Under The Soft Pinky Blanket [Drabble]

Under The Soft Pinky Blanket [Drabble]

Sungmin blinked his eyes when he heard thunder roaring in umpteenth time that night. It was almost past midnight, and he thought that he is the only one who didn't sleep yet. The never-stop-sounded-like thunders was the thing that bother him so much. He usually fine with thunder, but if you listened to it more and more, it is become kind of annoying.

He jolted when he felt something sneaked around under his blanket. He was panic at the moment, but then he felt a fingers tugged at his pajama. The trembled fingers.

"H-hyung..." called thatΒ something.

"O-oh? Kyuhyunie?" he felt dumbfounded when he realized it was just his dongsaeng. Kyuhyun then nodded his head as the answer.

"You were awake?" Sungmin turn his back so he could face the little boy. He saw Kyuhyun shooked his head and more curling his body like a ball because loosing his tug at Sungmin's pajama.

"So you are awaken? Must be the thunder, right?" Sungmin know very well that Kyuhyun is very sensitive, scared, and hate thunder more than everything in the world (that was Kyuhyun's statement everytime someone ask). So, he simply made a space for the seven years old boy to rest his body comfortably on his small bed. He then pull the blanket up until their necks.

"It's okay, hyung is here. I will protect you from those thunder. Now sleep, okay?" Sungmin his hair softly until Kyuhyun didn't feel his body trembeled badly anymore. He, then, felt his eyelids demanding to be closed.

The gentle of Sungmin's , the warmth of his pinky blanket, the sounds of thunder that slowly changed to his hyung's breathe... everything was driving Kyuhyun safely into his dream world. Well, it was the only things he needed in the worse night like this.