the only way.

her.

3. the only way.

doyeon had decided whilst yoojung was out she would talk to the only people she knew were in relationships.

she decided to talk to chungha, sejeong, nayoung and kyulkyung. and sohye tagged along seeing as it they were the only people in the dorms.

”whats this about?” chungha asked for all of them.

doyeon took a deep breath. usually she wasnt afraid to talk about her crush on yoojung. but seeing as she wanted to talk about what to do about it before it turned into an obsession.

”i need to get over yoojung and i need to do it quickly.” doyeon said this sternly and it shocked everyone else. doyeon kept going.

”if im not careful it will become an obsession and i dont want to ruin my relationship with her. i came to you guys because your the only people i can trust. please, help me.”

the girls were shocked but they could see doyeon was in desperate need of their help so they offered to help her.

”do you have anyone ideas of any way to get over her?” nayoung asked. 

doyeon was going to pretend she didnt know any ideas but she did have an idea. 

and boy it was going to hurt her and yoojung more than anything.

”to avoid her.” doyeon said this with no emotion at all on the outside. but her brain was screaming and was crying but she knew this had to be done.

as if the tension wasnt high enough, the whole room went silent at doyeons comment and the girls had a shocked look on their faces.

”doyeon... shes your best friend. you both know eachover better than anyone.” kyulkyung blurted out

”i know” 

“doyeon you know how much this would hurt her.” sejeong said worriedly.

”i know.”

”doyeon, you realise the decision your making?” sohye decided to join in.

”yes.”

everyone took their turns making comments about this decision only to be met with...

”YES I KNOW I UNDERSTAND. THIS IS GONNA HURT US BOTH BUT ITS THE ONLY WAY TO GET OVER THIS AND LET HER BE HAPPY.” doyeon screamed this out. tears rolling down her face.

everyone was shocked and lent out a shoulder for doyeon to cry on.

”are you sure about this?” chungha calmly asked.

”yes, its the only way.” doyeon was sure this would help.

the girls then had a meeting in the morning and promised not to let yoojung know anything.