Chapter 41 - Fate

I Saw That

 

“Do you… l-love me?”

 

That was exactly what he always wanted to know since a long time ago, way before everything took place. Even at the moment, Myungsoo didn't really know how exactly your feeling toward him was. And he didn't want to leave this world without having an answer. He needed to ask before it's too late; or else he's afraid that he would haunt you forever. Myungsoo liked the thought of haunting you though; that meant he could be with you anytime and anywhere.

I'm starting to lose my mind, he thought.

You, on the other hand, was already buried too deep in your grief. The thought of losing Myungsoo had started to kill your heart softly. The world was so unfair. Now that one misery had gone, another misery came in a worse form. Why is it so hard for you to be happy? You started wondering about what kind of sin you might have done in your past life, now that you found your life was beyond miserable. It's a mess.

 

"I love you, Myungsoo. I always do." You were unable to avoid your eyes from watering. Another bead of tear rolled down your cheek.

Myungsoo collected all the remaining energy on his body to make that one simple gesture he always loved to do; he wanted to wipe your precious tears. But he was too weak. He barely could lift his hand. He was barely even able to feel his feet. That was the first and might be the last time you saw Myungsoo in such helpless state. And of course, you hated what you saw.

 

Therefore, Myungsoo could only smile. He felt relieved now.

 

"C-can I ask you o-one more t-thing?" Myungsoo's voice became weaker and weaker. Myungsoo was surprised as he felt tears rolling down his own cheeks. Both of you knew that the time was near.

"Anything, Myungsoo." You held Myungsoo tighter on your arms. You couldn't let him go. You never could.

"Kiss m-me. Please." Myungsoo's breath became more uneven than it already was.

 

Without wasting any more time, you crushed your lips against Myungsoo's. You pulled his neck so his face was closer to yours. You tilted your head a bit to get a better angle of his now chapped lips. Myungsoo was really cold, literally; you could feel it on his complexion. Myungsoo loved the way you moved them lips --if only he could kiss you back since he was now too weak to do so.

He was still grateful though. At least the last thing he could taste with his tongue was something sweet --your lips.

"Thank you." He managed to whisper before he finally closed his eyes, smiling. You closed your eyes as well, letting the tears made their way out from your already swollen eyes.

 

 

 

 

That was when your world turned upside down for the second time.

 

 

 

 

"What now?"

 

When you opened your eyes, Myungsoo wasn't there. You were hugging the air; you were hugging no one, nothing. It was like a completely different place, or even different world. That was crazy, but considering that your life had been way crazier than anything, you weren't surprised.

It was foggy. You barely could see anything clearly. The only thing in your mind was to at least find out where you were, since finding a way out sounded much more difficult.

 

"____-ah..."

Someone was calling your name. The voice was ridiculously familiar. You stopped or a while to look for the voice's source. But it was no use. You shrugged and continued walking anyway.

"____-ah..."

Now it's been the second time you heard the whisper and you started shivering. That was unusual. That was scary. You turned around to see whether someone's following you. But there was no one except you.

"Who's that?" You yelled at whoever it was. It's starting to get on your nerve.

 

 

 

"Who are you? Don't you remember?"

 

 

 


 

a/n:

 

tadah!

i'm a troll. who are you guys?

lololol

 

okay i'm on another crack lol

 

oh and omg asdfghjkllkjhgfsdfghjkl 4000+ views?!

that's crazy! awesome!

/throws confetti/

 

don't forget to subscribe and leave your comment as always :)