1 Orphanage

The One That Getaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His head pounding. He cannot think. Jiwon and Jinah. Chanyeol sighed. He didn’t aware that someone approaching him. 

 

“Here drink this. You haven’t sleep properly for two days already” His friends offer him a cup of coffee.

 

“Thanks Soo” Chanyeol grab the coffee from Kyungsoo hands and look into the cup.

 

How baby Jiwon? What he eat since Yoora noona not around anymore. Jiwon is just 6 month and still feeding.

 

Jinah? The shy girl. Always be protective over his brother. How are they?

 

“Hey are you okay?”

 

“I don’t know. I-“

 

The office sound so silence. Both of them in a deep thought.

 

“How they can do that to them? They just a kids” Chanyeol sighed for nth time.

 

“It just a procedure Yeol. I know you hurting look at them at Orphanage. But thats how its work.” Kyungsoo look at the tall man beside him.

 

“Its to cruel. They just lost their parents and now they stay with strangers. Stupid procedure. Stupid rules!” Chanyeol frowned.

 

“I don’t know man. Its not like you can just married any body” The shortman throwing his thought.

 

“Urgh. I miss them.” Chanyeol drink his coffee.

 

“Wait.” Kyungsoo stopped. He just got a brilliant idea.

 

“What? You know someone can change the procedure? I can pay them” Chanyeol sound excited.

 

“No, but I think I can find you a fake husband?” Kyungsoo look at Chanyeol suggestively.

 

“What? How?!” Chanyeol raise his voice. Kyungsoo hush him.

 

“Register for marriage! I will ask him. I think he will agree” Kyungsoo unlock his phone and texting someone.

 

“We will meet him in 30 minute” Kyungsoo wink.

 

“What?” Chanyeol don’t understand.

 

“Come on!” Kyungsoo stand and hurrily go to the parking lot. Chanyeol follow the smaller.

 

~

“Umm, I wonder what Kyungsoo want” Baekhyun keep his phone away and wipe the counter since the last customer already left.

 

“Hyung, can I have chocolate milkshake?” A young boy sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter