him. Lay held his hand up before she could say anything else.

"No, I'll be the judge of whether you need help or not. It's night and anyone could hurt you".

Neither Lay or Minzy had thought that their first conversation between them would be about her safety

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This women driving him crazy. He was hoping some light flirting and sweet seduction instead he was telling her off like a child.

Thightening his hand on the steering wheel. Lay counted to ten until he'd calmed down. This woman, didn't she have any idea how unsafe this word could be? Oh , there he went again getting mad at something he couldn't control.

"I'm sorry if I make you mad". She said whispering from where she sat,

"You didn't make me mad".

"Really? Because from where I'm sitting you look mad".

He looked over at her to find her smiling. Her smile is beautiful, he thought.

Releasing his death grip on the steering wheel, Lay give her his best smile. She turned away quickly. Cute their women still blushed. "I'm sorry for getting angry with you. I'm just saying that this is not a great place to be walking home alone". He said.

"I think you watch way to much movies.This place is fine to walk around. I'm safe".

"Having that kind of attitude is not going to help you" he said.

Lay stopped at a red light. He took the free moment to turn to her. Every time he looked at her, he got the sense that she was always thinking something thoughtful. Her skin looked so silky soft. He kept his grip on the steering wheel so he didn't try to reach out and touch her. 

His brothers would be so f**king jealous of him right now. Her lip were nice and plump. A vision of those lip wrapped around his c**k filled his mind. The image alone tempted him to turn the car and take her back to his apartment. He prided himself as Mino word earlier today keep repeating inside his head 'Go easy on her' Lay want their women happy.

"Green"

What!? ! Was she giving him the go ahead to take her home with him? Did this beautiful women read minds?

"What?"

"The light is green.You need to go". She smiled at him and pointing to the light change.

Feeling like a , he put the car in gear and race toward the next light. This wasn't his night, all night he arrived at were red.

Her stomach growled once again. "You hungry?". He thought he'd heard her stomach growling.

"Don't worry about it. I'll eat when I get home".

Ignoring her. He spotted a diner up the street near her home. It wasn't the one she worked in. He had visited to the diner she worked in one time to get a sense of the place.

"What are you doing". She asked.

"You're hungry and I'm going to feed you". He unbuckled his seatbelt and climbed out. Minzy climbed out her side.

"You don't have to do this. I understand what you're saying. I'll be extra careful,bplease". She said.

"Good. We'll finish this conversation in the diner". He like her company, she was fresh and he enjoyed being around her.

Sitting close to her, Lay saw her cleavage as the uniform settled around her..He wondered what they'd feel like in his hand. Hell yes, his brother will be really jealous of him after this.

Another growl come from her stomach.Her cheek were red with embarrassment.

A women walked over to their table.

"What can I get you". She asked.

Lay took a glance through the menu." I'll have a coffee and cheeseburger with chili cheese fries and a lot of sauce. For dessert I'll have the brownie white extra whipped cream". He said, it been so long since he'd eaten a cheeseburger.

The women nodded then turned to Minzy.

"I'll have the milkshake and the same as him with the food". Minzy folded the menu.

"Coming right up". The women then left them alone.

He watched as Minzy tucked strands of her hair into her bun.

"Take your hair down". He said to her.

"What".

"It's clearly irritating you.We not on office hours or anything. Take your hair down".

She didn't put up any argument as she reached behind her. Her hair was longer than he had thought.

As he watch her. His d**k tightened at the sight. He wanted her hair across the pillow and warped it around his fist while he slammed inside her p**sy.

The women came back handing him a black coffee and Minzy a milkshake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is crazy, she thought. Lay, one of her boss at the company she worked in was eating dinner with her in a diner?

Spotting a dirty cup ring, she picked up some paper towels and wiped the mess away.

"You don't like mess,do you?" He asked.

She shook her head.

"No,I don't like mess".

He reached over the table to take her hand "Relax, Minzy we're having dinner and afterwards I'll take you home".

"You know my name?" She asked.

"Of course. You worked for me you know my name and I know yours".

Smiling, she drank some more of her milkshake. Lay still didn't let her hand go, his fingers her own.

She checked the clock to see it was after one.

They'd spent an hour together.

"I'm sorry. I'm not used to this" she said.

"Not used to what?"

"Drinking, talking and spending time with someone" Minzy lived in her routine and she like her routine.

He opened his mouth to say something but the women come to put their food on the table. Her stomach grumble again. She wants the floor to open up and eat her. She was about to eat for god sake.

The women left them alone. Picking up her burger and taking a bit of it. Minzy closed her eyes enjoying the taste.

"I love women who enjoys her food".

When she opened her eyes,she saw that Lay was watching her eat. Smiling, she took another bit of her burger.

"How do you know where I live?" She asked trying to fill the silence.

"It was on your employment record. I have everyone checked when working for us",

She nodded her head.

"You're not going to ask to know more?".

Again ,she shook her head. "No, we're not know each other very long and I don't expect anything to change between us".

Lay sat back observing her.

"What?".

"You're not like other women."

She remained silent as she ate her food.

"It's not like its a bad thing. I'm just not used to it". He said.

"You date supermodels and I'm just a cleaner and a waitress." 

Lay smiled. He looked so handsome when he smile. Minzy averted her gaze, taking a sip of her milkshake.

"You've taken notice in the glossy mag about me". He said

"You're a well-know people, just like your two brothers". She shrugged.

"Don't read all the newspapers. The stories are made-up crap" he said.

"Which stories?".

Another hour later they were ready to leave.

She climbed inside his car waiting for him to start the car. He even wouldn't let her pay for their meal.

He wasn't dark or brooding.. he was fun.

He parked outside her apartment.bShe turned to him "Thank you so much for today. I really do appreciate the lift and food".

"I'm glad. I enjoyed spending time with you".

Minzy climbed out of the car as Lay leaned in close. She didn't want to know what he was about to do. Man were off limits and especially him. Lay was a player same like his brothers. She'd read enough about them to know they loved women.

She waved at his car from the door before walking her way up to the third floor where her apartment was. Once inside,she slid the locks into place then made her way straight for the bathroom. After a quick shower, she set her alarm and then eased down under the blanket. 

Her mind playing over the night. His attention didn't make any sense. She wasn't like his other women and she was sure he'd leaned in to kiss her. Minzy cutoff all of her thought.

She wasn't worth his time.

"All of them".

"No need to worry.I don't have time for some glossy mag". She said.

Sehun leaned by the large window of their mansion, waiting for his older brother to retuned.

This is crazy.

To be honest, he didn't want to be in this crazy . 

He never thought about sharing the same women with his two brothers.

But Minzy.

She's different.

Minzy was different from all of his women. He'd expected her to try make him notice her. He'd expected some sort of flirtation. But he'd gotten NOTHING. Her uniform remaide the same, that big and bulky pale blue uniform. Her red hair was tied back in a ponytail. She didn't wear makeup or spend hours trying to gain his attention.

Sehun felt like he didn't exist in her world. She come to their office floor, worked, packed everything away and walked home. He'd waited until she finished work then he'd go home. Minzy made him feel like a stalker. 

She'd become an obsession to him.

"Where did that bonehead take Minzy, he taking so long to come home". Mino said as he was sprawled on the couch watching television." Did he f**ked her and not planning to tell us?". He added.

Sehun was about to say something when he saw his brother car coming from the front gate of the house.

"He's here".

Mino stand up from the couch and walked to stand next to Sehun.

"Did you think he'd already tell her". Mino asked not looking at Sehun.

Sehun shook his head "No".

Both of them looked at the door when Lay entered the house. As he closed the door he'd walked toward the couch and sit down. Closing his eyes.

"What did you two doing coming home this late hours?". Mino asked bluntly." Did you to f**k and not planning to let us join the fun".

"Shut the f**k up,Mino". Lay gworled.

"Won't you tell us anything?". Sehun said after a moment of silence.

"Did you already tell her?. Mino said.

"No,I didn't tell her. It's the best if all three of us stay together if we try to explained this thing to her"

Both of them nodded. Agree with his plan.

"That women is so stubborn". Lay said shaking his head.

"What do you mean?". Mino asked as he sat next to him.

"I offer her a lift home. But she runs away, she think that my offer was some kind of joke". Lay said." I go after her and I be hoping some flirting and seduction. But instead, I tell her off like a child".

Mino and Sehun smile.

"What did you two do after that?". Sehun asked.

"Relax,dude. We didn't do anythings. Dinner just dinner". Lay chuckled.

They nodded.

"Are we really considering the kind of relationship with her ?". Sehun asked after a few moment of silence.

"I don't see we have a choice". Lay said quietly.

"I want her. I'm not going to let her go". Mino finally said.

Lay nodded thinking the same things.

Both of them looked at their younger brothers.

"You can leave now if you do not want to do this. We're not going to force you on something you doesn't want to do, Sehun". Lay said seriously.

Sehun stared hard at them.

"I didn't say anything about leaving". Sehun snapped.

"You didn't say anything, but the way you acting. We know you hesitant". Mino said.

"It's not like that". Sehun growled. 

"You can back out now if you want. Don't make this a burden to you, Sehun and you know that. Leave now or it will cost us a trouble in the future". Mino said as he rubbed his eyes with his hand.

"Agree" Kris said

A few moment of silence.

"Alright then, we explained it to her. I don't know when but soon". Mino said getting up from where he sat and toward the stair to his room. Leaving the two brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lay closed his eyes feeling like he'd missed out on a kiss. He leaned in close intending to kiss her sweet plump lips but she'd moved away from him.

Why would she moved away from him?

He opened his eyes to see Sehun is still sitting on the couch. Pulling at the tie around his neck, Lay threw the tie away and loosened a couple of buttons.

"You-". Sehun held his hand up stopping him from talking.

"I want to try this". 

Lay stare hard at him. " It's more like you forcing yourself to try".

"She's not like the other women, Sehun". Lay said.

"Of course she's not. She's different" Sehun snapped.

Lay smiled at him. "We explained this things to her soon". He said gently. "And I meant it, if you don't want this kind of you can back out now. ". He patted Sehun back and walked to his room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

#updatedversion

#billionairebrother