I don't deserve you

short pieces
Please log in to read the full chapter

A small house in a small growing community. It was a one storey building with a nice porch in front, a swinging brown sofa was there facing wooden fences, a small coffee table was visible from where she stood. The house looked simple, yet she recognize that this place should be expensive.

“Liking… our new home, babe?”

Sakura turned to the source of familiar hearty voice. A blonde head was slightly peeking out from the car side, the woman grunted once more before she lifted a seemingly heavy box while attempting to… reach… the car’s back door… with her chin… almost--

“Yah!” the woman protested when the heavy box was stolen from her hold. Her wife looked at her discontented before making her way into the house, completely unbothered with the box’s weight.

“What’s so difficult in asking for a help?” said Sakura whilst pushing the side gate with her body and proceeded inside once the gate was ajar. Moments later twice beeps were heard, meaning the car has been locked automatically. Upon passing the porch, living room and hallway to the kitchen, Sakura placed the box atop a counter, grouping it with other piles of unpacked stuff. She wondered what was inside the heavy cardboard and thus proceeded to pull its yellow tape, inside were familiar rectangular of black aluminium surfaces. A hollow thud resonated as she gently knocked over the items. She recognized the echo,  they were her processors. …?

“Bonding with Mail-o Twins already, I'm jealous, gee...” The woman from earlier entered the kitchen and went into one of the boxes, searching for something as she opened several of them.

Mail-o Twins, right, those are the names of the CPUs. Sakura thought momentarily before her eyes wandered at the blonde. She wanted to help the later looking for whatever it was, but not sure how to began.

The blonde however, had noticed her beloved’s troubled looks. They have been together for two years and it was enough for her to distinguish the worry of her raven-haired wife from her stoic expressi

Please log in to read the full chapter