Chapter - 01

THE PREGNANCY SERIES - MINHO

It was warm

It was too warm. Almost hot.

You opened your eyes, feeling slightly uncomfortable at the sudden heat. Was the airconditioner not working correctly? No. It wasn't the airconditioner, you realised with a smile. It was just your husband, hugging you.

He was sleeping, but he wasn't in a deep sleep yet. He kept moving around and kept whining. You sighed. You knew what he needed. 

You wore his t-shirt and to bed. Nothing else. But he needed to feel skin. He whined again.

"Sshh baby. I am doing it. Wait." You whispered, as you pulled your shirt up till it was covering your s.

He immediately pulled you close, his arm wrapping around your now bare waist. He buried his face into the crook of your neck and sighed, finally stopping to move. 

His warm hand rested on your lower belly, covering most of it.

You smiled, as you felt warm inside your belly. Your baby was resting inside. You had only found out a week ago that you were expecting your first child. You didn't tell your husband yet, because you wanted to make it special and surprise him.

"Your hand will probably be half the size our baby Minho-ssi." You said, smiling.

Minho hummed in his sleep, a smile stretching on his handsome face.

"I cant wait to tell you and see all your reactions." You said, kissing his cheek fondly.

"Soon." You promised and closed your eyes, entering your dream world.

A FEW HOURS LATER

Minho opened his eyes, yawning. He smiled at your dark hair covering his face and pushed it to the side gently. He looked at the small clock on the bedside table. It read 3.30.

He then noticed your shirt pushed up to your s and his arm wrapped around your waist. He giggled softly and pressed a soft kiss to the wedding band on your left hand, which was resting on your lower belly.

"My baby girl..." He whispered, smiling softly.

"I dont think I thank you enough for being mine." He added.

He leaned in and kissed your cheek, your jaw and then soft kisses were pressed to your neck.

You shifted in your sleep suddenly, making him stop.

"Baby?" He called.

"No! Dont say that... Please.... He is alright. He will be perfectly healthy. Please I am begging you. Dont say that..." You mumbled in your sleep.

Minho frowned and started shaking you gently.

"Y/N! Baby... Wake up. Its just a nightmare. Everything is alright." He said.

You eyes opened and you gasped. They focused on Minho's worried face.

"Y/N... What happened?" He asked, cradling your face in his big hands.

"I... I just.." You said, before your eyes widened.

You jumped off the bed and ran into the bathroom, just in time to throw up into the toilet bowl. You gagged at the horrid stench, vomiting more. You felt Minho's warm hand rubbing your back and him holding your hair back.

You pulled back and flushed the toilet. You tried getting up and stumbled. Minho helped you up and then you rinsed your mouth with water.

You sighed.

"That was so horrible." You said.

Minho pulled you into a hug and you wrapped your arms around him, slowly feeling better.

"Its ok baby. You are alright now." He consoled.

You pulled back and tears tugged at your eyes, as you recalled your nightmare.

Minho led you out and you sat on the bed. He sat on his knees on the carpet in front of you.

"Baby... Look at me. Tell me what happened in the dream. You will feel better if you let it out. Tell me." He said, taking your hands into his bigger ones and squeezing gently.

"In the nightmare... We had our baby. We just had our first baby. A healthy baby boy. Only thing is he was born with blue hair and all the doctors and my parents were saying how it was abnormal and how it would lead to health problems for our baby in the future. I... How could they say that? Is he not their grandson? How could they say that he will have health problems? They should be telling me that everything will be alright. Instead, they were saying health problems. What if that really happens to our baby Minho? I cant live with myself if anything happens to our baby... I wont be able...." You were ranting, when he stopped you by hugging you.

"Y/N! Honey... I got it. Sshh... Baby... We are not having a baby right now are we? Its not like you are pregnant and this dream scared you." He said, pulling back with a soft smile on his face

"But... I am pregnant right now." You said.

"What!? Oh.. Yes. You were pregnant in the dream. Yes." He said, his eyes widening for a second.

"Are you deaf? BOIIIII.... I said I am pregnant. For real! There is a baby inside me right now. Your baby." You said, before realising that you spit it out at him.

You looked at your husband, who looked so shook. His eyes were the widest you ever remembered them being and his lips were parted in shock.

"What... You are... You are pregnant?" He asked.

"Yes... I am going to be an Eomma and you are going to become an Appa soon Minho-ssi." You said, smiling and resting your hand on his cheek.

He held your hand tightly.

His teary eyes searched yours frantically and you just nodded.

"Oh my God!" He exclaimed, the biggest smile stretching on his face.

"I love you so much!" He said, hugging you tightly, his face warm against your belly. You ran your fingers through his hair, smiling.

He pulled back, just enough to pull your shirt up, before leaning in and kissing your belly.

"And I love you, my baby. You are perfect." He said.

He stood up and you hugged him, your head resting on his stomach. You felt Minho kiss the top of your head and pulled back, smiling.

"You are perfect too, momma. So perfect. Thank you so much for this amazing, beautiful, perfect gift jagiya!" He said, smiling.

"Well, I didn't do it alone. I had a little help." You said.

"Oh! Did you?" He said, chuckling.

"Yeah... Just a tablespoon of it." You said, giving him a teasing smile.

"Yeah you did." He agreed, giving a cheeky smile in return.

He bent forward and kissed you, his hands warm on your face. You kissed him back, happy. You fell back on the bed and he hovered on top of you, smiling.

He fell beside you and started talking.
"Oh! There is so much work to do. There is only one other bedroom and a store room in this house. Should we turn the store room into the nursery for the baby? NO! How can I do that to my own daughter? I will turn the bedroom into a nursery for our baby girl. Any guests can sleep in the store room. I dont give any cares. And I know we would think its better to buy all the toys beforehand. But trust me baby. Jonghyun hyung is going to buy half the toys for our girl and Jinki hyung will buy the rest. Taeminnie will get a playmate. Kekekekeke. Kibeomie is gonna buy an entire wardrobe for our baby and we will get healthy and tasty home cooked meals from Eomma everyday.  Actually, why dont you call your parents and ask them to come stay with us? The more, the merrier right? Oooooooh! What are we going to name our baby girl? I know we cant know for sure. But I feel like its going to be a girl and..." He ranted.

You just smiled at his excitement. You were happy to let him rant and talk how much ever he wanted to. You saw his hand lying very protectively on your lower belly and looped your fingers through his hand. 

He paused for a few seconds to smile at you and continued talking.

Parents and the cutest baby in making, you thought to yourself, smiling wide.