frogs with teeth

bigbang is a bigmess
Please log in to read the full chapter

It starts with a neon shirt and an unusually bright colored jacket, and it doesn't get any better than that. (Or, in other words, why Seungri doesn't wear neon casual wear.)

"You must really be sad Seungri-ah," Jiyong says. He reaches over to feel the fabric of Seungri's shirt. Cotton, how very Seungri-typical. "You never wear bright clothing, much less neon clothing unless someone forces you to."

"I was channeling you," Seungri mumbles. "Fake it til you make it and bite anyone who comes close. Like a frog."

Jiyong squawks. Offended. "A frog?!"

"A poisonous frog," Seungri affirms, like he thought it would make that any better. It did, just a little, but Jiyong's not gonna admit that. 

"Yah, frogs don't bite!" Jiyong protests. "They don't have even teeth!" (A/N: note to self, don't search it up.)

"Stop insulting frogs hyung," Seungri shakes his head. "Of course they have teeth, how else do they chew?"

"Really?" Jiyong asks, suddenly less certain of his knowledge about frogs. Which... doesn't exactly amount to much. 

"Of course," Seungri says confidently. To be honest he doesn't actually really know if frogs have teeth either, but they had to, right? Fish had teeth, eels had teeth, why couldn't frogs have teeth? "Just ask Youngbae-hyung."

Youngbae, who knows for fact that frogs don't have teeth, replies: "Yep. Frogs have teeth." Sometimes, Youngbae just wants to see the world burn. 

Jiyong's face dawns with enlightenment; a mixture of horror and awe. He never knew frogs had teeth! (A/N: they don't.)

You learn new things everyday, Jiyong guesses. He's slightly unnerved by this new discovery because the thought of it sounds a bit horrifying but nature works in mysterious ways; so who was Jiyong to criticize? "Do you think they ever bite their tongues?" he asks.

Seungri shrugs. "Probably."

Daesung, who was around the corner the wh

Please log in to read the full chapter