Mute

Mute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 am. 

Momo was just staring at the paper she's holding. 

She can't sleep. It was still bothering her. How can she do that? What happened? 

She was full of questions and s going around her head. 

She lift her hand to finally write. 

It will be hard for her but she needs to. That's the only way she can tell everything. Pen and paper. She's not good expressing herself to other people, to her friends but she can write it down. All..

She sighed. 

Dear Sana,

First of all im not okay. Seems funny right? What you see deceives you. What your eyes can see is just the outer part, you can't see what's really inside here. Im broken, im sad. Why? You promised. You promised that we'll be happy together. You tricked my innocent mind that you will grow old with me. Where are you now? Being happy in front of me not minding my presence? Being happy in other person's arms, smiling and laughing like what you used to do with me? I know you're not dumb but you prove it wrong. Dumber than any dumbest person. You're asking me, mad at me treating you cold, open your eyes please!! Its better! You left me after all then coming back with another! Where are your promises? Where are those golden memories you said that you'll treasure forever? Did you dumped it in the trash, burn it like it was nothing?! Wake up!! Please stop!! Please stop bothering my thoughts and my emotions its been months now! Im begging you please!! I need to rest.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter