Prologue: A Bizarre Encounter

A Baby Boy and His Appa and Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a lone wolf wandering aimlessly for a couple of years now.

He is a bit restless and tend to avoid everybody, so, he stays in the vicinity of the forest most of the time or in any secluded area, away in any way, life or form.

 

He was forced to lived a secluded life away from his own pack after a skirmishes gone wrong that broke in their midst because of a rogue Pack that created havoc in their village that causes the death of some of his unlucky pack members.

 

After that incident, the Pack, his pack, blame him for what happen. Suddenly, he found himself being disown by his own pack, his own family and community.

 

His childhood friend and bestfriend and now the New Pack Leader is the first to turn his back on him.

 

They banish him from their community. They put the blame solely on him because he is the leader of the Pack.

 

Despite the fact that he tried his hardest to fight and save them. But one Alpha against a pack of rogue (consisting of three Alphas, two Betas and three Omegas) who is more savage and brutal to begin with is not a fair fight.

 

It is like him against the world. He had no choice but to accept his fate, his banishment.

 

So, here he was, ever since that fateful night. He is wandering aimlessly.

 

He had nowhere to go. No pack to take care of. He doesn't know what is there to live for.

 

He tried to find himself and start a new. But he thinks the world is against him.

 

First, he was banished from their community. His bestfriend and his love of his life are now mated. His own family turn their backs on him.

 

So, he had no choice but to runaway. Away from all the prying eyes and voices that tells him he didn't deserved to be a pack leader.

 

Because he is a weakling. He can't defend himself when there was a dispute among their community.

 

Always asking his bestfriend on what to do when the conflict arises amongst their packs.

 

They always seen him as a weakling since he was just a pup. Always hiding behind in his Appa's legs (who is the Leader Pack Alpha at that time).

 

His parents protected him from the harsh reality of the pack.

 

And when there was an attack on their encampment (encampment outside their community for patrolling because at that time, there was a huge war between packs).

 

But sadly, his parents died on that same encampment when they were surrounded and brutally killed.

 

Therefore, he is the only one survivor who needs to take place of his parents instead.

 

But he is only a pup back then. And he admits that he is so scared of everything that had happen back then. (Who wouldn't be? You just lost your parents brutally and then you are to be the Leader Pack Alpha of your community when all along you are just a pup).

 

So, from then on, that's how it start his new life.

 

And now all of that has been gone. And it left him to pick up the pieces of his life.

 

Now here he was, lost and lonely. Insecurities feeding off to his inner soul, tormented by his past.

 

He is so lost and just wanted to end it. Years gone by and it still left him in misery.

 

He doesn't know what to do anymore. He just walk aimlessly not knowing where he should go.

 

He is wandering around the woods for sometime now. Trying to find himself, (the pieces of him that had been shattered since his parents died). Trying to find peace.

 

But all he can see and hear around him is that voices.

 

Voices that keep jeering on him. How impotent he is, how weak he is.

 

He keep hearing that voices leering at the sight of him.

 

Telling him just to end his worthless life, to end his misery.

 

And here he was at the edge of the woods. Ready to jump at any given moment to end it all.

 

He closed his eyes to let the silence reign over him.

 

He felt himself relax while the wind caressing his inner turmoil. (even though he was shivering slightly from the cold wind). He found peace at that moment and readied himself to jump and end it all here.

 

He is about to jump when suddenly he heard a rustling noise somewhere along the vicinity of the woods.

 

He tried to ignore it but to no avail. He tried to regain his concentration back again but the rustling sound kept of penetrating his concentration.

 

Feeling frustrated and irritated. He abandoned the thought of what he was about to do and follow the rustling sound that keep bugging him and disturbed him.

 

So, he'd try to locate the rustling sound back into the woods.

 

There at the center of the woods lies a small bundle of something white garment in the middle of the snow. (Because it snowing heavily at that time of the year. The winter is coming).

 

He walked cautiously into it to get a better look at it.

 

And there he found a baby (a human being by the scent of it) he thought to himself.

 

"What in the world a human being doing in here, hence, a baby?" he whispered to himself. Shocked at the sight of the baby in front of him.

 

He tried to look out of the woods to find if the parents are still there but no one is around except for him and the baby (and some other small animals like a rabbit, a hamster and a doe who is watching curiously at the event that unfolds before them).

 

He wanted to touch it but refrain to do so afraid that he may hurt it.

 

He knows for himself that he is a man of destruction. That voice came back again.

 

So, he turned his back on it and do what he intended to do here in the first place.

 

But there is something inside of him that is stopping him. Telling him not to abandoned a baby.

His inner Alpha kept on screaming at him to get a hold of himself and do what his Alpha instinct needs to do.

 

There was a wild fighting inside him. He is debating with his inner Alpha. Then there was one thing said by his inner Alpha that shut him up.

 

"How can you abandoned someone like that in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the snow especially if it is a baby that cannot defend itself from har

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter