two

You In my dreams

Momo had just gotten out of the shower and had expected to see her roommate Sana out of bed because her classes started in roughly 45 minutes, so she’d have to get up now of she wanted to get a shower in before heading out

 

“Sana wake up.” Momo said softly as she gently rubbed Sana’s shoulder.

 

No response.

 

Momo tried again but this time with a bit more force against the younger girls shoulder.

 

“Sana wake up!” Momo said this a bit louder in hopes of waking up the younger girl, but to no avail. Momo then grabbed Sana’s covers and took them off her body causing the younger girl to let out a small groan of detest before rolling over and opening her eyes.

 

“Mhm.. Momo what was that for..?” Sana muttered out with her voice groggy from just waking up.

 

“Sana your classes start in like half an hour” Momo stated this nonchalantly while giving the girl a neutral expression “If I were you I’d shower like right now so you can get to class on time.” Momo then placed Sana’s blanket back on her bed and walked out of the dorm heading to her own classes. With that Sana jumped out of bed and got into the shower to hopefully be able to make it on time.

 

As Sana was making her way to her class she bumped into a raven-haired girl who was a bit shorter than her, Sana had just half shouted quick apologies as she kept running to her class. Sana made it to her english class on time and she saw the same girl she bumped into earlier, she wanted to make conversation but didn’t want it to be awkward so she avoided that ordeal. By the time class was done Sana wanted to just go home and sleep so she bolted out of the classroom.

 

Somehow Sana had managed to run into a door whilst trying to leave the building, she doubled over holding her forehead in pain for a bit before she barely heard faint footsteps coming her way.

 

“Um..Are you ok? I heard a thud so I came over to see what happened..” a quiet and soft voice said from behind her, Sana started to giggle at the situation she was in because she knew she looked rather silly right now 

 

“Oh! I-I’m ok I just.....kinda sorta walked into the door here..” Sana mumbled the last part because she was feeling very embarrassed on what she just said and started to nervously laugh again, Sana felt herself start to blush at the other girls gaze “I’m just really clumsy sometimes hehe” Sana almost face palmed at how cringy she sounded.

 

Sana didn’t notice that the girl was kneeled down beside her until she looked over to see her now standing offering her hand to help Sana up she took the girls hand letting out a small “thank you” as she got up and dusted herself off Sana then gave the raven-haired girl an bright but embarrassed smile.

 

“Well I’ll see you around!” Sana felt like she said this very awkwardly as she ran off to avoid further embarrassing herself,

“God of all the people to find me after walking into a door, it just HAS to be some pretty girl who I also bumped into in the morning...” Sana groaned this to herself quietly as she was walking to her dorm.

 

Once Sana got to her dorm she plopped down onto her bed and fell asleep, she found herself at the entrance to the library in her dream without knowing why she was there she walked into the library. Sana knew this dream she’s had it before she made her way over to a table in the back and sat beside a girl who had raven hair she couldn’t see her face, nor could she hear her voice properly but nonetheless Sana had always enjoyed this dream. Even though she had no idea who this was she felt comfortable talking to them even if it was all just a dream, a very real feeling dream that is.