Chapter 22 - Minseok and Suho

I Saw That

He didn't know that the night could be any darker. Being dragged by his bestfriend to this kind of place in the middle of the night, he had no choice but to follow. He had no idea where these steps would bring him to. He couldn't see anything either. Only his friend got the flashlight.

"Seriously Minseok-ah, where are we heading?" He finally spoke up.

They had been walking through this place where bushes were everywhere, trees were standing still around them. The cicadas were crying, sending shivers down his spine. What could be scarier than this? He didn't know.

"Just shut up and walk."

 

But the other man shrugged and stopped. "How the hell can I just shut up and walk when we're walking in this forest, in this f*ucking mountain, not knowing any single ing thing?" He just yelled and let out his anger. He didn't usually get mad, but when he did, he would just simply spit everything out, not even bother to watch his language.

"And that, Minseok. We're not walking. We're ing climbing!"

"Geez, calm down." This man he called Minseok patted his shoulder. "We'll get there soon. Trust me, it's a shortcut." Minseok grabbed his arm and forced him to start moving.

"Soon, your ." He muttered. Minseok pretended not to hear that and just kept moving forward, lighting up the path in front of him with his one and only flashlight.

Well, Minseok wasn't wrong anyway. They were finally there, in less than five minutes. "Told ya." Minseok grinned. There they were, on the top of the mountain. They could see the whole Seoul from up there. It was indeed a very beautiful view.

 

 

He was still trying to catch his breath. He gotta admit that he was one weak person. His body just couldn't handle this kind of activity. While Minseok, his breath had gone back to its normal pace and he's now lying on the grass beside him, smiling widely.

"You okay, grandpa?" Minseok grinned, insulting him.

"Minseok-ah!" He turned his head toward Minseok and playfully strangled his neck. Or, to be exact, it was supposed to be playful. But his grip turned out to be stronger than it should be.

"Ya! I... Can't... Brea..."

He immediately loosened it and laughed so hard that he cried. Minseok got up and his neck. "Dude, that wasn't funny." He was still laughing. "Minseok-ah, you looked so... ahahahahaha..." He was so cracked up that he couldn't even finish his sentence.

"You know what, you're sometimes scary."

The laughter had finally stopped. His mind had settled down and he started to gain back his sanity. He turned his head to Minseok and dropped what seemed to be a genuine smile. "Was that a compliment?"

"Yeah... Whatever, Suho. Whatever..."

 

 

 

 

 

What was that?

 

 

 

 

 

You opened your eyes and found yourself wrapped by Myungsoo's arm, face on his chest, under his comfy white blanket on your bed. You stirred a bit, causing Myungsoo to wake up. But his eyes felt so heavy that he could only open half of them. Well at least... he was trying to wake up.

"____-ah?" You got up and chuckled, seeing his adorable face. Myungsoo in the morning was just the cutest thing ever.

"What are you laughing at?" He innocently asked.

"Well that should be 'whom are you laughing at' not 'what'..." You smiled gently and his hair. He took your hand and put it on his cheek. You blushed a bit by his action.

"Hoaaaahmmmm..." He let go of your hand as he yawned and stretched his arms forward. "I think I know the answer..." He giggled. Myungsoo finally gained some energy to get up and now he's sitting on your bed, right beside you.

 

 

"Myungsoo-ya..." You started the conversation, "I had another dream."

Myungsoo immediately placed his both his hands on your cheeks, turning your head so that now you're facing him. "Who was it? What did you see, ____-ah? What?" You looked at his curious face... which turned out to be quite a funny sight for you. Your sudden burst of laughter really surprised him.

"Calm down, it's kinda different this time..." You let out some more laughter before you continue.

 

 

 

"I think we got a clue."

 

 

 


Honestly I had no idea what to name those characters. So I just randomly picked up names and voila...

We had Minseok and Suho.

LOL

I'm an Exotic too anywaaay RLAB

 

Oh and sorry for the cursings ^^

 

Don't forget to comment and subscribe~

More and more things will be disclosured soon ㅋㅋㅋ