Friend's Night Out

Friend's Night Out

Bing 
A ring from Cecelia phone indicating a message that came through. Busy with her work, she reached out for her phone. Grunting as her work had been slowed down, but soon the frown turns into a wide grin when she saw the person's name


'Yongyong
Hey, you wanna go out? Im bored af. Let's go to Lotte World'

'Oh dang, Chanyong is so cute.. but I had tons of work to do but I love lotte world' She said to herself as she reads the text. Feeling bad for Chanyong who always asking her out but got denied. Her finger were dancing on the phone screen just as she type her reply. Then she continues her work.

'Chanyong-ah, im sorry, im very busy'

         After a while, she decided to take a break. Looking at the watch on her computer. It is already 3.00 pm, yet Chanyong still did not reply. She then stretches herself in her sit. "Oh man, I've worked on that project for hours now. 3 pm already? Hmm" She said to herself, she paused for a while to look at her phone. And nothing, no new text, no calls, no nothing. This makes her slightly annoyed and anxious at the same time. "Why isn't he replying yet?" She said frustrated. She walked out of her office room. Straight to the kitchen, grabbing any snack she could find on the shelves and then her phone goes off. She quickly goes to her office and grabbed her phone and dashes out to the kitchen again. Now she is sitting on the stool and turn on her phone, to read the text

'Yongyong
Sorry for the late replies, I need to run some errand. Are you still busy? You should take a break'

       What Chanyong said got her thinking for awhile. It is true that she rarely go out nowadays. With her busy schedules and non-stop new project, she just couldn't take a break. Now that one of her co-worker had left, she is even more busy. 'I mean I always reject him..' She thought for some time. At that instant, she quickly turn to her phone and type to reply Chanyong text

'Alright, I'll go with you. I'm gonna wear jeans, cool?'

        She looked at her phone screen for a while before pressing send. She think about how excited Chanyong must be, this is the first time in 4 months that they going to meet up. She can't wait to just let everything behind for the night. After all, it is a Friday night, and would not go to work tomorrow

'yongyong
Cool, im gonna pick you up at 6.'

         Soon after receiving the text, Cecelia quickly go through her wardrobe to pick out some outfit to wear that would look cool and keep her warm later at night. Since she doesn't want to be catch a cold this fall, because she had an important meeting next Wednesday. She doesn't want to skip on a her major project meeting. Just as the time is almost 6, Cecelia hurriedly wear her shoes and get out of her house. She is lucky that the elevator is near to the house, so she wouldn't have to walk much. Pressing the button to go down, she waits and get in as soon as the door is open. After reaching the ground floor, she walks out to wait for Chanyong at the bus stops.

          Cecelia is waiting for Chanyong outside her apartment compound. After a while, a dusty black Honda car stops in front of her and started honking at her. Knowing that it is Chanyong, she walked inside his car while closing her ear. Slamming the door as she enters. "What the hell dude?" Cecelia asked, obviously annoyed by Chanyong act, honking loudly in public spaces. "It's not like I'm blind or deaf!" She continues to nag at Chanyong. She pulled the seatbelt and hover it over her chest and settle down. Tugging her clothes slightly to fix her clothes.

"Yeah, sorry bout that, I'm just slightly impatient." He replied as a smiled show across his face, trying to joke around with Cecelia, to which Cecelia replied with an eyeroll. After Cecelia had settled down, he continues his drive.


"Man, it's been so long I haven't gone outside." Cecelia express her thought, feeling happy that she finally can chill out instead of working all night long like she used to. Change is good once in a while for her.

"You're so busy, that's why.. so how's work for ya?" Chanyong asked, trying to know how his bestfriend doing at work. Since he never worked so hard as his work is not a hard and time consuming work.

"Well, other than tons of new project, I guess nothing much... So, you know, my boss is so annoying lately, he always ask me to do stuff since Dianne left...." Cecelia then continues to ramble about thing that had happened at work. Chanyong just listen silently, trying to comprehend all of the words that he didn't understand. 

"That's rough, no wonder you rarely go out now, at least you used to have some social life before." He responds feeling bad for her, because she has to work so hard as a graphic designer for games. While he's just sitting down and sort stuff. After the catching up time and story, Cecelia suddenly remember something, 

"So do you have the tix?" She asked, worried she might have to wait forever to get the entry ticket since its night because Cecelia really hated waiting and standing up for a long time. When Chanyong didn't answer, she got anxious and stared at him like she was going to eat him if he said no

"Relax bro, I brought it yesterday, to go with my friend-"

"A girl?" Cecelia quickly cut Chanyong off before he managed to finish his sentences. She just don't like the idea of Chanyong and girl. Clearly Chanyong knew about this slight possessive manner of hers and reply that it is a boy. "Oh, okay, cool. Whoever that did this to you is pretty not cool" Cecelia responds in relief knowing its not a girl, she quickly change the topic so it doesn't seem like she is jealous and trying to control herself from cursing the person that cancel the plan. 

Because it's clear that the ticket is paid by Chanyong, and the person just wasted his money and didn't ended up coming. This makes her feel good that she didn't declined Chanyong's invitation. Just imagination the money that he lost to initially enjoy himself and ended up not doing it.

          After 30 minutes of ride, they finally arrived at the parking lot of Latte World. "we're arrived" Chanyong said in such joyful tone that tickles Cecelia's heart, excited to go out with his bestfriend after a whole. He get out of the car and pat the back of his jean and checking his bags making sure that everything they needed is there. 

 They both walked in together and Chanyong passes Cecelia her ticket to pass the security check. After they enter the place. Cecelia eyes dilated in excitement as she saw so many great rides and bright light of the sign. Her inner kid has been unleash. She really liked swing rides,pirate ship and her ultimate favourite is crazy roller coaster.

"Ahhh, this is amazing!" She said, so exhilarated and started skipping in joy. Chanyong just laugh at her childish side, he knew that she really likes ride. They were walking and suddenly Cecelia stopped, Chanyong didn't realize that she stopped until he looked around and saw Cecelia way behind him. He walked toward her. 

 "Oit! What's up" Chanyong asked, concerned to why she suddenly stopped walking until he looked at the thing Cecelia is looking, a 52 meter high drop tower. He knows now, that she really wanted to do it. And he continued "Bruh, we are not-"

"Oh yes, we are" She then dragged Chanyong to the waiting line and Chanyong shaking his head, he's not Terrified by height, but a drop tower isn't his cup of tea. Standing in line his heart is pounding 100 km/h. He suddenly said "hey, Do we have to? I don't like it! Its so highh!" whinning because he doesn't want to be on that ride.

"You are so not manly! Come on, you're not gonna die!"

"What if I died? There IS a case you know!" He backed up a little, emphasizing on 'There is a case' to show that he don't want to go on that ride.

"Bruh, are you kidding me? You bring me here!" Cecelia said, raising her voice slighty, with a mixed of annoyance with Chanyong seemingly childish attitude.

"Yeah, but I don't want this!!"

"Oooh, 'I'm not afraid of height' right" She said, mocking and teasing him because he always boast about him not afraid of height back then. The awkward silent pause causes Cecelia to laugh and continue to bribe him with food, while patting his back she said "Oh come on, I'll buy you food later~~ Man up!!" This causes Chanyong sigh before giving in.

 The line before them is getting shorter, and shorter until its time for them to ride it. Chanyong gulped as he walked to the seat. After the harness being securely locked, he closes his eyes not wanting to accept reality before he screams so loudly after being "thrown" to the air

          After they finished the terrifying tower, he quickly take his stuff from the box and run out of the ride as he waited for Cecelia to come out. Feeling dizzy, he hold the handrail until Cecelia come at him, laughing and having the beat time of her life, seeing him in not-so-good condition, she asked "Are you okay?", 

To which Chanyong reply with simple nod. He then started walking like a drunk person, swaying from left to right, he hold her hand, this in return causes Cecelia to flinch a bit before holding his hand tighter to give the support

 "You sure you okay? We can sit for a while" she said, taking them both to sit on the bench. "You are so weak" she laughed at him. 'Ahh, why is my heart beating so fast? Is it because the adrenaline or him holding my hand, we never hold hand before, aishh!! Prolly just the adrenaline from the ride, you idiot!' she said to herself

           After resting they both settled down, and heart rate going down, they started walking when they saw a western food restaurant. They both stopped in front of the restaurant thinking whether or not they should go, Chanyong smile when he remembers her promise to buy him food, bravely said "Hey, I'm hungry" to which she reply "So what" coldly, not wanting to waste money though she also hungry. She clearly forgotten about the promises. 

"You promise to buy me food, I'm hungry, so let's go" Chanyong said, her face expression change  before she face palmed at herself, before she could even reply Chanyong drag her in and orders a food, she surrenders and orders food for herself as well, she paid looking very grumpy and brings their food to their seat. "Thanks for the treats" he said smiling and giggling.

 "You are very much welcome". They later continue to seat in silence and peace, enjoying the food. Finished eating they walked out the restaurant. They were walking around when Chanyong suddenly hold Cecelia hands again, making her feel somewhat bothered but happy at the same time.

          Chanyong kept holding her hand throughout the night, he takes her hand and they stopped in front of a cotton candy stall, he buys for both of them, letting go of Cecelia hand for a moment to take the candy and passed it to her. They were quite silent before the candy guy said "You two are the cutest couple" and smiled to them after handing the second cotton candy, they were just laughing at the comment that took them by surprised. 

 Now they were eating cotton candy while walking, they continue to talk about their life and their problems. By now, they were not riding any ride or something, just catching up and listen to each other story. They were enjoying their times together, when suddenly Chanyong interrupts her.

"Hey, ummm, I wanna ask you something" Chanyong looked into her eyes, said hesitantly, afraid he might get negative response. He then hold her hands. Making Cecelia curious, she reply " What is it??", taking this as his green light,he continues to say "You know, we've known each other for quite sometime now, like what? Its been 6 years now?", Cecelia nodded her head, listening to him carefully. 

'This could mean a lot of things, good and bad,oh gosh I hope its good and not bad news like he's going to move out or he has a sick,oh god, he's not having cancer, isn't he?' her internal monoloque, causes her to have mild panic attack.

"I.... I... I really want you to be my girlfriend, will you?" He said stuttering the word, looking at her in fear of rejection, waiting for her answer. Cecelia on the other hand, was so shocked when Chanyomg ask that question, she do have slight crush on him, did not think he would like her back. Her jaw dropped in happiness when she heard the question, she surely wanted to scream but cannot because they are in the public place. 

 Her immediate response was to kiss him on his lips very quick, holding his check, while tiptoeing due to the height difference.

             Chanyong was so shocked with the sudden kiss, he draw back a little bit. After she let go, she then answer the question very excitedly "YESSS!! YES I DO!", happy with the answer he hold her waist to bring them closer, they inch closer to each other faces before their lips met and they both closes their eyes. It was soft and sweet at first, full of lovingness, but soon they were hungry for something they didn't understand.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, his hand roaming everywhere on her back. He slide his tongue out, in which she responded with parting her lips and letting his tongue explore her. She pulled away for a second to take some air, looking into his eyes, before whispeing into his ears "Did I tell you, you look extra fine today" A moment later she found his lips again, dancing with their mouth.

        They pulled back after the intense kissing, "You know, I always liked you back then" Chanyong said, reminiscing the good ol' day, Cecelia laugh and reply "Wow, now that's determination". They continue to play the ride and watching the shows, holding hand the entire times and having fun. After having the good times they went back home, happily.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: gahh, this is my first long fanfic, i hope this one is not boring (ό‿ὸ)ノ. If there's a grammar error, im sorry, english isn't my native language :;(∩'﹏'∩);: . I tried to use a lot of 'technique' like a monoloque, the text and stuff. Please do leave a comment and upvote (if you like it) (≧∇≦*)