A Cold Rainy Day

A Cold Rainy Day

 It is raining cat and dog here in Seoul, where the two love-bird couple live together. For the first time they had the whole day for themselves because both of the have hectic schedule, with Jonghwan being an idol and June as accountant.

       "Good thing we didn't have any plan right?' Jonghwan asked June, while handing her a hot chocolate made by him "yeah, we can spend time, being lazy" she laugh. 

           They are all cozy and warm with the heater on and a cup of hot chocolate in their hand. June was reading a book by window where there is a semi big ledge that allow people to sit and warped around in beige faux fur blanket. She always do that during rainy season, she just love the way the droplets of rain water is running down the window.

               She was so into the book she was reading, which is 'For One More Day' written by Mitch Albom, that's her 34 times reading that book already, it makes the book almost worn off. When jonghwan suddenly kissed her on the cheek, taking her back into the real world.

      "You're so absorbed by the book that I cant help but to kiss you" Jonghwan said and he sat across her .

      "You really liked that book, don't you? I always saw you with it" he continued. "Yeah, if my counting is right, I read it about 30 something already, I lost track of it though" she said while laughing at the fact that that is her 30 something times readng the book.The room went silence as they are doing their own things, Jonghwan is watching the scenery and June with her book.

               "Why are you looking at me like that?" Jonghwan asked when he realize that June is staring at him and not reading the book. "Nothing, your eyes are just too charming" she paused for awhile and suddenly she puts her book away and dropped her blanket.

    "June?" Jonghwan asked, a slightly worried look shows on his face, weirded out by his girlfriend act. When suddenly his hand is grabbed and June dragged him out to the elevator. 

          "Where are we going?" he asked. The answer he got is disappointing as June only smile and kiss his cheek. It wasn't only when the elevator went to the rooftop that he understand what she wanted.

               "Hwannie~ let's dance under the rain!" she shrieked in excitement as she ran under the rain, drenching her clothes and hair. Jonghwan wasn't a fan of this idea but since his girlfriend is so happy and excited, he just went with it. She were unning in circle and her arms out with her eyes closed. Jonghwan then take her arms and put it around his neck and he put his hands on June's hip and close his eyes to slow dancing to the sound of the rain.

        Soon after, Jonghwan opens his eyes to see his beautiful girlfriend is so calm and peace, he then put his hand on her chin slowly bring it closer to his face and kissed her. It was sweet and soft at first, then she parted her lips allowing his tongue to enter. They were fighting for dominance and Jonghwan let her win. June break the kiss to get some air and a string of salive connecting them together, and Jonghwan take control, his tongue battling with June's tongue,while his hand roaming all over June's body and he pulls her closer to him and his body heat is keeping her feeling all warm and cozy.

       They break the kiss and the rain is slowing down, they were panting so hard because the kiss is so hot and they looked at each other eyes and June smile while burying her face in Jonghwan chest and Jonghwan laughs.

     "I always wanted to do that" June said while looking at Jonghwan's eyes. They slowly moved away and Jonghwan hold her small hand in him and take her back inside.

        When they are both in their apartment, June enters their bathroom to get a hot shower and Jonghwan uses the guest bathroom since he loves to bath and only their guest room has a bathtub. 

         They met at their bedroom, dressing up in their pyjamas when June said "Hwannie, we should do that often." she laughs and wearing her shorts "Then I would be dead due to the lack of oxygen" Jonghwan reply smiling while drying up his hair. "True that, but it would be great, too bad you always busy" June said while buttoning her last article of clothing and kiss Jonghwan on the cheek.

     "What?" Jonghwan asked asked because she keep staring at his eyes.   "Jonghwan-ah~ you do know you have amazing eye. Something about those eyes.. really charming, i love you" she kissed him. "Thank you, you're too sweet sometimes" he laughed shyly and they both moved to the bed, chilling and watching movies, in the middle of the movie, seeing June is sleepy.

"Bae?" Jonghwan called for June "Yeah?" June reply and he sang a sweet song for her

"All I hear is raindrops ~ 

Falling on the rooftop~

Oh baby tell me why’d you have to go~

Cause this pain I feel It wont go away

And today I’m officially missing you" 

      It wasnt until Jonghwan felt cold and wet thing on his chest and he looked at June, she already fast asleep and her hair is dripping on his shirt , he gently wake June up and tucked her under the blanket as he continues watching the movies til the end and kiss June on her cheek. 

     "So beautiful even when you sleep.. arhh today is a such a great day." He said to himself, smiling when he reminiscing what happen today. He then falls asleep.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

How was it?? I hope you like it..
You can read it on wattpad as well here's the link https://www.wattpad.com/story/140268347-a-cold-rainy-day