1. Love at first sight

Without a word

Joohyuk wore black hoodie over his white t-shirt and sweatpants as he also wore the black hat and went out from the hotel room. He walked around the downtown of Osaka to feel the nightlife of Osaka. At that time, he heard the voice which make him follow the sound. The girl singing voice, she was singing his favorite anime’s Ost, sparkle from Kimi no nawa.

He followed the sound as he saw a brunch of people crowded and he walked into the crowded as he saw a girl who has very fair skin. She was singing the song while playing guitar. Her voice is incredible as he was into her voice and listened deeply. The group was clapping loudly when her song ended as they also gave tips into her guitar bag. She got almost full bag of money because she is awesome.

Joohyuk also took out his wallet as he gave $300 with Jisoo’s visiting card to the guitar bag and left from the place quietly and went into the nearest bar to drink some whiskey.

“Oppa…I love you”

“SO HANDSOME”

The group of girls was screaming at the entrance of the airport as he went into the car with the help of his manager.

“Are we going home?”

The manager asked.

“Let’s go to company first. I think Jisoo will be there”

“Yes. Sir”

As soon as he reached to company, he rushed to Jisoo’s office.

“Why are you rushing? Coming straight from airport?”

He heard Jisoo’s clam voice as he nodded, and he seemed to look for something.

“What are you looking for?”

Jisoo asked.

“Where’s your phone?”

Joohyuk asked as Jisoo took out his phone from his pocket and gave it to Joohyuk.

“Open the password”

Jisoo opened it for him without complaining anything.

“Did a girl call you these days?”

Jisoo stood up from his desk as he took his phone back from Joohyuk’s hand and went to sit at the couch. Joohyuk joined with him on the couch.

“What did you mess?”

“I didn’t. I just helped your work”

Jisoo frowned.

“I mean I met with a girl at Osaka when I went to the bar at night. She was singing my favorite song on the street while playing guitar. Her voice is incredible as I followed where the voice came, and I saw the crowded. So, I walked into crowded and I saw her. She is really cute with very white skin and chubby cheek. I fell for her when I saw her smile. But I can’t go straight and talk to her since many people are around. If I do that, there will be many scandals next day on internet. Also, I don’t speak Japanese. So, I was thinking to give her the number she can contact but if I give mine, she won’t call me for sure. I got an idea and gave yours. I mean I just put your card into her guitar bag. You are CEO of JK entertainment and JK entertainment is where everyone wants to join so…”

“Cut off nonsense. So, you gave my card to her?”

Jisoo asked as Joohyuk nodded with grin.

“She didn’t contact you?”

Jisoo shook his head as Joohyuk felt disappointed.

“It’s impossible. I put it carefully in her guitar bag with $300. You missed it?”

“You gave $300 to a girl who sing on the street?”

Joohyuk nodded.

“Because she is awesome. It’s better than my dad giving his money to mistress anyway”

“Are you sure that she didn’t contact you?”

Joohyuk asked again.

“You already checked my phone”

“What should I do?”

Joohyuk asked with his tiny face.

“I am really in love with her. You know I can’t stop thinking about her since that day. I can still see her smile. You won’t understand anyway”

Joohyuk sighed out as he threw himself to the couch.

“I have to meet with your dad this evening for business meeting”

“Aish…I am leaving. By the way, don’t tell my dad that I am back”

Joohyuk stood up to leave as soon as he heard about his dad.

“Where are you going?”

“Of course, to your house. I can’t ruin my beautiful memories by fighting with them. Bye”

Joohyuk said as he left the office.

Joohyuk and Jisoo are best friend since young but they do have opposite style and behavior. Jisoo like to wear neat and gentleman style when Joohyuk like freestyle outfit. Jisoo is the youngest successful businessman in Korea. He started his business since he was 13 and now, he is CEO of JK entertainment which is one of the top entertainments in Korea. He is also attending MBA while working. On the other hand, Joohyuk is the opposite of Jisoo. He doesn’t do anything seriously with the reason of his family matter and he just spent his parent’s money. Since he fought a lot with his dad about not working anything properly, he did a contract with JK entertainment and does some modelling work. But he only does when he wants.