Final

Wrong Guy

 

                Yoochun arrived at his apartment just in time. Just a small crack at the door was enough to make even just a tiny whiff of the savory smell coming from his kitchen reach his nose. He’s here, he tells himself while smiling.

                He opened the door wide and a blast of flavors welcomed him. This was home to him, his second home. The first one is with his mom and Yoohwan, the second is there in his apartment where he could eat Jaejoong’s cooking which he made all for himself.

                With a wide grin plastered on his face, Yoochun almost pounced on Jaejoong who was busy stirring the ddeokguk he was cooking. But just then, Jae turned , and Yoochun and he were face to face. Yoochun’s ecstatic smile was quickly wiped off his face once he saw Jae’s perfect brows knit together, his lips pursed and his eyes glaring. He didn’t particularly know the reason why Jae was so upset.

                He tilted his head to the side, “What’s the matter?”

                “You tell me!”

                “Tell you what?” Yoochun’s eyes screamed confusion and panic. Jae didn’t usually get mad at him. The last time was when Junsu touched him a little too far. But he got forgiven right away when he tried his very best to cook kimchi jjigae for Jae. This look was scarier to Yoochun, though.

                “Don’t act all innocent to me, young man! It’s not like you’re innocent looking at all in those photos!” Jae scoffed and turned his back on Yoochun. He continued stirring the ddeokguk he was cooking, albeit too hard because some of the soup were splattering out of the cooking pot.

                “Photos? What photos?! I don’t know what you’re talking about!”

                “What photos, you say?! You sure like to play dumb, huh, Park Yoochun?!” Jaejoong tried his best to interrogate him calmly but Chun’s I-know-nothing-look pissed him off. He screamed his words to Yoochun’s face, which didn’t have the slightest look of comprehension.

                “Jae, calm down. I’m telling you, I don’t know what you’re talking about. Now, if you just calm down a little and tell me calmly what it is that’s ticking you off, then I might know what you’re trying to accuse me with.” Yoochun sat down at the stool next to the kitchen counter and patted the empty stool beside him, gesturing Jae to come near him and seat.

                “Ahhh chinchaa this guy..” Jae murmured while looking up and puffing air from his mouth. “Arasseo.”

                “There! Now tell me, what is it, huh?”

                “No, Chun, tell me. Who was the girl? Who was the ex-girlfriend? Who’s that who’s blackmailing you? IswearIwillcuta,” Jae blurted out in his anger.

                “Whoa, whoa. Slow down! Hmm… So, you’re telling me that you saw that JTBC article about the photos, huh?”

                “So, it really is you?” Jae’s eyes widened. He was shocked and mad; he gripped the apron he was wearing with his right fist.

                “Ani! Aniya! It wasn’t me! Didn’t you read, our management already released an official statement about it! They even want to file a case against JTBC! Ahhh chinchaa this guy..” Yoochun shook his head. He should know better! Yoochun screamed his frustration in his head. He didn’t want to aggravate the situation by getting mad as well.

                “YA! Don’t you even dare mock me, Park Yoochun! If it really wasn’t you, then why did they use your photo, huh? Huh?!”

                Yoochun thought hard. He didn’t have the slightest clue as well. “Mmmaybe because I’m sooo y..?” Yoochun tried to act oblivious and did a semi-y wink. Jae’s tensed face started to relax; he couldn’t help it if Chun’s derpface was funny. But he tried to contain himself from laughing; he was still mad.

                Jae slapped Chun’s lap. “Tsk. You and your y !”

                Yoochun smiled. But he was still unsure whether Jae will finally let go of the issue.

                “But seriously though! Please contain your uality! Sometimes you look all derpy, most of the time, you act all godly. I won’t even be shocked when people really start to believe that it was you in those photos!”

                “Psh, oh, please, Jae! Between the two of us, you’re the god! A mere glance from you will make any, ANY person have your babies, male or female!”

                “Have you even seen your individual member version of Wrong Number, Chun? You’re practically asking the viewer to you up!”

                Chun snorted.

                “But, seriously Chun.  You better tell your ex-girlfriends to stay the hell back or else they all have to deal with me.”

                Yoochun made a loud gulp, audible enough for Jaejoong to hear. Jae smiled a devious smile.

                Yoochun snickered. Jae couldn’t hold it in anymore so he just laughed out loud. Yoochun joined him and soon the apartment was filled with the delicious scent and sound of love.